PDA

View Full Version : Bakasan having technical difficulties?

Tass
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:44 PM
im still having trouble with bakasan...www.bakasan.net gives me this message:

""Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.""

S-O doesn't have it, A/A doesn't have it...where can i get it?

NM
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Get it from AnimeSuki. www.animesuki.com

Poiple Weezard
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:50 PM
The title of your thread might get you into more trouble than your query. If you retitle it something like "Bakasan Having Technicial Difficulties?", you might get a better response. I don't have the information, just letting you know that I feel that your need is sincere and trying to help you resolve the problem.

Tass
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:52 PM
thanx NarutoMaster...i'll try that

EDIT: nope...same message...FORBIDDEN!!!

Roland_XIII
Thu, 04-22-2004, 02:31 PM
right click on bakasan links and select copy link location then paste it in RealOne Player browser and it will work. Thats how I do it.

NM
Thu, 04-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Hmm, well, the A/A version should come out by tomorrow or saturday at the least. But sorry Tass, I dont know why you are getting that Forbidden message.

Dante
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Whenever I get the forbidden message from bakasan, I just refresh it a few times and it'll usually work. It also sometimes happens when I click on a .torrent file from that site. Just try it a few times, works for me.^_^

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:51 PM
if you still havent gotten the eps yet then go to Downloadanime.org they have, its where i got mine from and it works, the only thig is that the video is so bad but its good enough so that u can read the subtitles and c wuts happening

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-22-2004, 04:21 PM
You owe me one, topic starter. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Just get the Shin Otaku copy. they do some decent work

Rek
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Thats what I'm doing... but damn... I hate SO... btw, keep that episode on the HDD will ya Tass?

But I always get the same thing, FORBIDDEN BITCH... I figure if they can't even do right what they are doing wrong, why should I support them, or go out of my way to download their version, when laziness is just as effective?

Tass
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:28 PM
if you want, i will...but then i'll have to keep it over the weekend...i can't dl it and copy it by tomorrow morning...my <insert problem component here> sux, so it'll take at least 18 hrs

BTW: thanx everyone for your input...im goin with the S-O version...i'v never got a bad one (S-O wasn't an option when i started this thread)

EDIT: corrected a typo =)

kage_bunshin
Sat, 04-24-2004, 12:29 AM
You could try downloading it at
www.downloadanime.org

or

anime.mirx.com or something

SilentSnake
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Tass... where are you from??

i'm havin' the same message :S

btw. i'm from Poland