PDA

View Full Version : is sasuke gay?

mode7
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:56 PM
ok, ok, we know he's obsessed with killing his brother... but, c'mon..

she has sakura and ino following him anywhere and he says to sakura: you should train more, naruto is stronger than u...

now in the new op when we see the background of kurenai in a kimono, jiraija stops and gets hot... if u watch sasuke, he's like: omg what a stupid man... where's orochmaru naked? :$

let's say, maybe the uchiha's were: itachi, sasuke, and 5 more girls... so itachi killed them coz hes gay and finds sasuke sexy so he leaves him alive i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

lhaauahAHAhahahh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Well, when Jiraya sees Kurenai in the kimono, you also see Naruto pissed off to. But we know he isn't gay because he likes Sakura. But Sasuke ignores Sakura and Ino because he's only concerned about getting stronger. So I dont think he is gay. Plus, since you made this topic, you should check out one of Itachi's Sasuke signatures. One of them is a signature that has Sasuke in it but instead he's called SasGAY. Lol

L8r
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:16 PM
this should clear things up for you i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

http://insane.sigh.org/art/manga/shino1.jpg
http://insane.sigh.org/art/manga/shino2.jpg

nuf said i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Well, when Jiraya sees Kurenai in the kimono, you also see Naruto pissed off to. But we know he isn't gay because he likes Sakura. But Sasuke ignores Sakura and Ino because he's only concerned about getting stronger. So I dont think he is gay. Plus, since you made this topic, you should check out one of Itachi's Sasuke signatures. One of them is a signature that has Sasuke in it but instead he's called SasGAY. Lol

How dare you insult Sasuke!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

DAMN, L8r!!!!!!
I have tears in my eyes now... from ROTFLMAO!!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster

How dare you insult Sasuke!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

DAMN, L8r!!!!!!
I have tears in my eyes now... from ROTFLMAO!!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hey hey hey, Im not insulting him. He's really cool in my opinion. It was Itachi who created that Sasgay. Dont be hatin i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

EDIT: And L8r, that was some funny stuff

Kumiriko
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:29 PM
It dosnt change anything if he is gay. so whats the big deal?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:29 PM
[i]
Hey hey hey, Im not insulting him. He's really cool in my opinion. It was Itachi who created that Sasgay. Dont be hatin i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

EDIT: And L8r, that was some funny stuff

Huh, how can I put it.... Gay or not Gay... I kinda er...sorta...well... don't give a rat's ass about him????
Heh, heh
Well, but if you insist, the prob is not that he's gay. But that he's in the closet.
I will stop here because my solution to his problem will hurt the ears of the young...

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:31 PM
that pic sums it up.

itachi_
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:35 PM
http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/Sasgay-test.gif

coughcough, word!

Power PMV
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
that pic sums it up.

indeed. He's gay

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Someone set us up the bomb!

animeniac
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:46 PM
IMO Sasgay is gay. Btw that manga spoof was funny

SK
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:11 PM
well cmon what kind of guys could have 2 girls all over him and not pay attention to them at all...

InnerSakuraChan
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
well cmon what kind of guys could have 2 girls all over him and not pay attention to them at all...

maybe he hasn't got a decent whip of puberty yet, and dosn't really think about thoses things. hell, i know 18 year olds that don't seem to care about girls.

or maybe . .

He has a small dick. He's worried that once he drops his pants Ino and Sakura will go running after a real man - like Kakashi . . . i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rek
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:33 PM
Ionno... personally I think Ino and Sakura arn't that appealing... He prolly would like a stronger chick... like Temari if she could be turned to the light side (yes, she'd be a powerful ally)

Ganesh
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:37 PM
oh man this really pisses me off how all you guys think he is gay. just because you really really want two girls on to you and would do anythign for that chance, you dislike anyone or be jealous over anyone who has that chance but misuses it. don't you understand?? he ignores them because he has only ever lived in hate and fear. he had his WHOLE clan, and from some flashbacks it seems that there were alot of uchiha and had their own little village in konoha, killed by his OWN brother. why don't you all think about this for a little while, imagine having everyone close to you killed and you being the only one left in a city when you are only around the age of 7. that could cause some serious hate towards the person who put you through this. soo it is understandable why sasuke ignores all the girls, because his only purpose in life is to find reasons to why his brother did this... he wants answers and throughout the years his fear and sadness developed into hate. In episode 75 it shows evidence of how he must have always thought of reasons to why his brother did all this, he starts talking to himself about how itachi left him to decreases the amount of guilt that itachi would of had from doing what he did. Oh and btw i realised that none of you guys noticed that he also ignores other guys and treats them inferior... so he cannot be gay... . Another thing, i think he is ignoring everyone cuz he must have developed fear of getting too close to someone because of what itachi did. also i am pretty sure, he just wants to focus on his purpose in life so that he can live a normal life and the people around him are not threatened. in episode 79 it shows this when he talks to naruto.

overall, Sasuke is not Gay!!! (even though the name Sasgay does sound funny)

ok ok, i wrote heaps only because i am sick of people misinterpreting why sasuke ignores girls coming on to him.. haha

Kagari
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Sasuke is Badass...He is going to be so strong.

He mastered lee's speed in less than a month, he's an UCHIHA and therefore is already incredibly strong...and by witnissing Naruto's battle against Gaara, he will be more focused when it comes time to kill itatchi...which has been his focus for the entire series.

He's not gay, and you're rediculous for even joking about it. He just has an ambition, like he said. This thread is sort of stupid...

anyone think it should be closed? or do you want me to keep it open?

Ganesh
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:54 PM
i don't mind, i just want others to understand the truth! lol
hmm i cannot wait for sasuke to meet itachi, imagine how psycho he would get. lol anyway you choose if it should be closed or not.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by: Ganesh
oh man this really pisses me off how all you guys think he is gay. just because you really really want two girls on to you and would do anythign for that chance,

Hate is the polar opposite of love.
I understand that all he wants in his life is his brother's attention, and maybe more. And that's what it's all about.
He can get all the attention he wants from girls, but he doesn't care for that. If he himself paid more attention to girls he'd be busy and forget about chasing another guy around.
Didn't he say he wanted to rebuilt his clan? How does he think he's going to do that? The stork will bring babies to him and plague the earth with more little annoying Uchihas, just like that????
He is obsessed with his bro, and obsession can only mean one thing.
That's what I understand about that sick little brat.

Ganesh
Sat, 04-24-2004, 10:15 PM
LOL soo you think he is gay? lol for crying out loud it is an anime!! the author most likely does not intend to discuss homosexuality within his story.. so you are very very silly if you believe he is truly gay. i mean it is ok to joke around, but actually believing he is gay.. then that can only mean one thing. anyway that's what i understand about some people's comments i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

lol i jsut noticed that you dislike sasuke and yet you have him as a signature?? 0_o

anyway i say this should be closed now.

cheez121
Sat, 04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/v124/cheez212/sasgay_copy.jpg

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: Ganesh
LOL soo you think he is gay? lol for crying out loud it is an anime!! the author most likely does not intend .

No, I think he is sick.

And huh, I believe that to be fair, threads where people call Hinata garbage should be done with, too. If you can't call Sasuke gay or whatever, you can't call Hinata garbage either.
Then again, JMO.

Kagari
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:43 PM
Roger That. Comm-link ended.