PDA

View Full Version : The Chappelle show

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:00 PM
ok, who agrees with me when i say that the chappelle show is one of the funniest shows uve ever seen and it only gets better. anyways im sure u guys seen the little skit he did on lil jon right and the rick james skit man if the lil jon ones would only be a little bit longer i would have pissed in my pants but anyways just wanted to know your thoughts on the chappelle show and which one of the eps that he did is the funniest

sorry if this was already made, but i already searched for it using the search button and look thru the pages alreadyand nothing showed up about the chappelle show so if this is a repeated thread then lock it or delete it

SK
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:00 PM
IM RICK JAMES BITCH lol

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:04 PM
hehe lol, hey charlie theres this new joke going round town, what did the five fingers say to the face, SLAP!!!! IM RICK JAMES BITCH

ad4mz41
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Theres already a thread of Chapelle's show. And yes Chapelle's show is pretty funny. WHAAAAAAAT??? YYYYYYEAAAA!!! OOOOOKKKK!!!!

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:11 PM
there is, i coundt find it so i just made this one

Knives122
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:28 PM
hey Bitches show me your tities (they show them) Man i wish i had four thumbs so i can give those tities four thumbs down

Ha IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:51 PM
rlmao

Jman
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:26 PM
One of the funniest shows ever. Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories was so funny.
Some sayings I liked from a few eps.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch"
"Steadman, if you f*ck this up for me"
"I'm Rick James bitch" *Slap*

ad4mz41
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Are you sure you didn't use the search engine? Try again because i just tried searching it and i found it. Hahaha the wayne brady one is funny. Is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch? ahaha. Heres the clip for it

IM WAYNE BRADY BITCH! (http://home.houston.rr.com/explainer/wb.wmv)

hiddenpookie
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:03 PM
im wayne brady bitch!

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:25 PM
it was funny until earth's whole population found out about it.

bwabes
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:00 PM
That doesn't negate its humourousness.

Mosky_Kong
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:05 PM
Chappelle show is insanly funny. That one hour with new south park and new Chappelle was sersiouly the funniest hour on television ever. In the history of the world.

Its just a little annoying how EVERYBODY started watching it around the 2nd season. At first me and my friend could talk about chappelle and just laugh about it but now people just interupt us yelling "YEAAAAH" and "OOOK". I don;t know it just might be my school.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:24 PM
the interview with the doctor in a moment in the life of little jon, little jon YEAHHH!!, i understand that u fractured ur arm yeahhh ( in the little girl voice)lets take a look, OOOkKKK, does this hurt? no, ok this, no nothing really at all, ok what about this, takes a breath hhhhh noo, what about this YEAAAAHHHH ok. do u have ur proof of insurance, WWHHAATT, proof of insurance, WWHAAT, proof of insurance WWHAAT, and u guys no the rest anyways proof of insurance YEEAAHH, now a do u do anytype of recreational drugs? WWHAAT, do u do any recreational drugs, hahahaha, well that depends doctor, by wut u define of drugs, medication, Nooo, cocaine, absolutely not, Marajuana, YEAAAAHHHHH, YEAH YEAH YEAH, Whaat, nothing , WHAAT, nothing, pardon me, nothing im just wrtting

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:51 PM
I actually thought the first season was better, it's just that more people are watching the show now, and are going crazy with the Rick James and Lil Jon shit. The second season is still funny though.

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by: bwabes
That doesn't negate its humourousness.

that is true. but the fact that every 5 minutes in a conversation some random person goes "i'm rick james, bitch," "yeaaaaaaahhhhh," "the darkness is coming," or "cocaine's a hell of a drug" really kills the humour out of the chappelle show. it just gets annoying when you hear it so much.

tensai
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:28 PM
repitition can be humor too, maybe...hahaha....can be annoying...
but chappelles show is hella tight, too bad ive missed so many of it, need to start watching again.
that niggar family one was hilarious <--sorry if i offend anyone
the godzilla one was tight too

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:37 PM
When stupid kids that you know start saying "I'm Rick James, bitch", it makes you not want to like the show anymore. The lines are overused now, and can be annoying, but the show is still funny.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-23-2004, 01:10 AM
yea i mean watching the show is funny as hell, but when u do hear some or ur friends use the lines over and over again it kills it, but when it is funny is when no one expects its thats when its funny

Lego
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:30 AM
http://webpost.net/bi/Bigmario/Live-EvilNaruto-Ep77.avi-00000.JPG

Tofu #2
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:02 PM
ah man, i've heard of this show, but i dont think i got the channel. what channel is it aired on exactly?

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:14 PM
to the pix the lego put up rlmao amd for naruto X its pn comedy central, dont really know wut channel that is for u, but where im located it channel 63

NM
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Finally, good to know there are some Chappelle Show fans out there. His funniest sketch so far has got to be Black Bush. "You know what the UN should do? I think the UN should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh, wait a minute, you dont have an army so I think you should just shut the f*** up." Lol, then he says those into his microphones.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:53 AM
anybody remember the nigga family skit he did in the fisrts season, that was funny as hell

sangai
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:01 AM
that was on just last night.

i laughped my ass of

oh shes going out with the nigga boy down the street.
the dad: oh dear god.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 04-24-2004, 03:57 AM
lol, hey nigga!

sangai
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:09 AM
oh and then there was

chappell: thats the best seat a nigga is gonna get in this restraunt.

chappell: honey this was the nigga i was tellin you about.

blackzilla is pretty funny,

oceen246
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by: _naruto_X
ah man, i've heard of this show, but i dont think i got the channel. what channel is it aired on exactly?

you can download the episodes from SuprNova (http://suprnova.org/)

njdevs95
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:10 PM
There's a soundboard for the rick james skit here. http://www.collegeslackers.com/soundboards/rick_james_soundboard.html

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:20 PM
You can also view his sketches on Comedy Central. I never saw the nigga family from season 1 but I did see season 2's. Lol, that was funny in the beginning when he meets the family, delievers the milk, then he leaves, but then he jumps back, he says "c'ya niggas!". Lol.

Jman
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:23 PM
good stuff njdevs95.
And to all who watch the show or people who wanna check it out, being as today is Saturday, comedy central has been doing rerun eps. of chapelle's show for the past few weeks every Sat. night. infact, tonight there's gonna be 2 eps starting at 9pm est.
Check out http://www.comedycentral.com/
They got the black bush sketch
and you could even play the skate bored game where u avoid tyrone and gallagher http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey guys, I just got the season 1 DVD. Its so hilarious. It was so hard to find. Anyone else get it?

Suzu
Sun, 04-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah i got two of the DVD's. So awesome, i love the keepin it real sketch, it was funny as hell.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 04-26-2004, 02:09 AM
then there was that slow motion skit that he did ive never laguhed so hard before, this me taking a shit, shit happens, looked normal didnt it, well heres the same shit in slow motion, and there goes chappelle flying off te toilet seet and teh toilet blowing up

Lego
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:33 AM
the wayne brady one was reallly funny...

break yo self i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

njdevs95
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Lol yeah "Is wayne brady gonnna have to choke a bitch"

j00b
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:43 PM
i agree that the show is pretty funny, but a lot of the time it pisses me off...
all the stuff he says that is funny gets really old when i hear it for about the 50 millionth time from the annoying people at my school (aka about ninety-nine percent of the 2000 that go there)

SK
Wed, 04-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: j00b
i agree that the show is pretty funny, but a lot of the time it pisses me off...
all the stuff he says that is funny gets really old when i hear it for about the 50 millionth time from the annoying people at my school (aka about ninety-nine percent of the 2000 that go there)

lol that sounds exactly like my skool, these kids piss me off sometimes with that shit, but thats another story i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

gokudagreat
Sat, 01-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Im bringing this back because i think its hilarious... does anyone remember the "black bush" sketch where they are like "what do you say to people who think that your true objective is the oil in iraq"

Black Bush (chappelle): Oil.... Whatchu talkin bout oil.... you cooking?.........

Lets get out of here.... (runs away)

he is so funny, and hes from Washington DC, so whenever he does a sketch there its kinda cool

kooshi
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Whoo, I'm glad I'm at university now. The few friends I got going there don't watch that show, so it's still good for me, haha. But still, it would be EXTREMELY annoying if everyone kept talking about it.

NM
Sun, 01-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Good to see that this thread is still around i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Does anyone know when Season 3 is starting up?

DO
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:03 PM
No idea when season 3 starts but I love The Chappelle Show I think I'am going to buy season 1 on dvd.

gokudagreat
Sun, 01-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Season one is awesome, and i think its starting sometime soon....i think

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Bumping this thread since I realized that it was never moved to the correct forum.

I haven't actually seen the show yet but everybody seems to love it so I'm downloading season 1 right now...

KoKo37
Tue, 01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
yah Chappelle is incredibly funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, however *sometimes* he can get a little repetitive with using only black jokes imo, but most of the time his jokes n shows are hilarious.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Random black comedian: White people drive like this! -sits straight up, knees beside ears, hands at 10 and 2- ahah crazy ass crackaz and dey no drivin asses

Terracosmo
Fri, 01-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Man I just finished season 1, funniest stuff I've seen in a long while. So many memorable sketches. Trading Spouses was a riot, as was all the "great moments in hook-up history". I laughed constantly throughout all the episodes. Downloading season 2 now!

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-21-2006, 12:56 PM
"great moments in hook-up history". Is a favorit of mine,it was so funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Have you seen the sketch about the "The niggers"

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 01-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I thought that was every Chapelle sketch.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 01-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Its a sketch about a white family whose name is the The Niggers or Niggas. That was a crazy sketch.

Terracosmo
Sun, 01-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Nope haven't seen that yet, I assume it's from season 2...

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-23-2006, 02:56 PM
I watched it on MTV so i havent watched all of this show,it time for me to download the hole show.

I really hope he makes a comeback.

Terracosmo
Mon, 01-23-2006, 07:26 PM
I saw that Niggar sketch now. I fell off my chair like three times. "That's one crazy niggar!"

ROFL

dantheman62
Mon, 01-30-2006, 01:13 AM
yeah that was a funny sketch. I hear his new season is going to be even greater....if possible that is.

TwisT
Sat, 02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah but i thought it was far from his best sketch. I liked the one where he takes a ride with Wayne Brady. But the best one is the "Black Bush" sketch. Kick ass show.