PDA

View Full Version : Changes coming to the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto?

SpankyDaM
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:22 PM
OK, so this is now the second or third time that Sasuke has gone up against something, lost badly only to see Naruto beat it - first the walls of ice, and now the latest against Gaara (which he was awake for this time).

I'm wondering how this will affect the relationship between Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura - Sasuke obviously went in to the fight expecting that the chidori would be the ultimate move, only to witness Naruto summoning the frog and beating Gaara as a result. Sasuke must be going through a fairly serious re-evaluation of Naruto right about now, and it'll be interesting to see how that develops.

Also - Sakura witnessed Naruto's fight in the examination, and must have been impressed, but she was passed out for the whole summoning sequence - will she still see Naruto in the same way, what will happen when she finds out about the summoning?

Just some stuff going through my head, and after having just watched episode 80 I'm gonna go get some tissues cos I need em

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Well, what'll probably happen, is that sasuke is going to find some new respect for naruto, even more than he got during the exams. However, that's going to fuel sasuke to get even more powerful, so it's going to be like this race to get stronger than each other. But, too many animes do just that, and I'm expecting a shitload more from naruto. So, I'm hoping that sasuke turn evil, and that the competition is more than just comraderie.

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:54 PM
that could happen... I think sakura is gonna be a little nicer to naruto, but he's gonna do something totally stupid and everything will be the same...

Fortuately it looks as if everyone is kinda leaning toward someone else now, so this love triangle will be broken... Kinda how Naruto said he likes people like hinata, and Sakura brought flowers for Rock Lee. So, Ino is left with the scraps (sasuke)

That just leaves Kakashi to hook up with Hinata's teacher...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
So, Ino is left with the scraps (sasuke)

That just leaves Kakashi to hook up with Hinata's teacher...

I liked the way you put it, but Ino belongs with Shika. He need a bossy woman. She said also that he is hot somehow...So Ino is getting wiser.
Rocky Lee is too good for Sakura. He is the most hardworking genin and she is the laziest one. I don't think the opposites attract thing would work in this case. Lee deserves much better. Maybe, Lee-Temari???
Sakura deserves Sasuke and the screwed up marriage that would be that of those two.
Kurenai (Hinata's sensei) belongs with Sarutobi Asuma. They're always together. Btw, I don't think Hinata is living with his family anymore, during the third exam, her father was with Hanabi and didn't even look at her.
Kurenai and Asuma should adopt Hinata. He'd be a waaaaay better father to her than Hiashi. He is very strong and can give her some self-confidence.
As for the relationship of Sasuke and Naruto, it will sure change, and here's how:
Episode One:
Sasuke: Naruto, you're weaker than me, you suck.
Episode 80:
Sasuke: Naruto, you're stronger than me, you suck.

mode7
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:27 PM
hes probably gonna ask kakashi to teach him more moves so he can level up to what naruto is like.. but then again, naruto will learn much more with jiraija i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif they are very similar... we saw him at his exam wrapped around a log... just like naruto ... LOL i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

r3n
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah sasuke kinda sucks, u wudda thought he'd learn more than 1 jutsu from kakashi, jeez.

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:39 PM
WTF!! He also learned MEGA Speed.... He got as fast as Rock Lee in a month... it took Lee YEARS to get that fast...

Just one jutsu... omfg, the man is on crack

mode7
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:42 PM
mebbe kakashi gave him some drugs i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

NM
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: mode7

Ninjutsu steroids! For all your ninja buffing needs!

DarkBahamut
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster

Originally posted by: mode7

Ninjutsu steroids! For all your ninja buffing needs!

lol too bad it ran out in the forest and thenhe got wuup by gaara too bad kakashi didn't give Naruto any be funny to see 1000 Naruto on Crack.

njdevs95
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
If kakashi gave any drugs out it would have to be weed he always looks high even during fights.

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:51 PM
the genins are realizing how powerful Naruto really is and acknowledging him. The most significant person to realize this is Sasuke. I dont know when Sakura will actually witness anything Naruto does... cuz shes too busy getting knocked out or being completely useless.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Well, Sakura saw Naruto beat neiji, and neiji had the reputation of being the strongest genin in konoha. Not to mention, that red chakra thing is visually impressive, as is the speed increase, strengh increase, and destruction created just by moving from point A to point B. Sakura saw plenty. She's just a bitch.

Someonemanr
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:36 AM
You know, when they showed Jiraiya tied to the post, I began to think of this. What if Kakashi's team ends up reflecting what happend to Sarutobi's. Sasuke could possibly turn evil, he's been influenced by Orochimaru and has a strong desire to kill Itachi even if he has to sacrifice the rest of things in his life. Plus he seems similar to Oro, Sarutobi really thought Oro was goin to turn out to be a strong and good ninja, Just like Kakashi seems to think that Sasuke is similar to himself and seems to prefer him to Naruto and Sakura. So perhaps Sasuke will turn evil just as Oro did... Course on the other hand, Sasuke did say he didn't want to see his precious comrades die in front of his eyes. Dunno if he can go from that to evil, *Shrugs*.

basey44
Mon, 04-26-2004, 08:53 AM
thats a good point, kakashis team is very similar to sarutobis but we're just gonna have to wait to compare the third member of that team, shouldnt be too long

LostAngel
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:12 PM
I thought when Jiraiya had that flashback was because he saw Kakashi and Kakashi did the same type of training as Sarutobi. LOL he was so cute when he was little. He had the same marks on his eyes as Sarutobi in the flashback. Will Sasuke turn evil?? Hmm to me animes are hard to predict but I cant see them turning him evil because Naruto is suppose to be changing his heart, at least that is what Orchi said and it scared him that Naruto would make him forget his darkness within his heart.

I still think the relationship between the 2 are going to be the same, because they are both on the same type level. Sasuke learned chidori ( i think thats how you spell the name) and Naruto learned how to summon a frog. Both learned a difficult talent so I think its still going to be the same. But this time Naruto was able to show off in front of Sasuke how powerful he truly is.

Rek
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:44 PM
yeah... so does that mean that Sakura will get some jutsu of some particular importance?

I really hope so... other than the ability to summon rock lee of course ^^

Ryogo
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
yeah... so does that mean that Sakura will get some jutsu of some particular importance?

I really hope so... other than the ability to summon rock lee of course ^^

yea, looks like she'll haveta summon someone else now that lee is injured.