PDA

View Full Version : New Season, New Forums

Munsu
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Since ROD TV ended and GunGrave is about to end how about some new series forums from the series that started on April like KonoMini, Tenjo Tenge, Melody of Oblivion, Midori no Hibi.... and others

itachi_
Wed, 04-21-2004, 01:36 PM
Hmmm.... A forum should be called like "Old-school anime" <2000, like Kenshin, NGE, however we could post that in general anime, just a thought if you will create more forums...

Koyuki
Wed, 04-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Yeah like that old-school. It would be better with more sections.

Munsu
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:23 AM
Nah... I think that an old school forum will only mess things up... anime series will be all over the place at times making it hard to find the threads....

But I do think we need forums for the series that just started... any of them, whatever seems to be the more popular and entertaining

complich8
Thu, 04-22-2004, 01:34 AM
I agree with the thread suggestion. Some of the old forums can safely be put to bed now (or soon).

It's hard to tell what'll have a following like read or die and gungrave though. I think it's important that a series getting its own entire forum inspires a lot of discussion. Something like gokusen (I use this as an example because it's been around long enough to tell) doesn't challenge your mind or incite debate about meanings and action and motives, and while it's a great series it doesn't warrant having its own forum.

I think bakuten and tenten probably won't be mind-benders either, though I could be wrong. I think threads in the general anime section will be good indicators to what series need their own dedicated forums though.

In other words: if you want to see dedicated forums, I'd recommend finding meaningful things to start discussion threads about. Then, I'm no mod or site admin, just that it seems that'd be the way to do it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Raven
Thu, 04-22-2004, 06:30 PM
I really think One Piece should have a section. True, it's not subbed by ANBU/AonE, but neither was GetBackers, and it had its own section.

Munsu
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeah, I like the One Piece idea... maybe a Gantz one that was just released by aone

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 04-24-2004, 04:49 AM
One Piece is hella popular and deserves a spot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif And a DBZ dungeon we send people to who constantly bring it up i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Lego
Mon, 04-26-2004, 09:34 AM
This is something i agree with.

Keep the big forums like naruto and etc

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 04-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Maybe a vote/poll...to see what anime's should have their own specific forum...so then you would know what the people want to talk about...just a thought?

Knives122
Fri, 05-07-2004, 08:32 PM
Man we need stuff like Gunslinger Girl, and that new anime Kenran Butoh Sai then we'll have more people to talk to and more opinion that we can argue/agree with

njdevs95
Fri, 05-07-2004, 10:48 PM
I think gantz is gonna supply lots of topics for discussion, it's so weird there's no way it can't.

Raven
Tue, 05-11-2004, 08:08 PM
I think the "oldschool" section is a good idea, but it's a bit unnecessary to have whole sections for new series that only have a handful of eps so far. Maybe further down the track.

Knives122
Sun, 05-30-2004, 04:22 PM
they could have a "oldschool" section but it can be on animes that have ended like trigun and cowboy bebop, that way we wouldnt have to talk about naruto and gungrave all the time

Mut
Thu, 06-03-2004, 10:48 PM
we should have a samurai champloo forum. that anime is gonna be cool.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 06-04-2004, 01:53 AM
yeah, should be one for Samurai Champloo, so far seems like a pretty cool anime

PSJ
Thu, 06-10-2004, 05:42 AM
we should have for one piece since its a long series, there are much mor things to talk about with long shows than the short ones.