PDA

View Full Version : The new Fourth

Hokage17b
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:17 PM
It seems that Leaf should have a 4th picked out no matter what happened to the previous one. The 3rd will have to be replaced sooner or later (if he gets killed or retires) so who do you think it should be?

The frog hermit probably wouldn't do it, Kakashi isn't really Hokage style, so I'd have to say the head of Hyuga or maybe Anko, though that curse seal seems like it could still be trouble. What do you think?

kazamishima
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:21 PM
you mean the new fifth...
id pick that hot purple haired anbu chick that wants to avenge hayate i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

LostAngel
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:22 PM
it has to be Tsunade, shes one of the 3 legendary ninjas. It was her, Jiraiya, and Orchi who where taught by Hokage. I don't think Jiraiya would be the next hokage, so I am going to go with Tsunade.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:30 PM
I'd have a hard time choosing between Sakura and Konohamaru.
But it's going to be Kakashi for sure.
That question really opens a *huge* space for a spoiler. So, since the 3rd has just died, likely we will know who will be the 5th soon enough.

Rek
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Wow... not only was this a recent thread. But this person (hokage 17b) hasn't watched a SINGLE episode of Naruto.. not only is the 4th hokage in the 1st episode, but every five episodes after that as well...

Sorry, I think I'm in a bad mood today. ::shrug::

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
Wow... not only was this a recent thread. But this person (hokage 17b) hasn't watched a SINGLE episode of Naruto.. not only is the 4th hokage in the 1st episode, but every five episodes after that as well...

Oh, come on, don't be so mean...maybe it was just a mistake...NOT!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Yeah, I am in a worse mood than you are. today i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hokage17b
Mon, 04-19-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek

There is not much room for doubt about your mood, but clearly you have not read a SINGLE post of mine including this one if you think I've never watched Naruto, heh i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Why do you think I said "have a 4th picked out no matter what happened to the previous one?" I am of course referring to the next replacement for the Third. Perhaps they will call him the Fifth or the new Fourth, not like they spelled out how they are named in such special cases.

And if this was in a recent thread, it was not especially obvious since I did multiple searches before posting. You could at least have pointed me to the thread! Not to bust your balls 2much as a newb to this forum, but I have little patience for totally uncalled for flaming, especially toward lil old good citizen Hokage17b! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Thanks to others for your responses i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Tsunade, good choice.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage17b

Why do you think I said "have a 4th picked out no matter what happened to the previous one?" I am of course referring to the next replacement for the Third. Perhaps they will call him the Fifth or the new Fourth, not like they spelled out how they are named in such special cases.

And if this was in a recent thread, it was not especially obvious since I did multiple searches before posting. You could at least have pointed me to the thread! Not to bust your balls 2much as a newb to this forum, but I have little patience for totally uncalled for flaming, especially toward lil old good citizen Hokage17b! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Thanks to others for your responses i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Tsunade, good choice.

There's no replacement for the 4th. In the very same way there's no replacement for the 1st. Or the 2nd or the 3rd. There's not exactly room for *perhaps* in your statement.
If things were as you wanted, all Hokages would be called first. If there was a fourth there can't be another fourth. It has to be the 5th. What is there so hard to understand? That's kinda basic math, I think.
And that's no flaming, kid. Just a bit of explanation of some basic facts.

Mae
Mon, 04-19-2004, 09:41 PM
I don't actually see ANY good candidates for the next hokage. Anko's got Oro's seal, Gai...well...I just can't see it, and Kakashi just doesn't seem mature enough yet. Also, he'd always be late to meetings and annoy the hell out of everyone. Maybe the interrogator from the first exam with the skull scars?

It must be someone not yet introduced, and I look forward to finding out.

Hinata-chan
Mon, 04-19-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: LostAngel
it has to be Tsunade, shes one of the 3 legendary ninjas. It was her, Jiraiya, and Orchi who where taught by Hokage. I don't think Jiraiya would be the next hokage, so I am going to go with Tsunade.

to my knowledge...Tsunade hasn't even been freaking mentioned in the anime lol - we have seen a picture of her as a kid in the episode where Sarutobi is discussing how he didn't teach orochimaru enough about family/moral values - it may or may not be teh ssame episode where the 2nd hokage performs the Darkness genjutsu on sarutobi and there are flashes of pictures of kakashias a child/4th hokage / legendary 3 as well

my point is again - tsunade hasn't been mentioned - nobody knows who she is who only watched teh freaking anime

i rarely post but im going to post this in this thread as well as the 79 spoilers - dont freaking post in teh anime section if you read the god damn manga - pretending to be oblivious just makes you stupid

of course i could be wrong...but what would make you think jirayia wouldn't be hokage lol

Neji-Aniki-sama
Mon, 04-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: Hinata-chan
[Tsunade hasn't even been freaking mentioned in the anime lol - we have seen a picture of her as a kid in the episode where Sarutobi is discussing how he didn't teach orochimaru enough about family/moral values - it may or may not be teh ssame episode where the 2nd hokage performs the Darkness genjutsu on sarutobi and there are flashes of pictures of kakashias a child/4th hokage / legendary 3 as well

Tsunade was mentioned in the anime. At least, in a flashback, where Tenten said she wanted to be as great as Tsunade. So, don't jump into conclusions, she was mentioned in the anime at least twice.

Hokage Naruto
Mon, 04-19-2004, 11:04 PM
tenten was a she and she probably could be the 5th hokage and also be the first woman hokage to be a hokage. Or not. There is probably someone else that hasn't been introduced to the anime yet that will be hokage or it could be one of the genins/chunnins. Thats my philosophy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Krbadass
Mon, 04-19-2004, 11:19 PM
Grow up guys, this is a recent thread so this ones locked.

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:28 AM
if by locked, you mean "unlocked" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
they should summon enma or gamabunta to be the next hokage......yeah.....that almost works......

Gods_Son
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:50 AM
??????