PDA

View Full Version : Stupid speculation

hornetmike
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Alright all the time, we ninjas with masks on the show. like kakashi and the anbu guys. So my thing is how can they do like fire jutsus with the mask on. Wouldn't it burn the mask. and if you gotta do it and have to take the mask off, whats the point of wearing one in the first place. Not only fire jutsus but what about other jutsus where the attack comes out of your mouth. This may have been discussed before, but i couldn't find anything on it. My friends and i have been discussing this for some time. let me know what you guys think.

Stoopider
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:44 PM
THere should be a small hole at the mouth portion of the mask. Dont you think??

And the Anbu wear their masks so that they would not be recognized. Just in case you the fellow who killed your whole village at the nearby supermart.

GokuSonGoku
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Umm... Fire jutsus?... I dun think they actually need those kinds of jutsus they can some better and stuff

kazamishima
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: GokuSonGoku
Umm... Fire jutsus?... I dun think they actually need those kinds of jutsus they can some better and stuff

uhh right..... so what did the third use during the fight with the first and the second? a good ninja should have a variety of jutsu's to use in all types of situations. Just because a ninja becomes stronger and better doesnt mean they should forget about the more basic type jutsus. But there are advanced versions of them that they may use. It's like saying Kakashi should always go into battle using the Chidori.

edit: typos

originalkrn
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:48 PM
umm.. who said the fire comes directly out of their mouth? maybe theyre just blowing air and their fingers are changing it into fire or something else is changing it from fire. O well. LOl we might never know..

Stoopider
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:24 AM
Well, they can't blow the fire at their fingers if their getting sufffocated by their masks can't they?
I'm sure there are breathing holes. It would be just stupid. Probably very small breathing holes. If not, it'll look stupid.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Maybe if the battle gets hella-serious, they unmask i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hokage-IV
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:08 AM
good speculation

Raven
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Maybe if you wear a mask, you generally don't use fire jutsus.

XwingRob
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Maybe the masks are covered with asbestos?
Edit: That could explain why Hayate is always coughing!!!

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Hayate is still coughing? LOL must be scary visiting his grave!

Hokage-IV
Sat, 04-24-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Maybe if you wear a mask, you generally don't use fire jutsus.

Fire,water,Earth jutsus etc..

i know "heki" technique comes from the mouth,

"heki", i believe it means wall. Suition Suijinheki= water element, water wall, Doton Doryuuheki= Earth element, earth wall.

hornetmike
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:14 PM
My point exactly. i wonder if kakashi might be forced to unmask one day when he's copying an enemy's jutsu and it comes from the mouth. maybe then, we'll finally see his face. i wonder if he really does have fish lips. he's been wearing that mask since he was a kid. and he eats pretty fast so he can put the mask back on. he he

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by: hornetmike
My point exactly. i wonder if kakashi might be forced to unmask one day when he's copying an enemy's jutsu and it comes from the mouth. maybe then, we'll finally see his face. i wonder if he really does have fish lips. he's been wearing that mask since he was a kid. and he eats pretty fast so he can put the mask back on. he he

but we've seen him unmasked already no?
Perhaps you forgot the time when this took place...maybe it was deleted scene from the original production cels
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/ckak2.jpg
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/ckaka3.jpg
And we're off!

they're fake...had been posted by someone in the fanart thread a few months ago.

Himura_san
Sat, 04-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster

but we've seen him unmasked already no?
Perhaps you forgot the time when this took place...maybe it was deleted scene from the original production cels
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/ckak2.jpg
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/ckaka3.jpg
And we're off!

they're fake...had been posted by someone in the fanart thread a few months ago.

For fake images they are very nicely done.
I could totally see him with that face. Either that or the fishlips theory!
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

umdiddly
Sat, 04-24-2004, 09:08 PM
I bet anbus are so amazingly amazing that they can breathe ceramic masks. so how some people have oxygen tanks, instead, they have their ceramic mask. its some sorta jutsu, cerama-breathe no jutsu.

Ganesh
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:09 AM
hey man those pictures seem pretty accurate, but i don't really like that look on kakashi... prob cuz we are used to seeing him with a mask only lol.

originalkrn
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:04 PM
i rather have an unmasked kakashi even from the begining, but i understand how a mask would make someone more mysterious, which is the epitome of kakashi...

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:09 PM
They had one showing Shino's face and also Kankuro's (minus the make-up), but to get back on topic, people who cover their mouth, just don't do jutsu with their mouth, it's not that hard to accept.

hornetmike
Sun, 04-25-2004, 03:29 PM
that doesn't make sense to me. what if your life depends on one. then you gotta take the mask off. kakashi is possibly different because he has the sharingan. But what about regular guys.

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 04:37 PM
If they wear the mask, they probably aren't depending on a mouth jutsu in a life or death situation. Besides, there are plenty of jutsu other than ones from the mouth. You're just overanalyzing stupid shit.

RaZzy
Sun, 04-25-2004, 06:58 PM
what he says....

those picture are cool ... but it's obvious he will look that way becuz of the shadows of his mask.

Hokage-IV
Sun, 04-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
If they wear the mask, they probably aren't depending on a mouth jutsu in a life or death situation. Besides, there are plenty of jutsu other than ones from the mouth. You're just overanalyzing stupid shit.

were you also one of those kids who thought kakashi only needs one eye and isnt depeneded on the right eye cuz its covered ....

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-25-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage-IV
were you also one of those kids who thought kakashi only needs one eye and isnt depeneded on the right eye cuz its covered ....

I'm not sure if your trying to make some kind of a point, or if that's supposed to be a question. If your asking me, then your answer would be no, I wasn't one of those kids.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps

Jesus, if the rest of the world had your attitude. You can sum everything up to over-analysis. Imagine if Newton didn't anaylze, according to you "stupid shit" like an apple falling from a tree. Well, we wouldn't have the Universal Law of Gravity.

At least he's got skillz to analyze, unlike you.

Mut
Mon, 05-03-2004, 01:37 PM
well, you're comparing what newton discovered and researched to 'how would an anbu member do a jutsu that requires using the mouth.' nice!

Death BOO Z
Mon, 05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
man, people are just too stupid and useless...
have you guys ever been to a circus? they have the guys who 'spit' fire there, right?
they do it by spitting alchaol out thier mouths and use a torch to ignite the liquid, they don't have fire in thier mouths....
you can expend this thoery into the naruto world, the seals (which are done infront of the mouth) are the torch and thier air movement from the mouth is the booze... and seeing how they use thier fingers and breathing order to set the number of fires, this theory makes sense.

by the way, we've seen a few anbus using a fire jutsu against the big snakes in the anime, and there's also one in the manga.