PDA

View Full Version : Forum Issues

Garlannd
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:20 AM
On my computer at home I find myself unable to post or even login to my account. Anyone know why this is? I click on the login button but nothing seems to happen. How can I fix this problem? It seems like none of the icons are working for me besides the search button.

Chojin
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:19 AM
EXACTLY the same for me....

i had to view the source to register for this forum :/

this is after a week of believing the site was locked to new members, but then i put it on my trusted sites and i saw a few more images.

i think i know what 'could' be the problem. i don't have a good version of the java virtual machine installed. so it could be that because i noticed a lot of the buttons used javascript.....along with the fact that the buttons that worked for me used html.

Garlannd
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? if you can post anything that may help please do.

Chojin
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:51 AM
IF its the java virtual machine go to : http://java.sun.com

and on the right should be most popular...get the java VM or java virtual machine.

this is of course just my assumtion because the only reason i can think of that the site is acting the same way is because its all i can think of :/

[p.s i wouldnt be moaning but you have to have xp with SP1, and i have hmm unregistered key, so cant download SP1, thus rendering me unable to download the damn JVM]

Garlannd
Fri, 04-23-2004, 10:44 AM
I think I've to teh same issues with XP you do too. I have a registered version but it tells me a file isnt working the way its suppose to blah blah blah. I'm suppose to contact microscuks but that'd be a waste of time. I just wont be able to post on the forums. *sheds a tear*