PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Baby? part 2

Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Well, because some people completely misunderstood the question, I'll try to explain it better.

In the first episode, which I have seen, several times, we find that Naruto has a Nine Tail Fox Demon in him. I thought that the sealing process created Naruto, but I was told that Naruto existed prior to the incident. Rather rudely, at that.

My original question was, Where's the baby when the 3rd seals Oro?

Oro says that the 3rd is using the same jutsu that the 4th uses on the Nine Tails, so why isn't a baby necessary as a sacrifice to contain the seal?

Was that really so hard for you blowholes to understand?

Lyzander
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:57 AM
sorry for the bad words but your retarded

first of all

he only sealed orochimarus arms

second:

correct me if im wrong but to seal the kyuubi one needed a first born to seal it in. (speculation)

third:
your again retarded

forth:
orochimaru is weak

Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by: Lyzander
sorry for the bad words but your retarded

first of all

he only sealed orochimarus arms

second:

correct me if im wrong but to seal the kyuubi one needed a first born to seal it in. (speculation)

third:
your again retarded

forth:
orochimaru is weak

Well fuck you, shitface.

You could have just said Oro wasn't strong enough. But you had to go and be an assmaster.

Lyzander
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:04 AM
you should really watch your language

elixIr
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:12 AM
hahahha, 435 i think your the most retarded person i have ever seen on the net.... now thats saying much. but you are.. hahha

Stoopider
Sun, 04-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by: 435
In the first episode, which I have seen, several times, we find that Naruto has a Nine Tail Fox Demon in him. I thought that the sealing process created Naruto, but I was told that Naruto existed prior to the incident. Rather rudely, at that.

Well, the anime or the manga wasn't technical about this. But If I can remember clearly (Correct me If i'm wrong, I'm too lazy to check back what happend), Naruto was born sometime during the kyuubi attack. So the fourth sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto, sacrificing the fourth.

I dont think you need a baby to use the sealing Jutsu. You just need a sacrifice. However as it seems, you don't necesserily have to seal the person into the person performing the Jutsu. IE: Naruto. However if you seal it into yourself you kill yourself and the person you sealed as well.

By doing the sealing jutsu, you don't create a baby. The caster of the jutsu dies. Thats the only requirement.

Oro says that the 3rd is using the same jutsu that the 4th uses on the Nine Tails, so why isn't a baby necessary as a sacrifice to contain the seal?

You don't need a baby. You just need a sacrifice which is the caster of the jutsu. However you can seal the fellow into someone else. Likewise same question above.

No, and you better watch your languange. There is no necessity to flame others. Even if your actually using it in a jokingly factor. If you are, do add a i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif or a 'just joking' comment. Because some people might take it offensively that your just a idiot.

NM
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:21 AM
Well, because some people completely misunderstood the question, I'll try to explain it better.

First off, when you have a question, dont start calling people blowholes. Obviously, you wont get any responses from that kind of attitude. But I'll answer your question anyway. First, the 3rd Hokage did not seal Oro, he sealed his arms away so he can never use any ninja techniques for the rest of his life. Second, a baby is not needed to complete the sealing. The 4th Hokage sealed the Kyubi inside of Naruto, who was a baby at the time. The 4th could have sealed it inside himself, like the 3rd did to Oroichumaru's arms, but the reason why he sealed it inside of baby Naruto is unknown. And lastly, the only sacrifice you have to give when you summon the Death God and complete the sealing is your own life. There you go, simple as that.

fizzlesticks
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:40 AM
just answer the guys question..no need to be jerks about it....if you cant answer it or act above the age of 13..dont post on his thread.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:40 AM
The sealing has nothing to do with babies, it's just a sacrifice of your life for their soul. The sealing that the 4th did must've been a little different than the one the 3rd did, because instead of sealing it in himself, he sealed it in Naruto.
Why would make another thread exactly like the last, if that one got locked. We understood what you were trying to say the first time, it was just so retarded that it shocked us. Fizzlesticks, I like how you didn't answer it either. Somebody please lock this, and make sure there's no Where's the Baby? part 3.

Kagari
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:01 PM
First Of All, This is a Stupid Topic.

Second of All, 435, you better learn the proper forum etiquette and fast, or someone's gonna have a grand ol' time kickin you in the 'blowhole' and banning you from the forum.