PDA

View Full Version : DBZ Movie 13

Kyoske
Sun, 04-25-2004, 02:16 AM
I'm told by most everyone that this is the greatest DBZ movie ever. Do any of you have any idea of where I can get this?

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:09 PM
I disagree, my favourite are the one's with Brolly in it...they are so sick

SSJ Brolly is like SSJ 3 Goku

He takes on Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta by himself and pretty much rapes them all to crap
i say #8 is the best!

I have it on vhs so i cant help you there

Knives122
Wed, 05-05-2004, 07:33 PM
Yeah 8/12 is the best one thirteen's cool b/c you get to see his dragon punch, but tapion is a bitch he couldnt even fight

Brolly rocks, Gogeta is the man

GLS
Sun, 05-09-2004, 11:14 AM
why has funimation stopped releasing the DBZ movies? I digress.

Movies 2 & 7 are my favorites in the series. Honorable mentions to the 3 Brolly films and 2 Cooler films.

Jman
Mon, 05-10-2004, 11:37 AM
I can't honestly say I enjoyed movie 13 a whole lot. It wasn't the greatest DBZ movie ever. I think movies 8 and 12 were the best. For me, there was nothing exciting about tapion playing his ocarina like instrument while goku and the others took part in the real fight. I guess I expected more from him as a character seeing as Tapion was "the hero of the past" on his planet.
By the way you can find the movie as well as others on kazaa/k++.
-EDIT- I think the anime section of suprnova.org has some movies there.
As mentioned by some earlier, Movie#8 is nice. If you feel up to it, you should dl that one as well.
some info on it here (http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/guides/movie_guide/dbz_m08/index.shtml) for anyone who hasn't seen it

*walks off singing "CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA"