PDA

View Full Version : Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai eps 3

Ryllharu
Wed, 04-21-2004, 10:35 AM
Ok, I'm starting to like this series, so I figured I might as well post a topic to discuss episode 3.

It's also been over 24 hrs since the release, so I may as well start discussing it myself.

*spoilers ahead*

I thought this eps showed a little more of what may happen later in Kono Minikuku, and (hopefully) will distinguish it from Mahoromatic.

I beginning to think that the two girls, Akari and Hikari are the two forces behind the exinction of species, like they talked about in the first episode. I think Akari creates the various species and Hikari destroys them. Also, I hope we'll get to see Takeru transform and destroy some stuff soon, even though we may have to wait until episode 5.

Anyone have any other ideas about this series or this episode?

ssjtaylan
Thu, 04-22-2004, 10:00 AM
i was thinking akiri was the good self of hakiri coz in episode 1 hakiri goes crazy when killing that monster so i just thought she was the bad version of the 2 and yes takeru needs to change soon ^^

Arcn3ss
Sun, 04-25-2004, 12:49 AM
I love this series...since Mahoromatic is one of the few animes I havent seen I cant say its like it. Its got action, comdey, kawaii girls...Iam really looking forward to the next episode (4) when it comes out. AonE and Onigiri do an awesome job. I like how it starts talking about evolution and exinction, and I like the personalities of Hikari and Akari. They both got that innocent type persona going on, similar in a way but different type of character.

I really wanna watch Mahoromatic as well..