PDA

View Full Version : Bakasan 80 is out!!!

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:36 PM
www.animesuki.com

could this be a record??

Toruxxx
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:45 PM
it was quick but i think he has had it out b4 thursday b4 in GMT time but still woohoo its out thx to Bakasan the one man clan hehe ^_^ isnt he gr8!

Assertn
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:04 PM
hopefully they'll mention tsunade so we wont have to worry about all the people who cant keep their mouth shut in the naruto forums

lol i wear shirts
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:08 PM
ka ka ka its heat fasho

booJay
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:09 PM
what's VLC? or rather, what's so special about it? he has it posted on his website.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
hopefully they'll mention tsunade so we wont have to worry about all the people who cant keep their mouth shut in the naruto forums

Hopefully, Kagari won't lock your thread this time, since you were the first to post it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
And, yeah, I did put a spoiler the other day, but got what I deserved. Maybe I will be able to learn with my mistake.
In any case, why do these people go around asking who will be the next Hokage?
That's a really stupid question that is obviously begging to get answered with a spoiler.
I started to read the manga cuz I was worried with Shino. If they wanna know who's the next Hokage, there are plenty of places to find that out.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:37 PM
yay, off dling right now, be back to discuss later

Reason
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Wow...Definately sweet Episode, and 81 is looking good too, i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

- Reason -

yondaime21
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:24 PM
does anyone know where to direct download the bakasan naruto episodes? I saw someone else post it a few weeks back but cant seem to find it. thank you

Himura_san
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:26 PM
I just want to know if Itachi is in it? I think alot of us want to know this.

Reason
Wed, 04-21-2004, 11:27 PM
You will see, i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Serico
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:17 AM
Anyone else not able to get to bakasans website? keeps timing out on me with a Forbidden 404 error, I guess so many getting on his website I probably wont be able to get it tonight, to much traffic

Assertn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:40 AM
im pissed though......they didnt show much of the flashbacks with the 3 sannin and the 3rd's bell excersize

sangai
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:51 AM
that will be most likely next episode.(note i have not seen it yet)

so whast kisame sound like.

any decent shots of him.

Assertn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 02:21 AM
his voice doesnt seem anything too special.....a little coarser than itachi's
and nope, no better view of him than his cloak thing and hat

booJay
Thu, 04-22-2004, 02:22 AM
music from this ep was totally awesome. Would anyone know the name of the song that started just before the Hokage's funeral? It's like Sadness and Sorrow 2.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san
I just want to know if Itachi is in it? I think alot of us want to know this.

Oh, my thing are bad as they are, now Itachi shows in the anime. The last Itachi-free forum is going to the dogs...
Too bad Itachi fans, Sasuke included, can't get laid with him and calm down.

The Troublesome One
Thu, 04-22-2004, 04:07 AM
Could anyone post some screen caps from this episode?

villin
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:14 AM
http://villin.mediahalo.com/image/fi2504e8bc.upload/k2.jpg

The Troublesome One
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the cap!

villin
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:37 AM
Here is some more.
http://villin.mediahalo.com/image/fi7e792bc0.upload/k1.jpg
http://villin.mediahalo.com/image/fi2ac9efb8.upload/k3.jpg

Toruxxx
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:02 AM
this episode rocked!! itachi is here!! woot woot and at the end u see more of the movie coming out in august!

Stoopider
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:45 AM
He got three 'comma's in his eye. And he's staring at me. He must be wondering why I'm naked.

Reason
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:45 AM
And according to Bakasan Translation, its two movies in one...

- Reason -

GokuSonGoku
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:39 AM
The quality of this Episode(Bakasan) REALLY REALLY SUCKED...

Sometimes the picture was blurred and the persons or things was being weird..

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:22 AM
The quality was fine, either you need a codec, or you need to stop complaining. I'm sick of this bitching everytime Bakasan releases an episode. There was no complete sannin flashback, but the Itachi discussions will be starting soon for the anime people.

v I meant it wasn't in depth, like the one in the manga v

villin
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Actually there was a sannin flashback. It was when Jiraiya was leaning up against the post.

hopeknight
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by: Reason
And according to Bakasan Translation, its two movies in one...

- Reason -

I don't believe it will be 2 movies . I remember having to take my younger brother to see one of those Pokemon movies way back when. And before the actual movie started, they had a Pokemon short film (something like half an episode in length).

So I believe the athletics competition or whatever will be a short film before the Yukihime movie starts.

GokuSonGoku
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:24 PM
I dun complain about Bakasan.. His Eps is good and fast to be released and i turned out that i was using the wrong codec..

Man0warr
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:35 PM
You really need to use VLC for Bakasan's files because he uses experimental XViD codecs - VLC is a media player that has like every codec which is why he reccomends it, some files i could never get to play in WM or DiVX player you can get playing on VLC. Also if you can view his on windows media or divx it usually looks crappy, it did to me before i downloaded VLC

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:46 PM
very sad eps, shedded a few tears, and man didnt naruto look almost just like the 4th without his leaf head band

Assertn
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: villin
Actually there was a sannin flashback. It was when Jiraiya was leaning up against the post.

i know, i said that they didnt show MUCH of it
in the manga they actually have some dialogue in the flashback, and jiraiya calls tsunade flat chested and the 3rd is all tellin him to be more like oro

Mut
Fri, 04-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by: GokuSonGoku
The quality of this Episode(Bakasan) REALLY REALLY SUCKED...

Sometimes the picture was blurred and the persons or things was being weird..

ok, this is getting to a point where it's almost unbearable. why do you keep downloading it if it sucks so much? stop your bitching and whining cuz it isn't accomplishing anything except telling us that you're a little spoiled baby. sorry to be harsh and i'm not saying this just to you, i'm saying it to every whiner out there. if you can whine so much about it, then fan sub the eps yourselves. and don't tell me "i don't fan sub cuz i can't do it" or "if people were to do something they should do it right" cuz that's total complete lack of respect for the people who are doing this out of their time for FREE to satisfy the many people out there. if you can't fan sub it yourselves, then either wait for a/a (i'm assuming it's the best group) or just keep your mouths shut. it's one thing to comment but it's another to trash it.

in all seriousness, i'm not trying to cause any trouble or anger anyone. i just feel that it's flat out rude to say such dumb things.

Assertn
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:54 PM
anybody notice that there's now a 6TH fansub group releasing naruto? a group called "Dr. Jackal" just released theirs on animesuki now

er....well technically more than 6....but im not sure if some of the groups gave up or not....geez how many groups do we need for one anime series anyway?
they should instead translate other great series that take forever to be released, or were dropped intirely.....like "Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu - FINAL"!!!1oneone

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: The Troublesome One
Could anyone post some screen caps from this episode?

I posted my fav shots in Naruto. If you wanna go there and check, be my guest i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Honestly there was one shot that blew my mind totally. Totally simple and totally great. Wow, they are mastering cinematographic better language at each episode...
If you want any screen cap of the episode nice and huge let me know. I have my dsl back!!!! can clog my line again with all sorts of crap...