PDA

View Full Version : Where is it ?

Gaz
Mon, 04-19-2004, 06:58 PM
I used to love this Anime when I was younger (14) , now, 8 years on and I want
to watch it all over again but sadly I am not in contact with the person who used
to own all the episodes on manga video.

Does anyone know anywhere that has Dominion Tank Police for download?

preferably in English dub.

Thanks people i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

AkimichiChouji
Mon, 04-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Hmmm, my friend actually has it on vhs or cd i forget...but i wil msg him tonite for you and ask if there is a way i can get copies of them!

Lego
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:01 AM
http://www.boxtorrents.com/Details/10162/

http://www.boxtorrents.com/Details/10163/

enjoy

Gaz
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:45 AM
just want to say GREAT

and thank you i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I never used Boxtorrent because I thought you had to register to actually download any .torrent files from there. My girlfriend as after something that they had there before and she couldnt get it without registering to their website - then the actual account confirmation link didnt work so we cant get anime from there i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

aaanyway TANK POLICCCEEE!!! FEEL THE POWAH THAT WE'VE GOT !!?!?!

i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

one of the first anime series I saw, and its ace

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:49 PM
*is glad this topic was made*

I haven't seen this anime ever, but I probably would have made this topic myself once my other downloads had finished as I've started reading the Dominion manga recently...I'm looking forward to see if it is basically the story from the Dominion manga (with Leona and Bonaparte etc - the manga I'm reading is just called Dominion - not DTP) or if it is different material...

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 04-24-2004, 11:16 AM
Aargh! 99% and there are no seeds and no-one to download from!!!

If anyone has downloaded that torrent recently and still has the files on their computer could you just open the torrent again? I literally need 1-2mb to complete the download which is 1.7gb!

NM
Sat, 04-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Thats the problem with Boxtorrents. There isnt alot of seeds for some of the anime they have there.

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 04-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah...well I cancelled the download and it seems the episodes work ok so its not really a problem now...unfortunately I wanted to download Demon City Shinjuku from there as well but that had no seeds so I didn't bother...

Gaz
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:32 AM
I finally got around to start the download to do and I keep getting the error

ERROR (time) -
bad data from tracker -

Is this a problem with the torrent tracker site or with the actual torrent file?

Im glad someone else enjoyed this other than me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

AkimichiChouji
Mon, 04-26-2004, 03:34 PM
If someone could teach me how to use MiRC i could get all my shit together (anime wise) and have it up there so people can download everything they want....

anyone?