PDA

View Full Version : wtf sakura didnt even thank naruto!!!

mode7
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:45 AM
omg if i had to kill someone in the series it would definetly be her i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

grrr... BRING HINATA OVER!!! she cares for narutoo!!

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Calm down, she didn't thank anybody because she was knocked out and didn't see what happened.

?igma
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:11 PM
right and NOBODY figured to tell her ?

Kagari
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:12 PM
omg if i had to kill one topic in the series it would definately be this onei/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

grrr....MAKE BETTER TOPICS! they won't get locked.

They are friends and teamates, and the reason Naruto kept fighting was for those that care about him....not so he could look cool in front of Sakura, or get praise from all corners. Maybe that's important to kiddies like you...but naruto just cared about her.

Remember Naruto vs. Oro? Sakura threw a Kunai to stop naruto from falling to his death....Naruto didn't go out of his way to thank her, since he didn't know...and she never really told him. They are teamates and friends...helping each other is what they do.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:23 PM
And even if she did know, there was kind of something a lot more important going on in that episode, like... hokage's funeral.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:33 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: Kagari
omg if i had to kill one topic in the series it would definately be this onei/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Ok, you're right...
They were too busy with the Hokage's funeral. Sakura didn't know that she was saved by Naruto

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:49 PM
she didnt know be she was knocked the f*&^ out, and sasuke prolly wont tell her bc he doesnt wanna feel like a dumb ass who didnt do shit

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
she didnt know be she was knocked the f*&^ out, and sasuke prolly wont tell her bc he doesnt wanna feel like a dumb ass who didnt do shit

My bet is, even if Sasuke told her, she wouldn't believe it anyway...

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:58 PM
nah... it'll be brought up in 20 episodes when they <3 the flashbacks again, and he's in the hospital again, and sakura will thank him, and say "Your not annoying" and he'll miss that too.

chaos4ever
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:21 PM
well, considering that everyone just attended the Third's funeral, I don't think a gesture of gratitude is appropriate atm.

Krbadass
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:47 PM
shut up chaos4ever

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:50 PM
if you really think that I am a manga prophet your a total idiot... especially when you saw me blow up at Itachi over him mentioning the name of a character...

And I think I should thank kr... "thanks kr"

r3n
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:55 PM
who cares lol. she prolly did it "offset" so to speak, its not like naruto and sasuke havent saved her countless times in the past.

Aegis Runestone
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever
well, considering that everyone just attended the Third's funeral, I don't think a gesture of gratitude is appropriate atm.

I agree with that one. Come on, chill out peoples. Naruto will get his. ;P (Actually I really don't know for sure lol)

But seriously, I'll bet Sakura will thank him later and the fact that she saved Naruto earlier shows that she DOES care about him. Not to mention the way she was cheering for him when he beat Kiba. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Rek
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:41 PM
did sakura save naruto? And just because she cares for him doesn't mean she wants to see him ...poked? I can remember absolutely no instance in which she saves naruto...

Legendary Nin
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Sakura's a bitch.Trust me,if she had to kill Naruto for her little Sasuke-kun!!!! she would.Dumb bitch has no respect for someone that actually gives two squirts of piss for her.Naruto should treat her like Sasuke does,it would be so much better.

Sylivin
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:57 PM
I hope Naruto starts pining after Hinata instead of Sakura. She grew up a teeny bit in the Forest O' Death, but she still hasn't gotten over her obsession with Sasuke.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: Sylivin
I hope Naruto starts pining after Hinata instead of Sakura. She grew up a teeny bit in the Forest O' Death, but she still hasn't gotten over her obsession with Sasuke.

Yep, during that exam she showe us her special jutsu, the Biting the arm of Zaku until she got tossed away no jutsu.
Against Oro she used the We don't want to see your face again no jutsu and the What you did to him no Jutsu
Her trademark jutsu, however, is the Sasuke-kun no jutsu.
But I have to admit that she improved on episode 80. It was the first episode she didn't yell Sasuke-kun, not counting those where she was unconscious. Instead, she made a very relevant remark: The rain has stopped.
You go Sakura-chan!
http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/sakuranochicari.jpg

Assertn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:45 PM
naruto also saved konoha, considering that it was their intention to unleash shukaku on the whole village

just like how naruto beat the crap out of haku and nobody really knew about it(cept maybe kakashi), i dont think anybody's gonna find out just how much of a role he played in this past war

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
naruto also saved konoha, considering that it was their intention to unleash shukaku on the whole village

just like how naruto beat the crap out of haku and nobody really knew about it(cept maybe kakashi), i dont think anybody's gonna find out just how much of a role he played in this past war

In that case, we will have to thank Sasuke, too. He was the one who first chased Gaara and the Shukako away from Konoha.
So he and Naruto worked together this time. Well, guess Sasuke wasn't born to be a side-kick, he has to be the star...
But , I do admit, he did something useful this time.
Thanks Uchiha Sasuke! For helping avoiding the destruction of Konoha and leaving lots of Ninjas homeless.

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:28 PM
i dont know how sakura would know being knocked out and all. naruto isnt gonna say openly "hey sakura i saved you" because he isnt a jackass. And same with sasuke because he is too prideful. Not saying that Naruto is stronger and defeated Gaara will maybe help him try to have it so it isnt true. And lastly.. Sakura is stupid and already concludes that Sasuke saved her... so she doesnt ask.

Assertn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

In that case, we will have to thank Sasuke, too. He was the one who first chased Gaara and the Shukako away from Konoha.
So he and Naruto worked together this time. Well, guess Sasuke wasn't born to be a side-kick, he has to be the star...
Thanks Uchiha Sasuke! For helping avoiding the destruction of Konoha and leaving lots of Ninjas homeless.

lol, despite the fact that shukaku could prolly make it back to konoha by just taking like 10 steps i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:39 PM
Man if i could turn huge like that i would only use my powers to annoy....damn school...damn exams....damn them all to hell!

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

uhhh... didnt temari and kankuro drag gaara out, if sasuke didnt chase them, the three would never have stopped and probably have made it to the sand village...

booJay
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Sakura's an annoying character. Useless and whiny, like Mika from Gungrave. I haven't quite decided who's more annoying at the moment.

Kagari
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by: booJay
Sakura's an annoying character. Useless and whiny, like Mika from Gungrave. I haven't quite decided who's more annoying at the moment.

Clearly you cannot comprehend the important role she has played in the anime. I'd try to explain it, but it would most likely go over your head. a few people, myself included, know that sakura is truly an important character...she adds depth to the plot, to the other characters, and to the entire series.

originalkrn
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Clearly you cannot comprehend the important role she has played in the anime. I'd try to explain it, but it would most likely go over your head. a few people, myself included, know that sakura is truly an important character...she adds depth to the plot, to the other characters, and to the entire series.

yeah shes important to the story, but as for being a ninja she is useless, except that one time where she held those sound nins long enough for help to arrive. I dont know how she is "whiny" tho. She never whines...

Assertn
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:14 AM
originalkrn: remember what baki was saying to sand guys? the plan was to retreat, take care of gaara's wounds, then resume with their mission....i dont think they were gonna head back to the sand village had gaara not been defeated by naruto

originalkrn
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:18 AM
o yeah i know Naruto saved the village, but Sasuke didnt really do anything. Except help Naruto realize in fighting for his loved ones. But if Gaara had recovered and made it back, then Jirayai would easily kill Gaara. Very easily.

elixIr
Mon, 04-26-2004, 01:24 AM
I hate Sakura, shes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo useless, oh woopi freakin dooooooo she cut her hair!, then did jackshit except get her ass kicked. But hey thats my opinion

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:15 AM

Well, Sakura seems to be used more as a support tool as opposed to an actual character. It's like "crap, I need to be strong for *insert reason to be strong*" Sakura seems to be thing they insert. I just don't feel as attached to her as I do the other two main characters, or even many of the supporting characters and it's got little to do with her uselessness. All the other characters struggled, fought against impossible odds, were shunned by their families, and/or knew what it was like to be alone, truly alone. And they continue to struggle. Sakura has no such background. The worse thing she had to face was teasing from other students, and it wasn't even all that bad. If her development continues to be the damsel in distress, then she'll just never grow on me. As of now, it's understandable why people just don't like her. And yeah, in whatever capacity she exists in the show, she could be a lot less of a nuissance.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:30 AM
I think what's happened to Sakura, was that she stopped developing as a character. When she was in the forest of death, personally, I thought that she would finally start growing and gain her autonomy, but she didn't.
Her existence is still pretty much connected to Sasuke, maybe if she got a hint and realized that he doesn't like her, she could start or re-start her development. Interesting to note, that she only started doing something when both Naruto and Sasky-kun where knocked out cold.
Unlike other characters, who besides being there to interact with Naruto, have their own problems, Sakura doesn't have a story or personality. That thing with Ino is a bit shallow, when you compare that with Neji's story or Gaara's or even Hinata's problems.
A character like Shikamaru, grew a whole lot in my opinion. The first time we saw him, he was just this lazy bitching guy who didn't want to to anything... all of a sudden, we see him developing as an extremely intelligent guy, perhaps the most intelligent among then.
Hinata also. In the begining I barely noticed her presence and it seemed to me that she would be another Sakura the difference being she wasn't a main character. All of a sudden, she started to grow as a person, and if she had kept her mouth shut for 59 chapters, when she did open it she revealed herself as a very wise charater.
Anyhow, I am not Kishimoto and I have no idea of what he plans/planned for each character. But, if you ever written any work of fiction, you know that, after a certain point, the characters start doing stuff on their own, many times, things totally different from what the author planned for them.
Maybe it's what happened to Sakura. She was thought as a main character, but isn't acting like one, while secondary characters are starting to grow and making a difference on the whole story.

Uchiha Barles
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:38 AM
My sentiments exactly. That, and her "personality" is annoying.

Stoopider
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:30 AM
Dumb teenager. She's one of those who only go after the cute guys. Heheheh. So typical of her.

j00b
Mon, 04-26-2004, 05:01 AM
how do we know that she never apologized to naruto...he didn't just suddenly teleport back, so maybe it happened in a part that wasn't shown.

elixIr
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:16 AM
I just love how the anime gives you an insite into the characters personality by revealing their past, ever since i saw Gaaras past and his upbringing his become my favorite character. where as Sakura to me is selfish and annoying.! I mean COME ON! she became Inos rival just because they liked the same guy (suGay or whatever his name is, teehee j/k) after all Ino did for her against the bullying.! GAARAS DA MAN! YEAH! hahha

Raven
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by: j00b
how do we know that she never apologized to naruto...he didn't just suddenly teleport back, so maybe it happened in a part that wasn't shown.
Exactly! It showed Naruto waking up in the morning, right? So obviously time has passed, it's perfectly possible that she thanked him and we never saw it.

Gaz
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Sakura is (99% certain) thinking Sasuke saved her because he caught her from falling when the sand fell away from her and the tree. And no-one ever see's Naruto fighting. Sakura gets knocked out , Kakashi is back at the village and Sasuke wont talk about it at all because he talks the least anyway (and when he does its nothing to do with whats happening at present!). The little dog, Frogs and Sand Ninja all went back to where they came from and Naruto is still, in everybodies eyes, the same stupid Naruto as he has always been. Well , of course he has grown , through 80 episodes, I would expect so to, just that a heck of a lot of people havnt realised this until the last , say, 10 episodes ( people = people in the anime).

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:51 PM
naruto isnt gonna say openly "hey sakura i saved you" because he isnt a jackass

Man, what show are you watching? Naruto brags about pretty much anything whenever he can. Especially if he think it'd impress Sakura.

Anyway, I wish we could have one goddamn thread here where a half dozen people(same people every time btw) didn't jump up and say what a stupid topic it was. If those people had their way their wouldn't be any threads here at all.

People post topics they want to discuss, if you don't want to discuss a particular topic, don't post in it and leave the people that WOULD like to discuss it alone!

And if you can't find ANY threads you like, why don't you just find another fucking board....

logic
Wed, 04-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Man, what show are you watching? Naruto brags about pretty much anything whenever he can. Especially if he think it'd impress Sakura.

Anyway, I wish we could have one goddamn thread here where a half dozen people(same people every time btw) didn't jump up and say what a stupid topic it was. If those people had their way their wouldn't be any threads here at all.

People post topics they want to discuss, if you don't want to discuss a particular topic, don't post in it and leave the people that WOULD like to discuss it alone!

And if you can't find ANY threads you like, why don't you just find another fucking board....

Earls of wisdom

j00b
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Hey, it showed that he matured recently, so maybe he isn't going to brag about it...
he was just doing it to protect them.
Edit: Also, maybe hell will freeze over.

kilzo
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Sakura is (99% certain) thinking Sasuke saved her because he caught her from falling when the sand fell away from her and the tree. And no-one ever see's Naruto fighting. Sakura gets knocked out , Kakashi is back at the village and Sasuke wont talk about it at all because he talks the least anyway (and when he does its nothing to do with whats happening at present!). The little dog, Frogs and Sand Ninja all went back to where they came from and Naruto is still, in everybodies eyes, the same stupid Naruto as he has always been. Well , of course he has grown , through 80 episodes, I would expect so to, just that a heck of a lot of people havnt realised this until the last , say, 10 episodes ( people = people in the anime).

He's got a point, most of the time Naruto has accually done something amazing, nobody's there to see it (cept for Sasuke in the most recent battle) im taking the guess that they're all waiting for him to show his true strength sometime soon and have everyone acknowlage him there.

If you look back at it:

Haku v Naruto = Sasuke's "dead" Kakaishi only notices the seal weakening.
Oro v Naruto = He busts out some of the kyuubi but then is stopped outright, lame, but he was vs Oro.
Kagari(?) v Naruto = Stamina seems to be the only impressive thing about this fight
Kiba v Naruto = 1st time the more important see him fight, but without Kyuubi (seal) which is a advantage he has over others, just as any Advanced bloodline
Neji v Naruto = Hinata is out, but this is one 2nd time they actually see him fight, probably say this is the only real time he shows his stuff

Edit: Some of those may seem alittle one-sided.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:45 AM
I agree about the Neji thing, I was PISSED Hinata ended up missing the end of that. Not just because I want him to get recognition, but he pretty much dedicated that fight to her going into it. And seeing that would be the kind of thing that inspires Hinata to get better, which could only be a good thing.

It's also a great example of his bragging. Or maybe not bragging, but doing a victory lap around the arena has to be some kind of display of ego.

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 12:46 AM
don't worry guys, hinata is gonna die soon anyway. she doesn't need to see anything.

Garlannd
Thu, 04-29-2004, 07:50 AM
Mut@t@ you really hate Hinata don't you?

I hope she doesn't die just to spite you. Even if what you saying has any truth you're comitting a spoiler which is really really bad. Because I don't like to have things spoiled to me because I'm too lazy to download the friggin manga.

So I hope they make her into a main character just to destroy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Hinata isn't that bad of a character. She just takes up way too much screen time with her pasuing due to shyness. Even that isn't that bad.

Now the real question is, did Kabuto actually heal her back there or was that some kind of illusion? Here is to hoping shes all in better health and needs rest!

*Edit*

Oh yeah! *Boot to the head* nothing personal I just felt like doing that to you. So feel the wrath of a pointless and harmless emote thingy that went out of popularity many many years ago! Kind of like pogs.

elixIr
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:46 AM
You know what? I like Hinata more then Sakura

PSJ
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:04 PM
she dont know who saved her. for some reason sasuke didnt tell her. maybe it was jealousy......