PDA

View Full Version : Episode 80 Thread???

SK
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Where did the episode 80 thread go? i searched and flipped through the pages but couldent find it...maybe its just my comp being an ass lol

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
LMAO I don't see it either .. glad it's not just me i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:41 AM
I think it went to the Naruto Open Discussion. Probably someone made a spoiler boo boo

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:49 AM
Doh .. too bad people can't seem to control themselves i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Raven
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Doesn't matter, keep discussing, lol.

ANBU/AonE should be out pretty soon anyway, the discussion should get fired up again when it's released.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 04-24-2004, 03:36 AM
I've never been to the Naruto Open discussion section before, but if it has been moved there, its probably coz a non-moderator opened the discussion in the naruto anime forum.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Naruto Open Discussion is a dangerous ground to tread if your not a manga reader.
I'm somewhat in a state of dislike (Hate is too strong a word) when certain threads are moved to other places.

Like sometimes I read at the naruto anime forum, and anime watchers try and predict whats happening next. And those that do 'hit the spot'. The thread gets sent to the Open Discussion or gets locked. But I don't blame the moderators. Because you don't want manga readers pretending to be anime watchers only spoiling it for the anime watchers.

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Naruto Open Discussion is a dangerous ground to tread if your not a manga reader.
I'm somewhat in a state of dislike (Hate is too strong a word) when certain threads are moved to other places.

Like sometimes I read at the naruto anime forum, and anime watchers try and predict whats happening next. And those that do 'hit the spot'. The thread gets sent to the Open Discussion or gets locked. But I don't blame the moderators. Because you don't want manga readers pretending to be anime watchers only spoiling it for the anime watchers.

*cough itachi_ cough*

ZakuHan
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:21 AM
I think the moderators spoil more than the poster in cases where they point out someone spoiled, without blatantly making it obvious that they WERE spoiling. Whether they know they are or not when they post, if they don't say they know this is going to happen, or it happened this way in the manga, then no one who hasn't read it will know it for a spoiler. Until a mod moves it, blocks it or points out the person spoiled. Just my opinion.

~Chris

lasaire
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:04 AM
The episode 80 thread has been restarted, so this one will be closed. Head on over in to the official thread and get discussing!