PDA

View Full Version : is it just me ? or are there other people who think tat kimimaro would switch sides

zapper
Wed, 04-21-2004, 02:43 AM
ya, i know kimimaro is super loyal to orochimaru

but do u think tat kimimaro would switch sides after he knows tat oro would dump him for sasuske?

Quiski
Wed, 04-21-2004, 03:03 AM
i think he already knows.

Himura_san
Wed, 04-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by: zapper

but do u think tat kimimaro would switch sides after he knows tat oro would dump him for sasuske?

Kimimaro seems like a twisted Haku, he won't switch sides but most likely we will learn his SOB story pretty soon.

Yondaime
Wed, 04-21-2004, 06:45 AM
Its just you.

Kim is not gonna switch sides...coz he won't get the time to do it...Gaara'll kill him before he does that.

Raven
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:32 AM
There's no way he'd switch sides, ever. He's willing to die for Oro. He's as loyal as loyal can be.

Stoopider
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:38 AM
Yeah. At most... Kabuto would appear.. And see Kimmimaro dead. Then Rock Lee would start crying and telling him that we as Ninja's aren't only tools.

Then Kabuto would break his arms, hold a kunai in his teeth and slay Orochimaru!!

zapper
Wed, 04-21-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: Himura_san

Originally posted by: zapper

Kimimaro seems like a twisted Haku, he won't switch sides but most likely we will learn his SOB story pretty soon.

but haku is different from kimimaro. I mean, haku and zabuza were like real close.
u wouldnt see oro crying for kimimaro if he sarificed himself for oro

itachi_
Wed, 04-21-2004, 09:01 AM
It's just you.

PSJ
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:59 PM
its just you. since he started moving because he wanted to help brgin orochimarus new body to him. he knew he was going to die and wanted to do a last thing for orochimaru. so he moved solely on his determination.

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 04-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Well Rock Lee could tell his story about how a bone fragment in his vertebrae almost took away his ninja life. Kimimaro would listen and Gaara could chime in every now and then saying something like "yeah I almost killed him." Then they can start drinking some of Lee's sake. The Lee can tell Kimimaro about Tsunade the best medical doctor in the world and how she fixed him up. Kimimaro will be like "wow, do you think she can fix my illness as well?" Lee will say, "yeah, if anyone could do it, it would be her (cool guy pose with fire in his eyes).? Then Lee, Gaara, and Kimimaro will head off to Konoha in search of a cure for Kimimaro.

Kimimaro turns into a good guy.

The End.

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:33 AM
you must've forgotten to download ch 199 where kimimaro explains the degree of his loyalty towards orochimaru.

Assertn
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:49 AM
wow, never thought i'd see a topic like this one

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 02:00 AM
I seriously doubt he will switch sides.
If Fifth cure him, then perhaps...but I seriously doubt it.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Who would want a disgusting freak such an him on his side?
For crying out loud!
He is a bishie, all right, but obviously can't keep his bones to himself...
Itachi can close his eyes or wear shades and huh, one can give it a second thought, but Kimi...Creepy, creepy, creepy.

Hyuga Koji
Thu, 04-22-2004, 12:35 PM
I don't see him switching sides he pretty much feels he owes his life to Oro and will do anything to help him fulfill his goals.

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
For crying out loud!
Itachi can close his eyes or wear shades and huh, one can give it a second thought, but Kimi...Creepy, creepy, creepy.

Well, it would make a good redemption story, but I think Sasuke is going to be doing that so there's no point with Kimi.

Hotsuma
Thu, 04-22-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't think Kimimaro is an important enough character to really be switching sides. Gaara, had as much as an entire arc of the manga with him being a central character (bad guy), but Kimimaro just appeared outta nowhere.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Yeah Kimimaro is just a spoke in the wheel of this arc, when the arc is over, so is he ..

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-22-2004, 05:45 PM
He is just a meat puppet that will most likely Kill someone when he dies. and we will alwas look back at him with Spite. a suicide move useing all his bones as projectiles most likely be a good chance.

He will not switch sides. he will not Live.

XwingRob
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko

He will not switch sides. he will not Live.

Lol, I don't know why, but that line just made me chuckle a lot.

Knives122
Thu, 04-22-2004, 07:13 PM
hes like a part of oro(technically) and he wont switch sides b/c it would be like betraying himself if he did

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by: XwingRob

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
For crying out loud!

Well, it would make a good redemption story, but I think Sasuke is going to be doing that so there's no point with Kimi.

Yeah, probably. Still, Sasuke threw away his Konoha forehead protector, so for me, it was a point of no return.
He should be a man, stand behind his stupid decision and die an honorable death, even better if he took his brother with him. Both Saska and I would be very happy. That IMO, mind you. And seriously, not because I don't like Sasuke.
As for Kimi, don't see where he can fit in the story, except for showing a disgusting trick and exchange a few punches with the main characters. Since doesn't have a good enough body for Oro, what is he doing there, anyway?
Kinda like Iruka. Well, Iruka had a meaninful role, but his function ended with Naruto's graduation from the Academy. In terms of narrative, I don't see what Iruka is still doing there. Unless they decide to make a whole new anime with Konohamaru... which is another character one can go without. He was there to prove a point, and so was Haku. But they were wise enough to kill Haku and honestly, they should have killed the little brat instead.
Somehow, that also part of the problem I see with Itachi. He doesn't seem***to me*** to have a function of his own, ***for now***,except for being Sasuke's nemesis. That story of him going after Naruto and the kyuubi, honestly, sounds kinda like giving him something to do.
We already have Oro after Sasuke. Itachi after Naruto somehow looks that he's doing that just to make Sasuke jealous...Well, obviously I can be totally wrong. But to please Itachi fans, I managed to bring Itachi in the thread.
Anyway, back to that hot bishie with a nasty jutsu,.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif No I don't think he'd change sides. Why? Because as those four Sound ninjas stated, once your cursed seal is fully activated, you lose your free will.

zapper
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:21 PM
oh shurks,

i thought one of the conversations that kimi and oro would have would be:

kimi (after see sasuske for the first time) : " Wat! I risked my life to save this gay(n offense meant) ninja ? Lord oro, i think its better if u would reconsider your choice. I mean, it would be better if u would use another body which would not limit your potential, like yours truely."

oro: "shaddup! your body wouldnt last long so wats the use, the only to heal your body is to seek the present hokage of konoha village which is quite impossible for u, thus im better of using the uchiha's body"

kimi ( in thought) : " hmm....... konoha village...."
" either way, i can't let u do this . not if it means risking your life and ambition. i i will kill the uchiha now!"

oro ( slaps kimi real hard) : "YOU FOOL! i need this boy to recover my hands ! So dont try anything funny"

kimi ( in thought & touching his cheek at the same time) : " nobody has ever slapped me since i became lord oro's pet. I will seek treatment from this hokage and show lor... no oro tat he had made the wrong choice"

ater tat kimi will jump through a window and run off towards konoha village.

THE END

ok i know it sounds lame...... But there are posibilities

Mut
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:24 PM
guys, face it. kimimaro isn't changing sides. ever. he has shown more loyalty to orochimaru so much. and like someone said, kimimaro is probably going away for good after this arc is over. he is suppose to be dying due to his illness.

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
guys, face it. kimimaro isn't changing sides. ever. he has shown more loyalty to orochimaru so much. and like someone said, kimimaro is probably going away for good after this arc is over. he is suppose to be dying due to his illness.

I bet that you drive 65 mph on the freeway as well right. Nobody has died so far. Somebody had better freaking die and it had better not just be Kimimaro.

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Agreed, Kimimaro will be loyal to Oro till he dies, which probably won't be that long.

lasaire
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Kimimaro knew from the beginning that Oro. wanted Sasuke so he could take his body. Kabuto said that Kimimaro looked upon Orochimaru as a GOD. That sounds loyal as hell to me.

IMO, Kabuto would change sides sooner than Kimimaro. And with Kimimaro's disease, Kimi's probably gonna be keeling over pretty soon. I betcha he dies as soon as he comes down from the curse seal.

makkura
Fri, 04-23-2004, 09:49 AM
is it just me or do the names of threads are really long nowadays ?

Winged Dancer
Fri, 04-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Well, if Kimimaro lives, perhaps he'll turn into a good guy in around 80 more chapters, like Gaara did.

But then again, no, its only you.

Kimimaro knew from the very begining (when they showed him in a medical bed) that Oro was already having a new body being delivered, and he decided to go get it even if that meant he was going to be discarded. So no, he wont change sides.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Kimimaro knew from the beginning that Oro. wanted Sasuke so he could take his body. Kabuto said that Kimimaro looked upon Orochimaru as a GOD. That sounds loyal as hell to me.

IMO, Kabuto would change sides sooner than Kimimaro. And with Kimimaro's disease, Kimi's probably gonna be keeling over pretty soon. I betcha he dies as soon as he comes down from the curse seal.

Huh. Kabuto-kun will *never* change sides, because the only side he has ever been is his very own.
If Oro didn't know it from day one, he's really more stupid than I thought.
On the other hand, considering that dialogue they had before Kabuto went to kill Sasuke, Oro knows pretty well what to expect from him. He said he trusted Kabuto...but, huh, should *Kabuto* trust Oro.
My bet is that, as soon as he gets whatever he wants from Oro, and we sorta don't know for sure, he will kill that snake in his sleep. Oro should really sleep with *both* eyes open.