PDA

View Full Version : Site Inactive?

Gaz
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:21 PM
I see the news area of the website has become inactive recently there has been no updates!!

Now, I am always downloading things on this site so maybe it would be sensible to appoint someone to make updates as soon as different torrents are availible for download... Naruto is now on 79 and 77 was the last reported release. Also the newer AonE subs have not been listed either.

Gazz

Raven
Wed, 04-21-2004, 12:06 AM
Is it really that hard to just click on the torrent section and look for yourself? Sheesh.

Lego
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Is it really that hard to just click on the torrent section and look for yourself? Sheesh.

Nah, people these days want EVERYTHING. Like the people who begged and yelled at Aone for not doing naruto sooner, then when it came out, they wanted the other one. Never underestimate how lazy people are.

Raven
Wed, 04-21-2004, 07:48 AM
True. For some reason I temporarily forgot. Thanks for bringing me back up to speed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gaz
Wed, 04-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Christ! talk about being rude!

At the end of the day how hard would it be to appoint one single person to keep ontop of the news section of the website ?

And with reguards to

Nah, people these days want EVERYTHING. Like the people who begged and yelled at Aone for not doing naruto sooner, then when it came out, they wanted the other one. Never underestimate how lazy people are.

I for one did not "beg and yell at AonE for not doing naruto sooner".

And No it <u>isnt</u> 'really that hard' to click on the torrents section as that is exactly what I did (obviosly otherwise I wouldnt have watched the amazing quality of subs that these guys do).

So, please refrain from the negative comments that there really is no need for.