PDA

View Full Version : wild boy'z

sangai
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:28 AM
well im just wondering if you guys have watched this show. and so far (if you have what is your favorite stunt they pull off.

if your not aware of what this is. Wild boy'z features chris pontius and steve-o from the popular show jackass. but in this show its just them and they go around the world doing stupid things with animals.

like messing with crocidiles,running around in a zebra costume only to get attacked by lions,jump into water with great whites. all kinds of weird or dangerous stuff.

so far the funniest episode for me has been where there both in australia throughing boomerangs with the natives, and pontius thoughs his boomerang only to have it come back and gash his head, knocking him on his ass.

there are some very funny eps so what is your favorite so far.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:49 AM
yea, the show is pretty funny. Pontius and Steve-O always seem like they're always stoned, cuz they laugh at everything, and do some of the dumbest shit you could think of. There is way too much male nudity and closeness between the two also, but other than that it's fine. Getting in a zebra costume and having the lion attack was good, Black Mamba is always nice also.

ad4mz41
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:02 AM
Personally I don't find WildBoyz really funny. The jokes to me just seem kind of stupid and retarded. But I got to admit that they have balls to do that stuff.

sangai
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:14 AM
yeah like petting a wild leporad(sp)

cant wait for tommoros episode stevo or chris is gonna fight a 300 pound grouper, at that size its not a fish you wanna fight.

and ohh chris and steve-o bothe have girl friends believe it or not.

ohh can't wait to see him fight the fish.

NOW thats alot of black mamba.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:38 AM
lol, this is a funny ass show, wut makes it funny is the stupidity that both chris and steve have, i mean wtf pissin off a leapord aint the best thing to do, and jumping intoa shrak infested ocean, no common sense at all, but all in all a funny ass show

Kagari
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:10 PM
They came to Toronto and did a radio show in the morning, and practically got my favourite station's morning announcers fired.

These guys are probably the two stupidest fucks on the face of this planet, honestly. Steve-o's ambitrion every night is to get more drunk than the night before. AND YOU PEOPLE PAY HIM TO DO IT!!

When a guy can make a living by tatooing himself with stupid things (in stupid places) , shitting on stage flashing his dick everywhere and getting drunk....It really makes you lose faith in humanity.

How does he make the world better? How does he enhance the world?

r3n
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:39 PM
go watch dirty sanchez, its like a british program but a bit more extreme, and a LOT funnier than jackass. its actually brought me to tears of laughter.

ComeComeParadise
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Wildboyz has a little more substance than Jackass ever did, considering they actually go to exotic locales and give interesting factoids about the location and fauna. It's not Steve-O and Pontius that are stoned, its that hippy fucker Manny.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:36 PM
I watched the episode where they went to Belize, and yes, they're quite totally insane! i/expressions/rolleye.gif

sangai
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:07 PM
its that hippy fucker Manny.

Manny is great that guy cracks me up.

when he was holding the baby snapping turtle and it bit pontius noise that was great.