PDA

View Full Version : AonE just release AI Baby EPS 1 & 2

Bonkers325
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:06 AM
yeah, go on irc and leech or use BT

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:45 AM
What is it about?

Edit: Acckkk!!!11!!! Too much...cuteness!!!!
She has a demon fox sealed inside of her, right???!!! RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:23 PM
whats it about? and Xwingtob, demon fo sealed in her , that sorta sounds like its biting off naruto dont ya think

loveableneko
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Aishiteruze Baby is the story of Kippei, teenage boy who is always seen flirting with many girls. He seems without a care in the world when one day his cousin Yuzuyu shows up. Yuzuyu is a very adorable 5 year old girl who was left by her mother in Kippei's home. From then on, Kippei's sister forces him to take care of Yuzuyu. He walks her to school and plays with her too. At first he was reluctant, but then Yuzuyu started growing on him....

SK
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by: loveableneko
Aishiteruze Baby is the story of Kippei, teenage boy who is always seen flirting with many girls. He seems without a care in the world when one day his cousin Yuzuyu shows up. Yuzuyu is a very adorable 5 year old girl who was left by her mother in Kippei's home. From then on, Kippei's sister forces him to take care of Yuzuyu. He walks her to school and plays with her too. At first he was reluctant, but then Yuzuyu started growing on him....

sounds.....uh....interesting....

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto
whats it about? and Xwingtob, demon fo sealed in her , that sorta sounds like its biting off naruto dont ya think

LOL, I'm joking.
I don't know guys, it sorta seems like a chick flick to me. I guess I'm too used to stories that have conflicts in them.(When I mean conflict, I mean fighting and such)

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
lol ( blast him for making a fool out of me:evili/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Well it would be cooler if the dude was taking care of a 5 year old that has a demon fox inside of her.

ryan92084
Fri, 04-23-2004, 01:22 AM
definately an anime geared to a female audience....its not even comdedic really ohh wells i'll end up watching it all anyway cause it always bugs me when i start watching a show and don't finish...besides i'm a sucker

Kumiriko
Fri, 04-23-2004, 01:41 AM
I need a new hard drive before i start on another serise. or maybe it is time i start burning Cd's agane
Ok thats the best call. Burning cd's

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-23-2004, 05:25 PM
nah this show aint meant for me, its too girlish and yea

Kackilos
Fri, 04-23-2004, 11:14 PM
Its pretty good in my mind but i am not a huge Anime fan (InuYasha and Naruto), its defenitly classy though its like a real show. No real action but in the second ep its pretty funny what that girl says to Kippei about his hand..... made me laugh.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:00 AM
lol yea that was about the only part that madem laugh

Kackilos
Mon, 04-26-2004, 10:26 PM
are we going to see more of this show subed? also i am having a problem with the sig i made.... for some reason it wont show up

complich8
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:37 AM
yes, we're going to see all of this show subbed.

I think the sig you have up right now might be in violation of the sig size rules... but I'm not 100% sure.

edit: yup. "Maximum size for sigs is 400x80."

for reference, that's
http://archlich.dyndns.org/images/400x80.jpg

if your sig is bigger than that, you face being smacked down by angry mods/server admins.

Kackilos
Tue, 04-27-2004, 07:43 AM
yup some1 fixed it thanks who ever did it. Also i am glad that there will be more subbing of this show, its not action but for some reason i really liked it.... maybe its cause kippei is funny in the ways that he deals with the girls that come on to him.

Keroneko
Wed, 04-28-2004, 09:19 PM
I was wondering if I could acquire the raw files to AI Baby, I was interested in making an AMV with it =^-^=

~JoY~
Thu, 04-29-2004, 08:05 AM
ekk! i like this anime~~ so cuteeeee..
lolx
kippei oneechan.. =x

can't wait for epi 4..
acutally.. i think i read the manga before... or part of it... hehe..

now i have another anime to look forward to.. [other den naruto, fma, rodtv,digicharats]
lolx
^^

Munsu
Mon, 05-03-2004, 11:24 PM
I really didnt want to watch this series... bu i got bored over the weekend so i decided to download it... I've enjoyed it so far... I like just how everything is not cutesy all the time... I think that the strenght of the series right now was bringing the bitch from hell to give some seriousness to the series which it's a plus...

Riyuma Spike
Wed, 05-05-2004, 06:09 AM
I really like this serie, it really adorable ^_^

Kackilos
Thu, 05-06-2004, 05:09 PM
Yaw its good wholesum stuff, its not my normal action one but i do like it, Naruto,FMA,Inu and so forth.