PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Anyone get the new SC? Its absolutely awesome. I got it for pc but the only problem is that it runs at 1000 hz and I only go at 863 hz so I need to get a faster processor for both online and offline. But its still a good game. 17 levels of stealth action. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Night Vision is still as cool as ever to i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

sangai
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:59 PM
yeah i got it like a day early. hell i have almost beaten it. this is a badass game.

*kibakun*
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:53 AM
HOLY CRAP are u serious its a 17 level game? well i have it and played it basically straight on so i kinda tried to call it quits for a while didnt nwa tto beat the game too too fast. and OMG if it is 17 levels thank you whoever made it over cause the first one rocked as it was and now with the new improvements its just like touched by god

sangai
Mon, 04-26-2004, 11:57 AM
i got like the last level left.

i havn't played since i had to go back to school.

i was playing pretty much constantly.

i should have the last level done by this weekend.

a very great game.

im playing it on the default hardness level. next i will replay it on hard.

NM
Mon, 04-26-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: *kibakun*
HOLY CRAP are u serious its a 17 level game? well i have it and played it basically straight on so i kinda tried to call it quits for a while didnt nwa tto beat the game too too fast. and OMG if it is 17 levels thank you whoever made it over cause the first one rocked as it was and now with the new improvements its just like touched by god

Yep, 17 levels. Says so on the back of the package. There are two endings to the game and I just beat the game twice and I didnt get the second ending. Does anyone know how to get the second one?