PDA

View Full Version : naruto looks like 4th?

ssjtaylan
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:48 AM
anyone notice how much naruto looks like the 4th hokage in episode 80 when wearing the funeral outfit

riftwing
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:50 AM
It's just because he wasn't wearing the forehead protector on his.... forehead.

ssjtaylan
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:54 AM

riftwing
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Because he wasn't wearing the protector on his head but instead around his neck, it made his hair look a lot different is what I'm saying.

ssjtaylan
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:02 AM
yea but in general he looks alot like him i think

AkimichiChouji
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:25 AM
i had the exact same thought it was scary....but interesting.....foreshadowing? or not?

Garlannd
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:31 AM
I've always wondered what kind of man the 4th could be. To seal the fox into a random baby. I don't think anyone could do that to anyone elses child. I've always had mys uspicions about Naruto and the 4th. Especialy how J cant spell his name (Frog Pervert) Acts around him and apologises to the 4th about it.

I think there amy be somethin to this.

WAveOfFire
Thu, 04-22-2004, 04:06 PM
I bet you all 100 bucks the 4th is Naruto's father. I was pretty sure since the ending with naruto looking at the 4th hokage's Monument.

Hokage Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:35 PM
haha i think you may be right but still it could be something else like his brothers baby or something. because he seems to not have a family so that might be it. *shrugs*

originalkrn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
took you 80 episodes to notice this? hahaha. Come on... theyre like the only people in the entire village with yellow hair.

LostAngel
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Not only that when Naruto does something they compare him to the 4th sometimes. Like when he stayed on the big frogs head, Gamu something another, he said the only other person able to do that was the 4th. I think maybe his mother died at giving him birth and so he sealed away the demon with in his son to potray him as a Hero like the 3rd said he wanted him too. Maybe he was afraid no body would respect Naruto so he did that to make him a hero but it backfired and made them hate him.

I dont think the villagers knew though it was the 4ths son... I think maybe it was a hidden fact and like only the 3rd knew or something. Because the 3rd always pays close attention to Naruto.

Masamune
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
took you 80 episodes to notice this? hahaha. Come on... theyre like the only people in the entire village with yellow hair.

hmm ino and father comes to mind

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:12 PM
Isn't Ino more platinum white?

SK
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:59 PM
yeah Naruto does look like the 4th, but i think he always has not just for this ep

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:10 PM
They've been dropping hints about Naruto and the 4th here and there, but we won't be sure of what their relationship is until later on. Naruto has always looked like the 4th, it's most likely that he is the 4th's son.

Knives122
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:10 PM
everyone in the anime said how he resembles the 4th bost likely because Naruto's his son

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
They've been dropping hints about Naruto and the 4th here and there, but we won't be sure of what their relationship is until later on. Naruto has always looked like the 4th, it's most likely that he is the 4th's son.

Yeah I agree, it may almost become anticlimatic if/when they confirm that he IS the 4th's son i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Nice to see the Midou Ban avatar back, btw i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

originalkrn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:34 PM
why didnt naruto ask anyone who his father was? didnt he ever wonder why he didnt have any parents and who they were? He could have just asked Iruka and maybe even the 3rd.

riftwing
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: originalkrn
why didnt naruto ask anyone who his father was? didnt he ever wonder why he didnt have any parents and who they were? He could have just asked Iruka and maybe even the 3rd.

Because its a tv show

NewGuyinTown
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: Garlannd
I've always wondered what kind of man the 4th could be. To seal the fox into a random baby. I don't think anyone could do that to anyone elses child. I've always had mys uspicions about Naruto and the 4th. Especialy how J cant spell his name (Frog Pervert) Acts around him and apologises to the 4th about it.

I think there amy be somethin to this.

I dont think the 4th would seal the fox into a random baby. That'll be cruel to whoever gave birth that baby. A Hokage isn't that kind of person. Naruto have the same seal as the 3rd when he sealed Orochimaru's hands, 1st, and 2nd. So it have to do with something with that Death God technique unless all of the 4th's seals look the same... I bet he tried to seal the fox and accidentally created or turned into Naruto. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PS. I haven't seen episode 80. I hope it have nothing to do with this...

originalkrn
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:33 AM
the third said the 4th purposely put the kyuubi into Naruto somewhere in the anime. He knew what he was doing. It wasn't an axcident. The 4th wanted to save the Kyuubi's power to use as an asset to Konoha. I think. If i remember correctly

gokudagreat
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:00 AM
He said the 4th did it purposely so that Naruto would be a hero for the village, the villagers were just stupid and took him to be the demon fox instead. I think that it is definitely foreshadowing and that the 3rd takes alot of care of Naruto: firstly because he has alot of potential and needs to be supervized, secondly because he has the kyubi inside him, thirdly because he probably promised the 4th to do so as well.

and yea, they are the only ones with yellow hair, he just has to be his father

LostAngel
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:27 AM
exactly. and that is why the 3rd probably let the forth know that he would take care of his son. I dont think the rest of the village realizes though who Naruto is. I think they kept it a secret I dont know. What father wouldn't want their son to be portrayed as a Hero. Has to be father and son lol just has to be.

NomoZ
Fri, 04-23-2004, 03:23 AM
Wow yet another topic on how Naruto looks like the 4th...

Raven
Fri, 04-23-2004, 07:20 AM
Don't you think it's just a little too obvious? It's so in our faces, I'm inclined to believe that they want us to think it, and turn the tables later.

ssjtaylan
Fri, 04-23-2004, 07:26 AM
lol i knew i was right and riftwing told me it was just the forehead protector -_-
get a life plz nomoz -_- that comment is very annoying
dont any of the shops in konoha sell hair dye?

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 04-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Hasn't this topic been beaten to death already?

Rek
Fri, 04-23-2004, 04:49 PM
most def...

But here's my idea- Why the hell does naruto have whiskers? Because there is a giant fox with nine tails in his belly button. Why does Gaara have mascara and eye shadow so think that a hooker from Detroit would be like, "Honey, too much is too much"? Because he has a coke addict racoon that never lets him sleep. Why does Naruto have Blue eyes and blonde hair, because he has a ninja near his pancreas that also happens to have similar features...

They are most likely not related, and the only reason Iruka Sensei wasn't used is because he was too old and already had a ninja style. So adapting would have been difficult. Think about it: How could they keep his pappy was the best ninja konoha had ever seen, when they couldn't keep he has a demon in his belly?

Krbadass
Fri, 04-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Please use the search, you will find like 10 threads about this, thanks.