PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 213 by Bakafish

Saiyr
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:13 AM
The torrent is here:
http://www.hasheva.net/BAKAFISH_Naruto_Chapter_213.zip.torrent

The downloads will probably be slow until people pile up well! PLEASE seed if you finish your download.

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:43 AM
thanks.

Suzu
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:16 PM
yeah, that was a great chapter. And the colourin job was excellent with the chapter 212 pic

jing
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:16 PM
thank you very much.

Hotsuma
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:18 PM
AWesome. thanks guys.

Damn, any bad guy that turns good is awesome.

Assertn
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:30 PM
yeah the color pic was good, although one thing that i think makes anbupawn's stand out more is that she goes in and smooths out and colors the outlines....if you can undefine the jaggety and boldness of the lines then it should have a much more complete look

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:43 PM
nice translation good quality yay Sand trio

sangai
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:52 PM
bakafish did a good job.

the coloring of 212 page was great it had a very ink feel to it. instead of how inane colors it. i both coloring jobs they look great.

now im wandering what page inane will color.can't wait for inane.

so from the looks of it kimimaro knew of gaara.

G-Pong
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Its crazy too that now Sakon is dead. I guess this on isn't "for sure" yet but thats a lot of blood and parts flyin around.

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 03:00 PM
well i'll just be happy if someone dies preferably the sound nins. it's time for this arc to move on.

Vagabond
Sat, 04-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Ummm Bakafish didn't do the coloring job. It was probably done by Kishimoto with markers.

chaos4ever
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:03 PM
i don't think sakon is dead. probably just badly hurt (with arm crushed). but then, you really don't see anything, and almost anything is possible in these mangas.

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever
i don't think sakon is dead. probably just badly hurt (with arm crushed). but then, you really don't see anything, and almost anything is possible in these mangas.

i think he's dead based on the blood splash being alot. maybe a crushed arm wouldn't produce that much blood but as you said anything's possible in manga

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Yeah since these fights have been going on for AGES .. I think the Sand are here to mop up what left of the Sound so we can move on I *hope* ..

Btw, the Sand are fresh, while the Sound are all beat up and Chakra-drained from running, fighting, and going in Curse seal mode i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Power PMV
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:46 PM
thanks for the link, and yeah I think we should get over with this ark soon and see Naruto owning Sasuke (kukuku)

Baka_Desuyo
Sat, 04-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Yeah, it was a good chapter. I'm definitely thinking that the Sound fights (except for Kimimaro) will end soon. Kimimaro won't, though, cause he's not even in level 2 curse yet. At least, I don't remember him going to it. And, yeah, I wonder if Kimimaro heard of Gaara from Oro or if there are some spys in Konoha.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 04-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Good chapter, Even though it disdains me seeing Gaara all good since Kishimoto set it up that he could never be, but continue....

chaos4ever
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:35 PM
kimimaro is still in level 1. gaara will force him to go to level 2

AlbinoFury
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:40 PM
remember that kimimaro was injured or whatever during the konoha invasion but he is like oro's favorite kiddie. And gaara was an intrinsic part of the plan of the invasion so of course they either know each other or at least know of one another. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: AlbinoFury
remember that kimimaro was injured or whatever during the konoha invasion " border="0[/IMG]

huh??? when was that? I thought Kimi showed up *way* after the Konoha invasion??????????
And, oh, Lord please make Gaara kill Kimi on the next chapter! And make Naruto kill/beat senseless Sasuke in the same chapter, too.
I am kinda like Kankuro during the Kiba x Naruto match: I don't care who wins, just be done with this fighting already!!!

Himura_san
Sat, 04-24-2004, 08:02 PM
I liked the chapter and specially like it with Kankuro calling the Konoha nins weak, and Kiba's
response is classic!

I kind of hope the next chapter will focus on what happened on the fallen ninja or other things we have
been speculating so far.

jing
Sat, 04-24-2004, 08:13 PM
By the way bakafish didn't colour it. It was kishimoto crew.
and anyways. wow ukon spilled so much blood that its gross, i hope hes dead!. what will rock lee do now though? just stand there? quiet the possibility since hes tired, hurt, and in recovery.

Raven
Sat, 04-24-2004, 10:26 PM
For next week it said "the shocking conclusion to the Gaara/Kimi fight" so let's hope it'll be all wrapped up next week.

Himura_san
Sat, 04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: jing
By the way bakafish didn't colour it. It was kishimoto crew.
and anyways. wow ukon spilled so much blood that its gross, i hope hes dead!. what will rock lee do now though? just stand there? quiet the possibility since hes tired, hurt, and in recovery.

Are you saying Kishimoto colored the page which shows Garaa, Kankuro, and Temari simultaneously? I doubt that.
The 2 other pages (Garaa solo and team 7 on the roof) they colored but I think the original poster was talking about the colored page from the last chapter (212), which Bakafish may have colored and very nicely I should say.

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:23 AM
They say that next week a fight will end, but they always seem to find some way to prolong things and drag them out. But hopefully they will make these ones rather short and painless. The Shika/Temari team should be able to kick Sound ass REALLY quickly, just cause they're, together, so smart. The Kiba/Kankuro one should end quickly, too, especially after all of that blood from Sakon. Hmm, I'm definitely thinking that if Kishimoto ever takes time to develop love stories later on in the series Shika and Temari should hook up.

sangai
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:07 AM
damn there has been a lot of stuff i didn't notice this chapter. anywho i say that only ukons arm/hand was ripped off.hell if ukon and sakon can seperate bodies what's to say he can't let go of a limp like a lizard(the tail)

i hope next week is the conclusion to the gaara kimimaro fight,but i bet we will get to see cs lvl 2 kimimaro and then the battle will become something entirely different.

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:46 AM
Maybe Ukon and Sakon can reform, and then separate again, and have limbs restored.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:58 AM
The sand siblings were doing all the fighting, hopefully next chapter the konoha nins will join the in the fight a little more, and end these battles. After that, they might go back to Chouji and Neiji.

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:55 PM
I like that they've been doing these last three fights all at the same time rahter than individually like Chouji and Neji, keeps things more interesting.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:32 PM
I think Kishimoto realizes this series of fights has gone on long enough, and is wrapping it up quickly. The remaining Sound nins are gonna go down like sacks of moldy potatoes i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif About time!

Suzu
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:46 PM
Temari... you complete me and Shika is the man. Everyone in the Sands got better. I can't wait until the next chapter and i hope lee and gaara fight together against that punk bitch kimimaro. Kankurou i don't really care about, especially calling the Konoha ninja's week when he got punked hard by Shino, He's also ghastly hideous.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:51 PM
thanks

Death BOO Z
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:52 PM
I just thought about something concerning Sakura...
what if after Sasuke escapes she'll stop putting up the innocent act and the 'inner sakura' will come out? maybe then she'll be able to do something, seeing how she'll be as loud as Naruto...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 01:55 PM
My remarks:
a)Gaara acquired social skills!!!!!!
Gaara: When we fought your movement was faster and more acurate...
I am shocked still Guess now I can invite him for tea.
Wow, Naruto is truly powerful!!
The kid is grateful to Konoha!!! Now, that's improvement.

b)Kimimaru, more disgusting by the chapter: Yes, those were fingers...Eeeewwww

c)I am throughoutly disappointed with Shikamaru. I thought so highly of him, but I see he's just trying to be a macho man... Come on, Shika.
Exchanging snide remarks with Temari,in the middle of a fight where she is helping him... I didn't know he could be so resentful. No surprise from Temari, I knew she was a bitch. But Shika... his father is kinda laid back, but sort of a gentleman in his own fashion. Sad...
Get a hold of yourself, Shikamaru.
Jealous of a woman's power??? Please, don't become another jealous brat like Saska-kun, one is more than enough.

d)Kankuro: Still ugly, but more efficient, that's good. Could be less insulting, that's true... But it's a clear improvement from the old Kankuro from way back.

Overall, I just hope they get done with this fighting, already. I am almost missing Itachi...NOT!

Death: Not this time your dream will come true. Kankuro is saving Kiba's ass. Sorry
Inner Sakura? She is not evil, just more bitchy that the reg Sakura... not even her will be able to seduce evil Sasuke...

chaos4ever
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:17 PM
i'm waiting for naruto to henge into sakura for a heart-to-heart talk <3

anyway, the naruto vs sauske fight better be short. i'm getting sick of all this fighting and next-to-no plot movement.

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Shika's style is just very critical of others, that's just what he does.
As for the fights being dragged out, definitely time to move on. I just hope that after the Sound nins get their asses kicked the Leaf and Sand guys will go and do something else important to the story, and leave Naruto and Sasuke to have a quick fight, which will most likely be one-sided in Sasuke kicking Naruto's ass and running away to Oro.

Azure
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Spoiler for non-manga readers.

im a bit disapointed with the ep. 80.
the manga covered much more with jiraiyas childhood with sarutobi, they only showed a brief secound of jiraya beeing tied to the pole.
since he's going to have much more screen time the comming episodes, it would only seem like a logic move to explain more about his past and relations.
since its a 3 page long and covers the relations with jir and oro, tsun, and sarut.
he even talks about the touton no jutso teqnuice and etc etc.

perhaps they will take it up somewhere else
iex when tsunande and jiraya talks about their pasts in the bar?

(((Edited!!)))
baka bakashi!!!
i accidently posted in the wrong thread.
crappy son of a crapp..
sigh..
anywho..
sorry for the misstake ppl...

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:16 PM
I like how Gaara is now good but not too good (i.e he doesn't apologize to Rock).

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I like how Gaara is now good but not too good (i.e he doesn't apologize to Rock).

Well, he complimented Rocky's fighting style. Coming from Gaara, it's even better than an apology.

kyuubi
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:00 PM
[i]

(c)I am throughoutly disappointed with Shikamaru. I thought so highly of him, but I see he's just trying to be a macho man... Come on, Shika.
Exchanging snide remarks with Temari,in the middle of a fight where she is helping him... I didn't know he could be so resentful. No surprise from Temari, I knew she was a bitch. But Shika... his father is kinda laid back, but sort of a gentleman in his own fashion. Sad...
Get a hold of yourself, Shikamaru.
Jealous of a woman's power??? Please, don't become another jealous brat like Saska-kun, one is more than enough.

I dont know about that...it seems like Shika always said things about how he as a man cant lose to a woman...sigh, how troublesome...i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:30 PM
Man, I want to know if Shika could kick Iruka sensei's ass. They're both Chuunins, and it doesn't seem like Iruka has any special skills at all. Kinda random question, but I'd like to know.

ComeComeParadise
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by: Baka_Desuyo
Man, I want to know if Shika could kick Iruka sensei's ass. They're both Chuunins, and it doesn't seem like Iruka has any special skills at all. Kinda random question, but I'd like to know.

Iruka's got lots of heart, and that counts for something! HAH

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Just a short question, and I apologize if it's stupid. When did Kimimaru meet Gaara? He reconized him the first time he saw him.
I really don't remember then meeting.

Baka_Desuyo
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:15 PM
I think he may have just heard about him from Oro rather than meeting him. But if they did meet it hasn't been explained.

Raven
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Maybe it will be a twist later on! And that Oro's new body is actually Gaara's cousin!

Assertn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:28 PM
im pretty sure gaara's name is just as famous as sasuke's
they kinda emphasized that during the main matches as well....since everyone was all psyched about seeing the sand's best and the konoha's best

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
im pretty sure gaara's name is just as famous as sasuke's
they kinda emphasized that during the main matches as well....since everyone was all psyched about seeing the sand's best and the konoha's best

Ok, so they didn't officially meet. Thanks, BD, CR and AF.
When I read Kimi calling him by name, I thought I missed something...and, I have to say, I didn't want to go and read *all* the manga chapters again to find when/where they had meet.

Baka_Desuyo
Mon, 04-26-2004, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I hear you. Going back and reading through everything is a pain. That's why forums are so good. Always someone willing to lend a hand.

Mut
Wed, 04-28-2004, 04:01 PM
look at lee. he should just go home.

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Maybe it will be a twist later on! And that Oro's new body is actually Gaara's cousin!

could be a brother gaara didnt know he had and gets very pissed off when he knows Oro has took over him ok ill shut up now i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Baka_Desuyo
Wed, 04-28-2004, 08:04 PM
If Gaara didn't know he had a long lost brother would Temari and Kankuro know? They seem more aware of things than Gaara most of the time, probably because Gaara has so much blood lust (well, at least he used to).

TheAwesomeChow
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:13 PM
how funny/annoying would it be if kish decides to go through a whole new set of 1v1 matches with the sound nins and the sand three. What I mean is go through a whole other cycle of "good guy: i have a new move" "bad guy: well I have this move to counter that move" "good guy: mu hahaha, i have a better new move." "bad guy: Secret cursed level" rinse and repeat, you get the idea. I hope this doesn't happen, but if it does it would show a dying creativity within kish.

Baka_Desuyo
Wed, 04-28-2004, 10:38 PM
I don't think that would happen, at least not with Temari and Kankuro's fights. Their opponents have already been fighting for a while, and so are drained of energy (also because of the seals). Plus, the Konoha genins already know the moves that the Sound nins will use. The only one that I think would go on for a while would be the Gaara/Kimimaro fight.

Mut
Thu, 04-29-2004, 01:05 AM
in that second to last frame of the last page, there seems to be some sort of an explosion... is that blood or is that sand splashing?

Baka_Desuyo
Thu, 04-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
in that second to last frame of the last page, there seems to be some sort of an explosion... is that blood or is that sand splashing?

I believe that it was blood, but not Kankuro's.

Gods_Son
Mon, 05-03-2004, 02:47 PM
It's blood, but it's unclear whose it is. Seems as though it isn't Kankuro's though.