PDA

View Full Version : Punk'D!

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:59 PM
Just checked out MTV's Punk'D for the first time .. damn it's funny, normally I get really tired of MTV's shows (wish they'd just play more videos), but this one is cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif It's great seeing celebrities having practical jokes played on them, you kinda see their real personalities come out as they react to whatever insane situation pops up i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

ad4mz41
Sat, 04-24-2004, 08:17 PM
You like watching punk'd eh? Well watch this video its funny. Punk'd Parody (http://postarchives.entensity.net/012804/media.php?media=snl-justinpunked.wmv)

Xollence
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:55 AM
The new season is suppose to be out sunday night. Can't wait. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Stoopider
Sun, 04-25-2004, 08:14 AM
I prefer Jamie Kennedy's Experiment.

However Punk's not bad. Good to see celebrities too have feelings.

Knives122
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:17 AM
I hate this show, I prefer the chappele show

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:02 AM
Some of the shit is alright, but Ashton Kutcher is annoying as hell.

Kagari
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:07 PM
They're not really "punking" the actors....they are actors, for christs sake. It's clearly an act, it's just like every other MTV-generation reality show.

Newlyweds, Punk'd, all that shit is totally staged...and lots of you people buy it! It's entertaining, none the less.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 04-25-2004, 02:49 PM
I would be willing to believe that a few of the actors are 'in' on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif But there are definitely some that have NO idea, because all of a sudden they 'act' much better than they ever have in their career, freaking out and generally making idiots out of themselves i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ComeComeParadise
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: Kagari
They're not really "punking" the actors....they are actors, for christs sake. It's clearly an act, it's just like every other MTV-generation reality show.

Newlyweds, Punk'd, all that shit is totally staged...and lots of you people buy it! It's entertaining, none the less.

Although I don't totally disagree with you, you have to remember that a lot of the people they put on punk'd are pop stars, and the actors they use are usually mediocre ones at best...so if they are truly staging all of it, then some of these terrible actors and untrained pop stars are giving the best shining performance of their miserable careers.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:05 AM
one of the best shows on mtv, one that , made me laugh hella hard was when they punk'd justine timberlake, they made that little white boy cry like a bitch, sir pls do not step on my belongings, the guy steps on his guitar and breaks that shit just for the hell of it