PDA

View Full Version : About what episode does the Chuunin Exam begin?

Kyoske
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Thanks in advance.

Everon
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:16 AM
If I remember correctly, its episode 20.

kage_bunshin
Sun, 04-25-2004, 02:47 AM
yeah its around there 20~21.

Thousand Years of Pain
Fri, 05-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Actually, heres how it goes:

Episode 20: They meet Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara. The third talks about the Chuunin exam will occur in a week.
Episode 21: Iruka-Sensei tests them on their wits and skills. They all pass and Genin Team 7 go to the testing area where everybody else is waiting. Note: Genjutsu on level 2, really being level three. Meets: Rock Lee, Tenten, Hyuuga Neji.
Episode 22: Rock Lee Fight. Enter: Gai Sensei
Episode 23: Kakashi-Sensei lecture about 3 man team test. Meet kabuto-san and the GENIN 9. Then we meet the Sound Nin. Then we meet Morino Ibiki
Episode 24: Start Chuunin Exam #1.
So, its Episode 24

bitwar
Sat, 05-08-2004, 01:24 PM
But if you want all the good buildup and introduction of characters, you'll want to start at 20.

Kyoske
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Oh, I've read the manga up to the a bit past the entire Chuunin Exam. I just wanted to start at the exam for the anime. I've never seen any of the anime.

Knives122
Sun, 06-06-2004, 02:53 PM
yeah, around ep 20, it started right after the Zabuza arc

Jessper
Sun, 06-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: Kyoske
Oh, I've read the manga up to the a bit past the entire Chuunin Exam. I just wanted to start at the exam for the anime. I've never seen any of the anime.

You should watch all of it!! =)

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:21 PM
I agree with Jessper, should watch all of Naruto ^^

orn210
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:24 PM
yeah better if u watch all of it

Mut
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:27 PM
did you guys have to bring up a 2 month old topic... talk about SPAM.

EDIT: bitwar: relax, no one is ticked off. it's just spam if the posts are just like this:

Originally posted by: Knives122

Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

Originally posted by: orn210

ummm... gee, did they have to say what's been said like 3 times already? not trying to attack anyone but it's completely unnecessary to say the samething 4 more times after it's been said.

Kyoske
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:42 PM
I brought the topic back up, because I made it a few months ago. I just had PC problems afterwards, so I never got to check back up on it. Anyways, I'm having problems downloading the anime with BT. It's sooo slow because I'm having trouble with my firewall and my router. A twenty episode batch is like a 5 day download. I wanted to start more or less where I left off with the manga.

bitwar
Sun, 06-06-2004, 05:42 PM
The guy who brought it back was the one who first posted the question, finally coming back to it and saying why he asked and so on and so forth. Why do you get to ticked off about an old thread coming back. If there was a problem with it popping up again, wouldn't have been locked? Would you rather they start a new thread on something that's already here? I'd much rather seen an old thread dug up than another thread on the same thing, since that's what everyone says to do whenever people start starting new threads that are just repeats.

Kyosuke, just watch the whole thing, even if you've read all the manga, just watch the whole thing. It's more fun like that.

orn210
Sun, 06-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
did you guys have to bring up a 2 month old topic... talk about SPAM.

EDIT: bitwar: relax, no one is ticked off. it's just spam if the posts are just like this:

Originally posted by: Knives122

Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko

Originally posted by: orn210

ummm... gee, did they have to say what's been said like 3 times already? not trying to attack anyone but it's completely unnecessary to say the samething 4 more times after it's been said.

(then im gonna change my mind)
dont watch any of iti/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif