PDA

View Full Version : www.lik-sang.com

Saruto
Fri, 04-23-2004, 11:44 AM
If i could, i would kick their ass so hard that their mom wouldn't recognized them......Its been 2 weeks that i order the game....2 weeks!!!!!!!...and yesterday lik-sang send me a letter...they said that my game was deliverd i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... i was so happy!!...but when i continued to read.....they said that the compagny will delivered the game in about 7 to 20 days TABARNACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DO I HAVE TO WaIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS?!??!! THOES FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!...THEY SAID AT FIRST 24h WORSHIP!!!!...AFTER THEY PUT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS!!!! AND NOWWWWWWWWW......ANOTHER 2 WEEKS AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....THOSE MOTHA FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!...

..anyone else that happened the same thing whit does stupid lik-sang?

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Umm...drown yourself....please

Saruto
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
Umm...drown yourself....please

Umm...if you don't have anything to say about the questions...then stop doing your little monk men.

SideLabel
Fri, 04-23-2004, 01:44 PM
It does indeed seem you have to wait another two weeks. On another, completly unrelated note, I ask you kindly to pay fucking attention in your english class. There is no excuse for writing like a retard unless you are one, something I don't have difficulties believing. I hope i never see you in the GW irc channel, for I might just kill you.

kira_blade
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:25 PM
Hey at least its gonna come. There are people who order shit from stores like that and their stuff never arrives. Chill.

Lego
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Hey at least its gonna come. There are people who order shit from stores like that and their stuff never arrives. Chill.

Exactly. Thats why when im makeing a purchase over 50 bucks, i use a trusted store. Sure i might pay about 5-10 extra, but i like the insurance im getting it imediently , and not 4 months away.

SK
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: SideLabel
It does indeed seem you have to wait another two weeks. On another, completly unrelated note, I ask you kindly to pay fucking attention in your english class. There is no excuse for writing like a retard unless you are one, something I don't have difficulties believing. I hope i never see you in the GW irc channel, for I might just kill you.

stop being a jackass english is his second language if you can understand him then why are you complaining?