PDA

View Full Version : SHINO!!

SASGAY
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:31 PM
Shouldnt he be done with his mission with his dad by now?? do you think hell show up?

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 04-23-2004, 03:57 PM
He got eaten by a tiger.

kazamishima
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:48 PM
well it seems like its still the same day as when the group left the village to find sasuke..missions may take a few days to fulfill.

sangai
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:56 PM
if id have to guess id have to say its been about 3 days and there morning.

and afterall the wave mission took what like 2 weeks whats to say that shino is not on a long ass mission.

shino has a very low chance of showing up

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-23-2004, 06:22 PM
Who cares? We'll see him later, and Shino sucks anyways.

Berserk Ayato
Fri, 04-23-2004, 06:23 PM
Shino is now Oro's right hand man. Shino used the bugs to go into Oro's arms, so now hes got bug arms but can do jitsu now!

Death BOO Z
Fri, 04-23-2004, 06:50 PM
here is the current time in the Naruto story.

4am- two chunins find Sakura.
Tsunde orders Shikamaru to gather people around in half an hour.
the group leaves.

at episode 200 and something, there's a mentioning by Tayuya and Sakon that it's dusk already, and that half a day has passed since the begnining of the mission.

which means, it's about 7 PM, so Shino (or a new improved female) shouldn't be able to come sudddenly.

besides, shino should have died after his battle with Kankaru...

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Shino is the mysterious leader of Akatsuki!!!!

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
here is the current time in the Naruto story.

4am- two chunins find Sakura.
Tsunde orders Shikamaru to gather people around in half an hour.
the group leaves.

at episode 200 and something, there's a mentioning by Tayuya and Sakon that it's dusk already, and that half a day has passed since the begnining of the mission.

which means, it's about 7 PM, so Shino (or a new improved female) shouldn't be able to come sudddenly.

besides, shino should have died after his battle with Kankaru...

Anyone but Sakura!!!
Not that I don't like her, but it will be one more for Naruto to save... Man, we know he's heroic, already. No need to show yet another rescue.

Kumiriko
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:19 PM
Shino cant die from a Simple Poisoning

LaZie
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Hinata will show up and pwn dem =) with her new Byukagan skillz

skyro
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Hell, Kankurou should've died from the bugs! They never even showed how he escaped Shino's bugs, he was just like "uh, here I am."

And I'd rather have Shino in the next arc than have him appear suddenly in this one. Kishimoto I think purposely had that whole "Shino is on a mission with his dad" thing so we wouldn't suspect him of coming. Besides, there already has been too many guest appearances.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by: skyro
Hell, Kankurou should've died from the bugs! They never even showed how he escaped Shino's bugs, he was just like "uh, here I am."

And I'd rather have Shino in the next arc than have him appear suddenly in this one. Kishimoto I think purposely had that whole "Shino is on a mission with his dad" thing so we wouldn't suspect him of coming. Besides, there already has been too many guest appearances.

Agreed, time to end this mess .. and by the looks of 213 .. the remaining sound are P W N E D i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

SASGAY
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:19 PM
dude that would be so cool if he comes to save naruto

Raven
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:23 AM
It's possible that he'd show up. Rock Lee, recovering from surgery somehow managed to keep up, Shino might be nearby.

I still stand by my prediction that he'll turn up suddenly with some lame excuse as to why he's there. Not because I want him to, but because I think that's the way the story will go.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:34 AM
Shino's probably bug hunting. Either we'll see him soon. Or we'll see him alot later.

The rest of the guys should play with more poison. It seems to be a unfair advantage and although Shino was theoretically stronger, just by playing with a little poison smoke can turn the tide of battle.

Good especially for the weaker ninja's. Maybe Shika should have some.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:38 AM
Heh I bet Shika would be super deadly if he had just a couple of other tricks up his sleeve. I think he could use a pet bird or something, that he could send off into the air, leaving a shadow trail on the ground for Shik to take advantage of.

Raven
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah, a familiar would suit him well - maybe a hawk with a long scarf tied to its legs to extend the shadow, good idea Memnoch.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah, but then that would be stepping into the Kiba's realm. Shino should stay with bugs. However, it would be super cool if Shino could summon Mothra.

Parappa
Tue, 04-27-2004, 03:12 AM
He made a bugclone do a sexy-no-jutsu and is having sex with it.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
He got eaten by a tiger.

Azure
Tue, 04-27-2004, 10:25 AM
why would shino show up?
aren't there enough "good guys" already?
its a 6v3... should be fair enough i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Heh I bet Shika would be super deadly if he had just a couple of other tricks up his sleeve. I think he could use a pet bird or something, that he could send off into the air, leaving a shadow trail on the ground for Shik to take advantage of.

Shika's prob is lack of chakra. He can have whatever tricks he want, but he can't use them for too long.
That's why he lost the fight with Temari.
He doesn't need a pet bird, he can figure out where to find shadows. He can make a parachute with his clothes, but even that, was just diversion.
There's another one who should train hard, but he'd need a bossy woman, like his dad, to make him do so.
Ino is the girl, even though she should watch out, Temari could be on her way.

Mut
Wed, 04-28-2004, 03:05 PM
i can't see shino coming into the picture. he's not important enough. and he is too BORING...