PDA

View Full Version : InuYasha

jamoogabooga
Sun, 04-18-2004, 09:45 PM
hi, umm ive seen up till ep 145....and i cant find any other newer ep even after waiting for about 3-4 weeks....usually new eps come out every week....is inuyasha not continuing?.....

Stoopider
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:48 PM
What happend so far? I've watched till 100 something then got frustrated of it.
Have Inuyasha finally killed the baboon badguy (Wtf his name).

Death BOO Z
Mon, 04-19-2004, 01:03 AM
Inuyasha was never out regulary, it was allways two-three weeks for each release...
I don't think it'll end anytime soon, but maybe the production crew took a break for a while, dunno...

and stoopider- Inuyasha hasn't killed Naraku yet, but Naraku had his own plot twist, so now there are two bad guys.

by the way, i read the manga over the past month, it's actually better than the anime, seeing how they didn't do any filler crap in it (comparing to the anime, Japan suddenly has much less demons in it).

Knives122
Mon, 04-19-2004, 03:12 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z

but Naraku had his own plot twist, so now there are two bad guys.

wait what happened to Naruku why are there two of them now and are they friends?

Death BOO Z
Mon, 04-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Spoiler alert (124+)

Naraku's twist was that he gained a new body and offed kikyo with it, and even manged to drive sesshomaru back (note: sesshomaru is almost like hiko seijeru of Inuyasha, you don't mess with him and live afterwards...), so he obviously gained some new awsome strentgh...

the new bad guy is hakudoushi, who is another deattachment of Naraku, but unlike others, this one seems to be smarter, stronger and better, from what i understood, he is the left overs from naraku's human part, or something like that...

anyway, he's evil, he's strong, and he survived quite a few encounters with inuyasha without getting his ass totally kicked around like a french school girl...

the thing with him is that he seems to have his own ajenda within Naraku's one, and he isn't an ordinary subordinate, but a "Boss" on his own accord.

by the way, does anyone know why in the anime Inuyasha killed bankatsu with his banaryu and in the manga it was just the usual thing?

Stoopider
Tue, 04-20-2004, 02:30 AM
Ah okay. Kinda got sick of it after a while. Felt like the story was going nowhere. Thanks for the update.

DraGunZer0
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Can anyone access Inuyasha's 145 bit file? I've tried but so far no luck.

jamoogabooga
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:50 PM
hey, ya.....i saw ep 145......go to .....

http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/index.php

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-20-2004, 01:09 PM
why use saiyaman? i'm pretty sure Ani-kraze and IY4ever are much better...

i perssonally go with IY, they usually get the subbed version faster

JusDaMan
Tue, 04-20-2004, 02:52 PM
I was bored 1day and just tested out subs to see which is more better etc. And S^M as better subs than IY4ever. ofcorse ani-kraze has better overall and stuff. s^M has 2nd bester =P lol and i said bester on purpose!

DraGunZer0
Tue, 04-20-2004, 04:33 PM
Yea I forgot to tell you I was trying to get the AnimeKraze version (sorry for the mix up but thanks for the link anyways.)

Knives122
Tue, 04-20-2004, 04:35 PM
[quote]
Spoiler alert (124+)

Naraku's twist was that he gained a new body and offed kikyo with it, and even manged to drive sesshomaru back (note: sesshomaru is almost like hiko seijeru of Inuyasha, you don't mess with him and live afterwards...), so he obviously gained some new awsome strentgh...

the new bad guy is hakudoushi, who is another deattachment of Naraku, but unlike others, this one seems to be smarter, stronger and better, from what i understood, he is the left overs from naraku's human part, or something like that...

Yeah i remember now hes the little baby guy who grows up and gets Entei(big ass fire horse)

jamoogabooga
Thu, 04-22-2004, 08:27 PM
why use saiyaman? i'm pretty sure Ani-kraze and IY4ever are much better...

i perssonally go with IY, they usually get the subbed version faster

err.....where can you find the "ani-kraze" subbed version?

Munsu
Thu, 04-22-2004, 09:37 PM
i guess www.anime-kraze.net

or just go to www.downloadanime.org ... it should have it

ZeaLitY
Thu, 05-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know of a place where major Inuyasha BTs are up? I checked animesuki and Suprnova, but Suprnova only has individual episodes, and Animesuki doesn't support it at all. In the meantime I've been downloading them on Kazaa, and I'm up to 84.

Thanks is hugely appreciated; I'd like to catch up to 'The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru' before June 24.

complich8
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:12 AM
anime-kraze has been doing inuyasha since around ep 50. I know they have batch torrents up but I don't know how far back they go and can't be bothered to check right now. google anime-kraze

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by: ZeaLitY
Thanks is hugely appreciated; I'd like to catch up to 'The Woman Who Loved Sesshoumaru' before June 24.

believe me, you don't, that special (and the next one, 147-148) is complete crap, it has a bombing title and a flashy plot, but in the end, you get nothing.. not even the half decent 'kaze-no-kizu ending filler episode' routine...

the Inuyasha anime is divided into to parts.

1: the parts which made you wanna watch it (the real plot).
2: the crap between (the anime filler), all those dumb episodes with a stupid demon showing up and makin' a fuss for 20 mintues until he's dead...

hoppingraptor
Mon, 06-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Anyone know if anyone's subbing the third Inuyasha movie? The past two have been really good, and I heard there was a third one planned, but I haven't seen it on bittorrent.

silverwingz
Sat, 07-03-2004, 03:12 AM
does any1 know if it came outz yet??

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:08 PM
I think i've seen it at www.mirkx.com... Search for it there, you might get lucky..

But how about ep 158. Is there a summer-break or something? I thought it should have been out by now.

Aeon
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:11 PM
158 preview said it would air in 2weeks. So I guess the same reason Naruto didn't air is the same reason Inuyasha didn't show.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 07-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Darn, i didn't notice that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Maybe 'cause i never watch previews to Inuyasha.

bitwar
Wed, 07-14-2004, 04:23 AM
As far as movie 3 is concerned, Inuyahsa4Ever (IY-F) and Saiyaman (S^M) subbed it. It's a big 1.35 GB folder, with a readme file and all the software you supposedly need to watch it. I just started downloading it. I hope it's not in some weird funky format, because i'd like to make VCDs of it. . . MKV file (according to their forum). . . FRELL! Does anyone know how to encode those files to MPEG-1? http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/ is Saiyaman's BT Page (duh) where you can nab it.

I don't know if anyone else has or will sub it (downloadanime has no InuYasha listed, guess they got cracked down on by the US distributors), so this is the only subbed version I know of.

Hokage Inuyasha
Wed, 07-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Can you post the link to IY4ever bt page beacuse the site is down or at least for me i cant get into it.
Thanks In advance

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-14-2004, 02:06 PM
this movie kicked ass too bad the series isn't like the movies the series started to suck when naruku's mini-me appeared

heavymetal
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:30 PM
yea....i agree with ya delux

Eurasian
Wed, 07-14-2004, 09:44 PM
i love inuyasha and i don't ever want it to end. movie is tight.

Hokage Inuyasha
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:41 AM
I agree that Inuyasha slowed down and started to drag but it has really picked now you check out the latest eps.Its up to 158 now

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:10 PM
well the 3rd movie is out, u can get it at saiyamans website 2 words for this movie IMO kiked asshere (http://tracker.saiyaman.info/btfiles/%5BIY-F_S%5EM%5D_InuYasha_Movie_3.torrent)

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:32 PM
where are some good places to get inuyasha bt files

stos289
Thu, 07-15-2004, 12:36 PM
One good place is at SuprNova (http://www.suprnova.org/). If you go under Anime, they have a whole section for Inuyasha with subs by a lot of groups. If you are fond of one groups subs, then you could always use the link on the side, or if their is none, search for their bittorrent tracker. Hope I could help.

Aeon
Thu, 07-15-2004, 01:48 PM
Finally got around to watching the movie, wayyyy better then the first two.

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 02:42 PM
I'm looking forward to it. Not necessarily to the point of cutting off having sex tonight, even though it will finish downloading tonight, after almost 2 days of downloading, but still. I loved the hell out of the second one. But why is this one 1.3gb? Is it still in theatres, is this a DVD rip? I know the format is different but I've never gotten one of the MKV files before, so I'm not very familiar with it.

Knives122
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:06 PM
the thing I want to know why cant they put the 2nd movie up there, that would be alot better

KameronFrye
Thu, 07-15-2004, 03:11 PM
The second movie should be up on Anime-Kraze... that's the group I got it from...

(Ani-Kraze)Inuyasha_Movie2_Castle_Beyond_The_Looking_Gl ass_(DVD)_(E5ABE5FB)

is the filename/tracker I used to get it about 2-3 months ago

bitwar
Fri, 07-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: KameronFrye
I'm looking forward to it. Not necessarily to the point of cutting off having sex tonight, even though it will finish downloading tonight, after almost 2 days of downloading, but still. I loved the hell out of the second one. But why is this one 1.3gb? Is it still in theatres, is this a DVD rip? I know the format is different but I've never gotten one of the MKV files before, so I'm not very familiar with it.

It shouldn't still be in the theaters, it came out towards the end of last year if I remember corectly. This should be a DVD rip. And either they have like the absolute uber quality possible (therefore not playable on my computer), or the codecs and software they bundled with it are just that damn big. I"m hoping for the latter on that one. And after almost 2 days of downloading, I'm only at 68% i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif HURRY UP!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:08 AM
I liked Ranma 1/2. A lot. Back when I saw it the first time I loved it each and every second. And I still do. The best anime I have ever seen.

But... even though I loved it so much I never saw Inuyasha. I now have the opportunity to see eps 1-155 with it's original subbing (yay) via a fast torrent.

Should I do it? It will take a very long time despite the speed, since it's 30 gigs to download.

People say if I like Ranma I'll like Inuyasha, and the series seem to have a very big fanbase.

Thoughts?

stos289
Sun, 07-25-2004, 01:17 AM
I believe you should go with Inuyasha. It has a great story line, with all the aspects of anime mixed together (love, action, comedy, etc.). This mixture blends so well, that it makes it an awesome anime. I haven't seen Ranma myself, but I still believe you should watch Inuyasha. So I say, go for it!

thundrakkon
Sun, 07-25-2004, 03:37 AM
The creator of Inuyasha also created Ranma, so there will be a lot of similarities between the 2 series. I stopped watching near the end because it was beginning to get boring, but the majority of it was very entertaining. Definitely a series that I thought would be great for you to add.

Munsu
Sun, 07-25-2004, 05:21 AM
Yeah... I love Inuyasha... the story drags at some points because of many fillers... But the characters and story is pretty much top notch...

And it also features the greatest character in the whole anime world... But I let you figure out that for yourself (It is not Inuyasha)...

AlbinoFury
Sun, 07-25-2004, 06:00 AM
wow thats one bigass torrent i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

but yeh inuyasha is enjoyable i havent watched it all myself but i do enjoy to kick back late at night and catch it on adult swim when its on tv, its a cool show.

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Well I'll go for it then. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

@Budweineken: I'm guessing Sesshoumaru? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

BahamutBeast
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:42 AM
where did you got that torrent?

Munsu
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Well I'll go for it then.

@Budweineken: I'm guessing Sesshoumaru?

Right on target... he is awesome...

Terracosmo
Sun, 07-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Looking forward to see him kick some ass.

And I got the torrent at suprnova.org

mezu
Sun, 07-25-2004, 10:12 AM
sesho is pretty cool, the character i like best (even though he has like 2 shows with him in it) is Gozu.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 07-25-2004, 12:09 PM
wow,,, that's one shitload of torrent..
will probably take you about two weeks!
but it's worth it, Inuyasha is everything you liked in Ranma, and without some of the things you hated...

it's got better action (even though not as great as it could be, it grows old after 150+ eps), much better romance (you can second and third this one!) and deeper charecters (though not by much, it's still Rumiko, after all)..

get inuyasha and watch it, you'll get a decent treat for your 30 GBs...

cubs2084
Thu, 08-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Do you know how long it will take you to watch 155 episodes? Took me forever just to watch the 90 or so I got at one point.

Eurasian
Mon, 08-16-2004, 02:29 AM
30 freakin gigs!! damn...i do what albinofury does...watch it on adult swim. and then i bought bootlegged inuyasha.

inuyasha the show is the best. sesshomaru is the best character!!! omg...he is so beautiful. he can beat all the girls in the show in a beauty contest.

Lefty
Mon, 08-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Thirty gigs. That would take a month and a half, at best. But yeah Inuyasha is a great series i just don't think it's worth dedicating half your bandwith to dl 30 gigs.

Munsu
Wed, 08-18-2004, 12:18 AM
A little side topic.... but this a couple of weeks old news that i just found out...

Inuyasha is finally ending... with a double release on September 6 with episodes 166 and 167...

Im pretty sure that those last couple of episodes will be worth the wait and all the filler episodes in the middle...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=5295

Eurasian
Wed, 08-18-2004, 10:48 AM
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this for real?!?!?!?!?! i heard about it...but i thought ppl were just making it up. i thought they had a 200 epi contract!!!!!!

i will deeply miss inuyasha.......

Death BOO Z
Wed, 08-18-2004, 01:42 PM
bahha, with my recent inuyasha watching scheduale,,, i might end up watching 158 until the end at one shot...
seriously, it's been ages since i watched an episode...

Xollence
Wed, 08-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Hehe not that long, suprnova has a lot of leechers and seeds so the downloads are pretty fast. I'm sure he can download that in a few days.

Mut
Wed, 08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Inuyasha sucks, thats all there is to it. Just pure crap.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Say Bob, why did you edit your post? Did you suddenly STOP thinking that...

...we are a bunch of general unorganized idiots with no structure?
...we are a bunch of non-stop complainers?
...we have the ugliest sigs ever?

Or are you just too scared to face the consequences?

Mut
Wed, 08-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Well I will admit I missed the general discussion area when I looked before, but I still think that. I simply edited it to post it in the correct area. And yes your sig sucks ass.

silverwingz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:21 AM
any1 know if the 3rd movie of inuyasha came out and if it is out do you know where i can get it??

Munsu
Mon, 08-23-2004, 01:30 AM
do a search in the forum.. there's a thread about it somewhere

KameronFrye
Mon, 08-23-2004, 04:46 AM
It released a few weeks ago, DVD rip. It's about 1.3gb, i think if you look for Inuyasha4ever/Saiyaman, it should pop up. That was the only one of it I saw.

lasaire
Mon, 08-23-2004, 08:55 AM
There's a joint sub from IY-F and Saiyaman together in two parts in .mkv format. I got it off of DC++ but it might still be available in bittorrent as well.

silverwingz
Mon, 08-23-2004, 10:49 AM
can some1 hook me up with the link for it becuz i wanna see this movie

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:03 AM
Is it really true that InuYasha is really ending?

How can it end when it's so far from finnished?

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:28 AM
yes the anime has ended, the amnga continues, they skipped a lot in the anime so i hear i was shocked when i heard it too i had sotpped watching inu yasha because it got boring but now i hear it's over i wish i had jsut watched it till the end for the hell of it

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:30 AM
So if you start with the manga, where should you start? From the beginning or from the end of the anime?

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:43 AM
well i haven't read the manga but i guess if you don't mind rereading a lot of stuff you should begin from chapter 1 but not all of inu yasha is scanlated i think so i wish you luck finding it

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:45 AM
Lol it's just like Ranma. Ended long before manga did but had lots of in between stuff...

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-19-2004, 06:53 AM
Yeah, pisses me right off since i love both of these fine animes... And i do prefer anime before manga...

Terra, you should also know if "all" of the Ranma manga is finnished and will be arriving in Sweden... It sounded like the full manga will come out in Sweden, but is that really the whole lot or does it end in some stupid way that pisses me off?

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Oh well what do you know, you are swedish too eh.
I don't know actually I just picked up the first volume so far I have been putting my money on other stuff but hell if it sells good I am sure it will complete...

Stoopider
Sun, 09-19-2004, 08:09 AM
I watched it up to episode 70-something. I should have stopped after 20 and let the rest to my imagination.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-19-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Oh well what do you know, you are swedish too eh.
I don't know actually I just picked up the first volume so far I have been putting my money on other stuff but hell if it sells good I am sure it will complete...

Now I feel hurt i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

You should at least remember that I'm a Swede i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

How else could I know that you were from Sweden? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I have 10 volumes of Ranma so far. All in Swedish.

Mae
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:38 PM
FUCK! I thought the "final ep" on the download it was some stupid joke. I've been following the series for THREE YEARS, and it end NOW!? Yes, I know, it's just anime, but GODDAMN IT!

OK, I feel better now.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 09-19-2004, 03:40 PM
To tell you the truth.... I don't fell any better i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

It's like many of my favourite animes. Ranma, Berserk and now Inuyasha... This sucks.

Eurasian
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:25 PM
i read somewhere that they had a 200 episode contract?? WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?? i'm sad too...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i don't think i'll get any closure.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 09-20-2004, 04:33 PM
wow, will Rumiko Takahashi ever have an manga which will have the entire story in the TV form?
Urusai Yatsura had almost 200 eps and still needed a few OVAs to close things off (i'm not even sure if it ended the plot or not). Maison Ikokku was 96 eps and had a finishing OVA, Ranma was 160 and had 12 OVAs, and still far from closure, Mermaid Saga lacked a few arcs in the anime and had a wrong pacing, Inuyash too, is 160 eps and without a closure...

Must suck to be a Rumiko-fan... oh wait, i'm a rumiko-fan, sucks to be me, i guess...

note: i know that i left two of her animes out, but one is a selfcontained OVA (firetripper or whatever) and one is rumik theater, which has no start or end...

N-Gage
Mon, 09-20-2004, 06:15 PM
geh, didnt like how the anime ended.
ummm, damn final ep made me think i wasted my time watching all the eps =/
the only arc i actually liked in this series was the Shichinin-tai arc and that ep where they first introduced sango

kainu1329
Sun, 09-26-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by: N-Gage
geh, didnt like how the anime ended.
ummm, damn final ep made me think i wasted my time watching all the eps =/
the only arc i actually liked in this series was the Shichinin-tai arc and that ep where they first introduced sango

Well is not really the ending, is just the last animated episode of Inuyasha... Sad but true. Well thank god I read the manga, if not I'll probably be very depress; After more than 3 years been faithfull to this serie... bought almost all the dvds and now this... Sad, sad, sad. i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Niosen
Sat, 12-25-2004, 09:05 PM
It is good? I want your coments.

GuardianShado
Sat, 12-25-2004, 09:54 PM
watch the first 5 eps, then watch the last 5 eps. that'll pretty much sum up the anime for u so all u hav left is the manga... which doesnt look like its gonna end anytime soon =__=;...
u dont need to kno anything in between unless ur really curious.

ShinobiNeko
Sat, 12-25-2004, 10:47 PM
I am currently watching it, I think the series is interesting but suffers from repitition, which happens with long series. If you don't mine anime that much of the time is something like "monster, etc of the day" then you'll probably enjoy it. I haven't finished this, but so far I think it dosn't have a lot of tension in the story. It's entertaining to watch if you enjoy the characters, but if you want to watch something more story driven, depth, etc, then might want to look otherwhere.

GuardianShado
Sun, 12-26-2004, 01:55 AM
well i'd say this series has a lot of story behind it, but they jus dont kno how to utilize ther time to tell the story. kind of a shame, considering the character chemistry is so good =\

Niosen
Sun, 12-26-2004, 11:17 AM
K Thanks..

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-26-2004, 05:32 PM
If you liked other animes done by Rumiko takahashi (mainly ranma) then you'd like this, if you can't stand any anime that's above 50 eps, then stay clear.

try the first ten eps, and if you like them, then you'd be in for a hell of a ride, just don't expect any super suprises or any super deep plot.

Niosen
Sun, 12-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Kk

kaigan
Fri, 12-31-2004, 06:08 AM
i am also trying to get this serie, kind of tired of adult swim. but unfortunately suprnova.org no longer has the torrents links. Anyone know where else i can get this anime or manga?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-31-2004, 08:39 AM
try the big DVD ripping groups, like AnimeHQ (rizon) and such, they'll probably have dvd rips of the first 60 episodes....
for manga, my advice is to get emule\edonkey and get the links of www.mangareactor.tk they have the first 31 volumes there, and they'll add the rest someday...

Munsu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:13 PM
anyone knows if this will continue in an OVA fashion or something?

And you guys that have watched the movies, are they somewhat related to the plot? ( I'm thinking of going back and watch them)

And for you manga readers... what volume and chapter did the anime end, so I can pick up from there...

thanks...

the last episodes were good, but not good enough to end a series... damn them

TheEvil1
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:28 PM
we will get the 4th movie this spring sometime and everyone expects there to be OVAs, i think there will be, its was a hugly popular series that was ended before its time, the Manga is still going as well

Budweineken: the anime ended somewhere around manga volume 34 IIRC
i can look if you want but is right around there in the mid 30s someplace

Munsu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:32 PM
sure if you are bored be my guest... and if you can get me some download links or irc channels, those are always welcomed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

TheEvil1
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
sure if you are bored be my guest... and if you can get me some download links or irc channels, those are always welcomed

gimma sec, i gotta unzip some files,

#[Evil_Genius] @ irc.irchighway.net has most of the manga on XDCC bots up to volume 39 anyway

http://www.ear-tweak.com/ has the most current scantalations

Munsu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:54 PM
cool thanks... i appreciated

TheEvil1
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:56 PM
the Anime ends roght around Volume 36 chapter 355 so i guess if start at 36 you will get the last bit of the manga and then move forward

anime050
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:48 AM
I heard from someone that the anime was delayed. I think it was from the Akraze founder, so you might be able to get more eps of Inuyasha in the future.

Aeon
Wed, 01-26-2005, 01:14 AM
Yea I heard it's on hiatus cause they origionally had a contract for like 200eps so they still owe like 30something eps, forgot where it left off. I was pissed how it ended when it started to get good again so I started reading the manga and it needs to be animated fast.

Munsu
Wed, 01-26-2005, 01:15 AM
it would be cool if that happens...

a fresh start never hurts...

TheEvil1
Wed, 01-26-2005, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Yea I heard it's on hiatus cause they origionally had a contract for like 200eps so they still owe like 30something eps, forgot where it left off. I was pissed how it ended when it started to get good again so I started reading the manga and it needs to be animated fast.

that coudl make sence, seeing as the anime was cathing the manga and FAST, last ep was a duel ep 166-167, so that woudl leave 33 eps, now if they finish the manga, then finishing out the anime in thoes eps is perfectly dooable

im hoping that is teh case

tellax
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
hey... anybody watched inuyasha.. im sure somebody has..

well, the help i needed was: the movies that were made aside from the series, where in the series do they "play" ... the timeline.. for example, is movie 1 between episodes 30 and 40?? that kind of thing, can you guys help me out?

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:31 AM
There's really not much difference in where the movies go. But chronologically movie 1 is between episodes 35 and 63, movie 2 is between 88 and 107, movie 3 is between 130 and 144, and movie 4 is after 167. I don't know exactly after which episode the movies come, I'm just looking at my data discs and decided to put the movies after the last episode released before it.

But really there's no continuity to the series, except the character development of InuYasha's sword. So you could watch movies 1 and 2 anytime after Sango and Miroku entered the picture.

Munsu
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Next time post this in one of the 10 existing threads about Inuyasha... do a search...

This is the order I came up with with the help of anime-kraze's forums:

Season One:

1. Girl who Overcame Time & the Boy who was Just Overcome
2. Seekers of the Sacred Jewel
3. Down the Rabbit Hole & Back Again
4. Yura of the Demon Hair
5. Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru
6. Tetsusaiga, The Phantom Sword
7. Showdown! Inuyasha vs. Sesshomaru
8. Toad Who would Be Prince
9. Enter Shippo Plus, the Amazing Thunder Brothers!
10. Phantom Showdown: The Thunder Brothers vs. Tetsusaiga
11. The Terror of the Ancient Noh Mask
12. Soul Piper and the Mischievious Little Spirit
13. The Mystery of the New Moon and Black Haired Inu Yasha
14. Kikyo's Stolen Ashes
15. Return of the Tragic Priestess, Kikyo
16. Mystical Hand of the Amorous Monk, Miroku
17. The Cursed Ink of the Hell Painter
18. Naraku and Sesshomaru join Forces
19. Go Home to your True Time, Kagome
20. Despicable Villain: The Mystery of Onigumo
21. Naraku's True Identity Unveiled
22. A Wicked Smile; Kikyo's Wandering Soul
23. Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss
24. Enter...Sango the Demon Exterminator
25. Naraku's Insidious Plot
26. Secret of the Jewel of the Four Souls: Revealed
27. Lake of the Evil Water God

Season Two:

28. Miroku Falls into a Dangerous Trap
29. Sango's Suffering and Kohaku's Life
30. Tetsusaiga is Stolen! Showdown at Naraku's Castle
31. Jinenji, Kind yet Sad
32. Kikyo and Inuyasha, Into the Miasma
33. Kikyo, Captured by Naraku
34. Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga
35. True Owner of the Great Sword
36. Kagome is Kidnapped by Koga the Wolf Demon
37. The Man that Fell in Love with Kagome
38. Two Hearts, One Mind
39. Trapped in a Duel to the Death
40. The Deadly Trap of Kagura, The Wind Sorcress
41. Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror
42. The Wind's Scar Fails
43. Tetsusaiga Breaks
44. Kaijinbo's Evil Sword
45. Sesshomaru Weilds Tokijin
46. Juromaru and Kageromaru
47. Onigumo's Heart Still Beats Within Naraku
48. Return to the Place Where we First Met
49. Kohaku's Lost Memory
50. That Unforgettable Face!
51. Inuyasha's Soul, Devoured
52. The Demon's True Nature
53. Father's Mortal Enemy, Ryuukotsusei
54. The Backlash Wave, Tetsusaiga's Ultimate Attack

Movie 1: Inuyasha - Affections Touching Across Time

55. The Stone Flower and Shippo's First Love
56. Temptress in the Mist
57. Fateful Night (1)

Season Three:

58. Fateful Night (2)
59. Beautiful Sister Apprentices
60. Fifty-Year Curse of the Dark Priestess
61. Kikyo and the Dark Priestess
62. Tsubaki's Unrelenting Evil Spell
63. The Red and White Priestessess
64. Giant Ogre of the Forbidden Tower
65. Farewell, Days of my Youth
66. Naraku's Barrier -- Kagura's Decision
67. Howling Wind of Betrayal
68. Shippo Recieves an Angry Challenge
69. Terror of the Faceless Man
70. Onigumo's Memories Reawaken
71. Three-Sided Battle to the Death
72. Toutosai's Rigid Training
73. Shiori's Family and Inuyasha's Feelings
74. The Red Tetsusaiga Breaks the Barrier
75. The Plot of the Panther Devas
76. Target: Sesshomaru and Inuyasha
77. The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang
78. Aiming for Sango, Only You
79. Jaken's Tetsusaiga Snatching Operation
80. Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin
81. Finally Broken: Naraku's Mystery
82. The Present and Sengoku Jidai's Connection
83. Girl Yourouzoku and the Great Promise
84. Super Speed Marriage Deal
85. Evil Spirits Rising, Demon's Severed Head
86. Hidden Princess' Secret
87. Wandering Kikyo's Solitary Journey

Season Four:

88. The Monkey God's Three Spirits
89. The Visitation Confrontation Between 'That Guy' and 'Him'
90. Souta's Brave Confession
91. The Mysterious Spritualist and the Black Kirara
92. The Revived Person's Ambition
93. Mystery of the Lecherous Priest
94. Those who Made the Shikon no Tama (1)
95. Those who Made the Shikon no Tama (2)

Movie 2: Inuyasha - The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass

96. Jaken falls Ill
97. Kirara Returns Home and Doesn't Return
98. Just Kikyo and Kagome in a Cave
99. Sesshomaru and Kouga's Dangerous Encounter
100. Nightmarish Reality: Battle in the Forest of Despair
101. Seven Years Later, Lingering Snow
102. The Wolf Demons, Attacked by a Zombie
103. Revival of the Shichinintai
104. The Stealthy Poison User, Mukotsu
105. The Strange Unfolding-Steel Weapon
106. Kagome, Miroku and Sango in a Dangerous Situation
107. The First Time I saw Inuyasha Cry
108. The Secret of the Pure Aura
109. Heading to the Misty Mt. Hakurei
110. Enter, Bankotsu: Leader of the Shichinintai
111. Clash! Banryuu vs. the Wind's Scar
112. The Barrier of Hijiri Island, Floating on a Lake
113. Mystery of the Dokko of Hijiri & the Sokushinbutsu
114. Koga's Isolated Battle
115. Swallowed by the Black Light
116. The Real Face: Exposed
117. The Man who Disappeared into a River of Flames

Season Five:

118. The Heart of Mt. Hakurei
119. A Divine and Malicious Saint
120. Good-Bye! Jakotsu's Requiem
121. Decisive Batte! The Last and Strongest Shichinintai
122. Powerful Banryuu! Duel to the Death in Mt Hakurei
123. Naraku Reborn, Beyond the Darkness
124. Farewell, My Beloved Kikyo
125. The Darkness in Kagome's Heart
126. Chaging Heartache into Courage
127. Don't Boil! The Horror of the Dried Demons (1)
128. The Dried Demons & the Fighting Cultural Festival (2)
129. Super Kyukai and a Plundered Bride
130. Roar, Shippo! Arcanum Wound of the Heart'
131. The Scroll Picture of Kannon: Cursing Traps
132. Miroku's Dangerous Confession
133. The Woman who Loved Sesshomaru (1)
134. The Woman who Loved Sesshomaru (2)
135. The Last Banquet of Miroku's Master
136. The Bizarre Invisible Demon

Movie 3: Inuyasha - The Sword of World Conquest

137. The Ancestor's Name is Kagome
138. Survival of the Two in Demon-Infested Lands
139. Big Duel at the Sho'Un Waterfall
140. Eternal Feelings! Halberd of the Heavens
141. The Released Demon Horse, Entei
142. Out-of-Control Entei & Terrifying Hakudoushi
143. 3,000 Leagues in Search of Father
144. Housenki and the Final Shards
145. The Bizaare Sentries at the Gate to the Other World
146. The Wild-Tempered Bird User, Abi
147. A Fateful Love Song Before We Met (1)
148. A Fateful Love Song Before We Met (2)

Season Six:

149. An Arrow Brewing up A Disturbance
150. Mysterious Light Leading The Saint
151. Kagome's Instinctive choice
152. Protect and Rob!
153. The Destiny is A Cruel Reunion
154. The Youkai Linking to The Next World
155. The Devil That Guards A Shard of Shikon Jewel
156. Decisive Battle in Front of the Grave! Sesshoumaru VS. Inuyasha
157. Pierce Through Naraku, Kongousouha
158. Innumerable Runaway Youkai Mice
159. Kohaku's Resolution and Sango's Heart
160. The Two-Timing Aggressive Bastard Who Brings Happiness
161. Monk Miroku's Old Mistake
162. Together With Sesshomaru-sama Eternally
163. Kohaku, Sango, Kirara, The Secret Garden
164. The Most Powerful Enemy - Parasite Pupa, Shippo
165. The Best Clue to Defeat of Naraku
166. The Bond between Two - Use The Shard of Shikon! Part One
167. The Bond between Two - Use The Shard of Shikon! Part Two [Finale!]

Movie 4 Inuyasha - Crimson Hourai Island

tellax
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:51 AM
wow, thanks for the good help guys=)

ye, i will... sorry bout the threat... never been on this forum be4.. ill remember

tellax
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Hey, i got a question about the movies...
are all of them only in japanese, havn't they made them in english yet???

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:36 PM
The first two are. I don't know about the others.

Knives122
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:00 PM
the third is coming out in late sept. I think, and the fourth probably wont be out till mid next year maybe

tellax
Sun, 09-11-2005, 04:08 PM
hey, i just finished watching inuyasha, exept movie 4 that is..
and the ending is kinda...... well... UNFINISHED!

was wondering if there has been any info on future makings of more episodes, more movies, or more of anything that continues the story?!?!
plz, anyone answer, i NEED TO KNOW!!!

Darknodin
Sun, 09-11-2005, 07:56 PM
does anyone know where there is a synospsis... or which shows are important... i say up to 50 i think and got bored wit the monster of the day thing... and I dun wanna watch a hundred eps of that...

tellax
Mon, 09-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by: tellax
hey, i just finished watching inuyasha, exept movie 4 that is..
and the ending is kinda...... well... UNFINISHED!

was wondering if there has been any info on future makings of more episodes, more movies, or more of anything that continues the story?!?!
plz, anyone answer, i NEED TO KNOW!!!

someone please reply to this question...

k0n
Sat, 09-24-2005, 12:13 PM
hmmmm...was wondering whether anyone could tel mi where to download inuyasha episode1-80 onwards..i kinda haf the rest from 80 onwards..anyway..are they continuing inuyasha..?i thought the whole anime has finished?

6Zabuza9
Thu, 07-20-2006, 10:46 PM
sorry to revive such an old thread but i just finished downloading season one of this but it is dub. i was wondering if there are any changes between the dub and fansubbed? like cut scenes and stuff

Munsu
Thu, 07-20-2006, 10:50 PM
No one did a good fansub of the show until episode 80 or so when Anime-Kraze started, I don't know about the dub, but there's plenty of dual audio DVD rips out there, and I highly doubt that there have been any changes.

Marik
Thu, 07-16-2009, 07:52 PM
New InuYasha TV Anime Confirmed

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/07/17/new-inuyasha-tv-anime-confirmed/

The new series will see volumes 36 to 56 of the manga animated,

:)

Penner
Thu, 07-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Dude, thats awesome news!

And its going to be a long running show to boot!

Been a long time since i watched InuYasha, looking forward to this.

digitalrurouni
Thu, 07-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow seriously I agree with Penner that will be awesome!

Harima Kenji
Fri, 07-17-2009, 03:51 AM
Very nice indeed! About time they finished it up :) Got to rewatch the series, naturally since it has been a good while since I've seen it.

After this they should finish up Ranma 1/2.. seriously

TwisT
Fri, 07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Finally. I have been waiting for this day since the first one ended. Good to see i've not waited for nothing ^^

Kraco
Fri, 07-17-2009, 04:01 PM
As long as Sesshoumaru and Rin get plenty of screentime, I'll be happy with it.

Penner
Fri, 07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
U can't have inuyasha without Jaken or Myoga ^^

Marik
Fri, 07-17-2009, 04:19 PM
It's all about Sango.

TwisT
Sat, 07-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Personally i think Sango and Kohaku is one of the more boring aspects of the show. At least when they get near each other. Sango can get some funny scenes with Miroku flirting. And i have no problem with Kohaku when he's out soloing. But as soon as those two meet or is aware of each others presence, it immediately gets painful to watch.

Must say i also enjoy Sesshomaru, Rin and Jaken the most by far. This show should have been named Sesshomaru instead ^^

Just because of all the Inuyasha talk I'm gonna have to rewatch some of it. My favorite part so far have been the arc where Naraku revived that mercenary group and hid himself in that mountain. Anyone remember where that arc begins and ends?

samsonlonghair
Sat, 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Oh Miroku, what comic mischief will you get yourself into now?

Death BOO Z
Mon, 07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Just because of all the Inuyasha talk I'm gonna have to rewatch some of it. My favorite part so far have been the arc where Naraku revived that mercenary group and hid himself in that mountain. Anyone remember where that arc begins and ends?

around episode 78, and I think it ends with kikyo bashing at 124.

I don't know if I'll stand to watch this season. the story got so DRAMATIC that it became painful to watch, and after going for a 'this changes everything!: arc again and again, it gets pointless. (so, Inuyasha killed the other spider youaki? and got what power up?. but then Naraku ate the twin youkai, and got the power of 'twins'?)

also, Kagura.

Dammit, why did it have to happen?

edit: blanked, for possible manga spoilers.

Yukimura
Tue, 07-21-2009, 03:04 PM
From what I understand Inuyasha's manga ends pretty much like the anime ends, just further into the future. By that I mean there is no closure to the story after all the time spent having stuff happen. The stuff happening may be cool but knowing that it's just going to go on and on and then not even wrap things up makes me wary of wasting time on it again.

Penner
Tue, 07-21-2009, 03:36 PM
They'll probably just make some ending up when they get there ;P

Idealistic
Tue, 07-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm actually surprised I haven't even watched this series yet aside from the few episodes I'd see on cartoon network. Also because I like these kinds of setting.

Guess I'll start.

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 07-23-2009, 01:58 AM
From what I understand Inuyasha's manga ends pretty much like the anime ends, just further into the future. By that I mean there is no closure to the story after all the time spent having stuff happen. The stuff happening may be cool but knowing that it's just going to go on and on and then not even wrap things up makes me wary of wasting time on it again.

Actually Inuyasha's manga did provide closure. Some say it didn't purely because they hadn't kept up with the manga completely. Through the course of the manga many side character roles finished long before the ending which led to a feeling of incompleteness for those who had missed these key points. Personally I was fine with it. The end did seem a little rushed but all in all good. Spoilers removed.

Sapphire
Thu, 07-23-2009, 03:39 AM
WHAT I never thought I'd see the day that's for sure. I remember being pissed at the Inuyasha ending and being reassured by crazy Inuyasha fans who thought they were half wolf telling me that a continuation of the anime would surely come soon...

Several years later they.. are proven right?!

Abdula
Thu, 07-23-2009, 12:51 PM
I was wondering if I was the only one not excited about this news.

Actually Inuyasha's manga did provide closure. Some say it didn't purely because they hadn't kept up with the manga completely. Through the course of the manga many side character roles finished long before the ending which led to a feeling of incompleteness for those who had missed these key points. Personally I was fine with it. The end did seem a little rushed but all in all good.
I've read the manga in its entirety and Inuyasha is a perfect example of a manga that just went on for too long. By the end it seems like the mangaka just ran out of ideas so she decided to end the series which she honestly could have and should have done years earlier. There is an attempt at closure but that is all it is an attempt. It takes far too long to happen and then happens all too suddenly, not to mention that it lacks any sense of originality. Closure is supposed to be a satisfying conclusion to the story and Inuyasha's ending is anything but satisfying.

Inuyasha is just one of those series that you absolutely have to be a fan of in order to be able to enjoy it, and if you're not a fan then it becomes intolerable. So as far as this new anime goes, if you liked the original and you like the characters then you'll enjoy it because it will just be more of the same. If you thought the anime was redundant and just kept going on and on without making any progress as far as the plot is concerned, then you should avoid this new series because it only gets worse.

itadakimasu
Thu, 07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Wow... this is awesome news !

I had mixed feelings about FMA being redone but I'm really enjoying it. Seeing how Inuyasha didn't really conclude... this is just great news.

So... is it just going to pick up mid-story....?

Shadow Skill
Wed, 07-29-2009, 06:59 AM
All I have to say is, they better kill Naraku or this series can die forever and never be remembered. I hate anime where they bad guy never dies. He should not have been alive for this long.

Marik
Sun, 09-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Viz to Launch Inuyasha: The Final Act Simulcast on Saturday

The North American anime distributor Viz Media has confirmed at its New York Anime Festival panel on Sunday that it will start simulcasting the Inuyasha: The Final Act television anime series on Saturday, October 3. The streaming will be hosted at shonensunday.com/anime and hulu.com online.

Full Story (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-09-27/viz-to-launch-inuyasha/the-final-act-simulcast-on-thursday)

Carnage
Sun, 10-11-2009, 03:02 PM
So will anyone end up picking this up? or just leave it to hulu?

Kraco
Sun, 10-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Who knows... I watched some rip and while the show didn't look as interesting as years ago when I had only watched a few anime shows before it, it was still interesting because now I could recognize lots of voice actors. Actually I was paying mainly attention to them, not whatever story there was going on.

Marik
Sun, 10-11-2009, 05:40 PM
[Animeload] Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen - 01 (1440x810 x264+AAC D-NTV).mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=90220)

I watched this version and thought it was pretty good. The subtitle font is kind of big, though.

[Darksoul-Subs] Inuyasha​ Kanketsu-hen - 01 [848x480 XVID​ MP3].​avi (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=90038)

I liked the font on this one better.

Penner
Mon, 10-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Question, will there be any group doing HD releases of this?

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 10-12-2009, 05:10 PM
There was more plot advancement in this one episode than half the series. If there wasn't, I just couldn't stomach watching it anymore.

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Awesome !

I thought this wasn't going to be out until 2010 ^^

Downloading now.

Marik
Mon, 10-12-2009, 08:58 PM
[CherrySubs] Inuyasha Kanketsu-hen - 02 (1280x720 x264+MP3).mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=90400)

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-12-2009, 09:59 PM
episode 2 !?

I just got done watching and I'm a little confused. It's been a while since I finished inuyasha... at least 2 years. I thought they were doing the same thing as FMA. I'm going to have to re-watch the last 30-40 eps of inuyasha to refresh.

Are any of the charactors they had new? Because I didn't recognize Goryomaru.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-13-2009, 01:31 AM
He was in the last few episodes as the man seeing after all the orphans, he had a few exchanges with Kikyo.

Carnage
Tue, 10-13-2009, 06:08 AM
My memory is kind of foggy. So when the baby was split into two, one become Hakudoshi, and the other Goryomaru?

Marik
Tue, 10-13-2009, 06:43 AM
Nah, Goryomaru was a monk.

When Akago (Baby) was split in half, one half was taken by Kagura and the other half by Kanna. The half with Kagura grew up and became Hakudoshi and the half with Kanna stayed a baby.

itadakimasu
Tue, 10-13-2009, 05:38 PM
did this happen after the first anime ended?

At some point I like the finality of killing off a main charactors, but then it's sad to see them go.

So, I was expecting a remake of inuyasha but instead it seems like naruto / naruto shippuuden except w\ alot longer in between.

Marik
Tue, 10-13-2009, 05:52 PM
The first anime series ended at Chapter 356. This new series covers the stuff that happened in the manga after the first anime ended. Chapter 357 and onwards.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 10-14-2009, 02:53 AM
well, I watched the first episode.
is this thing going to be a one season show (26eps?) a year round (52) or another "until it's done" fest?

it's only the first episode and we've seen Kohaku killing his family flashback 3 times. that's not a good sign for things to come.

(not to mention, all the tedious, good for nothing, power up arcs).

Marik
Wed, 10-14-2009, 04:59 AM
It's only going to be 26 episodes.

Penner
Wed, 10-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Wut, i thought this was going to be a long runner ;(

itadakimasu
Wed, 10-14-2009, 02:01 PM
26 eps?:

I just went to look up the last manga chapter and it was 558...

So, they're going to go from 367-558 in just 26 episodes?

Penner
Wed, 10-14-2009, 02:08 PM
They cant be serious, thats like 7 chapters per ep -.-

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 10-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Why isn't that a good thing? I almost gave up on Inuyasha because the excruciatingly slow storyline of the anime was littered with filler garbage I couldn't even distinguish from the storyline garbage because I haven't read the manga. However by the looks of it the first two episodes covered a pretty decent chunk of plot, I'd like to see it go more quickly than it has.

Marik
Sat, 10-17-2009, 12:26 PM
HorribleSubs has started ripping the Hulu stream.

[HorribleSubs-WillyWonka] InuYasha - The Final Act - 01 [400p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=91349)
[HorribleSubs-WillyWonka] InuYasha - The Final Act - 02 [400p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=91350)

Penner
Sat, 10-17-2009, 07:32 PM
So umm, wich sub-group is the preferred one on this? ^_^

Marik
Sat, 10-17-2009, 11:43 PM
[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 01 - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_01_%5B720p%5D%5B21 856FE2%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_01_%5B480p%5D%5B0E 34C37D%5D.mp4.torrent)

So umm, wich sub-group is the preferred one on this? ^_^
There really isn't a consistent group so far. Most releases are Hulu rips or Viz subs slapped on a raw. Hopefully Taka will stick around and release it at the same speed as Naruto.

Penner
Sun, 10-18-2009, 06:22 AM
Oh Taka is doing it, great, i'll wait for their releases then :P

Marik
Sun, 10-18-2009, 07:39 AM
[HorribleSubs-WillyWonka] InuYasha - The Final Act - 03 [400p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=91458)

[zGD]​ Inuyasha​ The​ Final​ Act​ -​ 03​ [720p] [H264​ AAC] [F3698A0F].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5BzGD%5D_Inuyasha_The_Final_Act_-_03_%5B720p%5D%5BH264_AAC%5D%5BF3698A0F%5D.mkv.tor rent)

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-19-2009, 09:16 AM
should i dl the horrible subs, or the zgd....

who names their sub group "horrible subs"?

Marik
Mon, 10-19-2009, 09:21 AM
HorribleSubs is a straight rip of the Hulu stream. zGD is the subs from that stream on a HD Raw. It's pretty much 720p vs 400p.

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-19-2009, 10:38 PM
i downloaded the zgd version and it has no subtitles. Downloading the horrible subs version now... I was just thinking of it like, if I had a sandwich shop called Horrible Subs.... nobody would eat there !

itadakimasu
Mon, 10-19-2009, 10:53 PM
wait.... Zangetsuha ?

if ichigo and sesshomaru fought, i'd maybe be taking sesshamaru !

Marik
Mon, 10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
i downloaded the zgd version and it has no subtitles.
The subs worked for me. You may be missing codecs or something. Try the Combined Community Codec Pack (http://www.cccp-project.net).

http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/inus.jpg (http://home.comcast.net/%7Esupergotenks/inu.jpg)

itadakimasu
Wed, 10-21-2009, 09:51 AM
I guess it's time to reinstall my codecs. I liked when shippo acted like he was leaving and inuyasha fell into his trap lol.

Tensaiga's new power is pretty cool. I wonder what Sesshomaru has planned?

Marik
Wed, 10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
I liked when shippo acted like he was leaving and inuyasha fell into his trap lol
Haha, yeah. My favorite part was when they transformed into Miroku and were holding Sango in their arms. She was all cute and blushing at first, then she went crazy when she found out it wasn't him.

Kraco
Wed, 10-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah, that was certainly my favorite of the fox tricks as well. To be honest, it tricked even me.

Tensaiga's new power must be quite formidable indeed as it seems more metaphysical than physical. Though I suppose that depends on whether he must manage to physically cut whatever he intends to send to the next world. If that's the case, then it might "only" be a sure way to kill, not a way to bypass physical limitations.

oyabun
Fri, 10-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Yes, thats my quesstion too. Does he really need to physically cut his opponent or he can just open the dimension and drag them away to the underworld. It will be interesting to see if Seshoumaru can also use the sword like Kuwabara's dimensional sword in Yuyu.

Marik
Sun, 10-25-2009, 07:03 AM
[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 02 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_02_%5B720p%5D%5BBE 28F936%5D.mp4.torrent) | 400p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_02_%5B480p%5D%5B74 F7599A%5D.mp4.torrent)

Marik
Wed, 10-28-2009, 08:24 AM
[FLS] Inuyasha - Final Act - 04 [720p].mp4 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=95632)

Marik
Tue, 11-03-2009, 11:56 AM
[FLS] Inuyasha - Final Act - 05 [720p].mp4 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=96681)

Marik
Mon, 11-09-2009, 06:14 PM
[FLS] Inuyasha - Final Act - 06 [720p].mp4 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=97683)

---

[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 03​ - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_03_%5B720p%5D%5B47 01C36C%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kansetsuhen_03_%5B480p%5D%5B7B 2C651C%5D.mp4.torrent)

[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 04 - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_04_%5B720p%5D%5B0C 509BFF%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_04_%5B480p%5D%5B8F E2D88B%5D.mp4.torrent)

Kraco
Tue, 11-10-2009, 04:16 PM
This story feels really scripted. The feeling's no doubt enhanced by the insane speed this last season has been running. Like in this episode this omnivorous tree that appeared out of nowhere, had exactly the kind of power Naraku needed, and for whatever reason Inuyasha's gang found it exactly at the same time as Naraku. They possibly couldn't have used half an episode to make it appear a bit more believable... Nah, they first used bloody 167 episodes achieving next to nothing and now they don't have half an episode to spare. It's so pitiful it's hilarious.

Marik
Mon, 11-16-2009, 01:43 PM
[FLS] Inuyasha - Final Act - 07 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=98783)

itadakimasu
Wed, 11-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Kraco's right about it being rushed... It is different from FMA in that they never concluded the story line. Naraku was still alive and it was like.... ummm, that was the last episode? FMA was a complete series, so the remake has worked.

I was going to talk about them remaking this like they did FMA but, it would have been stupid to leave the story unfinished, and then just remake the whole thing. But god... if you were to watch inuyasha from beginning to end ( when this is over ) the flow of the series is probably going to be very weird.

I think they should have let Miroku die. honestly. He's been a great, lovable charactor, and I thought he was finally dying. It was even a bit emotional until kikyo said he could be saved. If he dies now, I hope he outdoes himself.

Kraco
Thu, 11-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Episode 7 and was this the first time this season that Kagome actually does something? At least I can't remember her doing anything at all before this case. A bit speedy episode just like the ones before but I suppose this works somewhat. Miroku essentially getting the ages old you can't use your power anymore or you risk losing your life card is somewhat dull. Only Inuyasha is developing anymore of the main gang. But then again, I guess he always was the only one.

The best part of this episode was Jaken getting bitten by the snake. That old goblin is a real winner.

Marik
Thu, 11-19-2009, 04:22 PM
The best part of this episode was Jaken getting bitten by the snake. That old goblin is a real winner.
Haha, indeed. Right when Sesshomaru was telling them not to touch Kohaku, he ended up getting bitten anyway.

------

[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 05​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_05_%5B720p%5D%5B7C 13F188%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_05_v2_%5B480p%5D%5 B4442EE5E%5D.mp4.torrent)

[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 06​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_06_%5B720p%5D%5BEB 6BDC08%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_06_v2_%5B480p%5D%5 B9684993A%5D.mp4.torrent)

itadakimasu
Tue, 11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Not many people following this?

Episode 8 is out. I grabbed it off mininova.org... dunno if there's a better placefor it since nobody has linked yet.

I think every episode we can bring up again how the story seems so rushed. It's a little hard to go over 2 years maybe 3 from watching the series, and then all of a suddent come back and they're going to tie up al the loose ends they left when they ended it before.

Marik
Tue, 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
[FLS] Inuyasha - Final Act - 08 [720p] [9FC98F77].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=100058)

--

[Taka] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen 07 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_07_%5B720p%5D%5BD8 C86991%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_07_%5B480p%5D%5BE5 8D87D4%5D.mp4.torrent)

[Taka] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen 08 - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_08_%5B720p%5D%5B2D D87B5F%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=102902)

itadakimasu
Tue, 12-08-2009, 10:23 PM
http://www.hulu.com/inuyasha-the-final-act

Episode 10 is out. I didn't see a torrent so I turned to google and... HULU! Viz has a hulu page just for inuyasha. Quality was ok. Couple of 30-45 second commercials but I didn't really mind.

Marik
Wed, 12-16-2009, 10:30 AM
FLS (freel0ader) got into Med School, so it doesn't seem like he'll be releasing any more eps so...

[Kanketsu-hen]​ Inuyasha​ Final​ Act​ [720p] - Ep 9 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=101213) | Ep 10 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=102278) | Ep 11 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=104031)

itadakimasu
Wed, 12-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Episode 12 has been up on Hulu since monday.

Props to Viz for actively subtitling and releasing a series like this though.

Marik
Wed, 12-23-2009, 12:42 PM
[Kanketsu-hen] Inuyasha Final Act - 12 [FFJ7785K].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=105278)

Marik
Mon, 12-28-2009, 01:15 PM
[Kanketsu-hen]​ Inuyasha​ Final​ Act​ -​ 13​ [720p] [C72B52E8].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=106151)

[Taka]​ Inuyasha​ Kanketsuhen​ 09​ - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=106065) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=106064)

itadakimasu
Tue, 12-29-2009, 02:35 PM
So.... anybody else watching this? the thread is dead silent.

in the opening, i think there is a clip of inuyasha w\ the tetsaiga looking like the Meido.... so I just have to suspect that inuyasha some way or another is going to have Tenseiga merge w\ Tetsaiga by the end of the series... and I have to assume that something like that can only happen over Sesshaumaru's dead body.

Carnage
Tue, 12-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Or....he steals Sesshaumaru's ability using the dragonscales or whatever on the tessaiga

digitalrurouni
Tue, 12-29-2009, 04:01 PM
So.... anybody else watching this? the thread is dead silent.

in the opening, i think there is a clip of inuyasha w\ the tetsaiga looking like the Meido.... so I just have to suspect that inuyasha some way or another is going to have Tenseiga merge w\ Tetsaiga by the end of the series... and I have to assume that something like that can only happen over Sesshaumaru's dead body.

Personally I have been just collecting taka's releases so far. Probably plan on doing a marathon run some time in the future.

Shadow Skill
Tue, 01-05-2010, 07:04 PM
I'll pick it up again if Naraku ever gets killed off. He's what's keeping me from watching it.

Until then, I will not be watching Inuyasha.

So keep the thread updated, I'm just waiting for someone to say "YES NARAKU IS DEAD FINALLY". :)

itadakimasu
Mon, 01-11-2010, 04:15 PM

Episode 14 is up on Hulu... It was on last week but I missed it because of FMA being off last week.

Episode 15 is available in RAW but not subbed yet.

The story is still moving along at a fast pace.

oyabun
Tue, 01-12-2010, 01:51 AM
I'll pick it up again if Naraku ever gets killed off. He's what's keeping me from watching it.

Until then, I will not be watching Inuyasha.

So keep the thread updated, I'm just waiting for someone to say "YES NARAKU IS DEAD FINALLY". :)

If Naruka died then the series ends.:) I think he is the ultimate boss.

itadakimasu
Tue, 01-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Episode 15 is up on HULU.

depthcharge
Thu, 01-14-2010, 04:53 AM
Just started to watch the kanketsuhen eps. Wow first 2 eps and 2 char died. Looks like the end is near!

oyabun
Thu, 01-14-2010, 08:33 AM
They seem to be packing up many chapters into each episode, so if your going to continue then expect to watch a fast paced story every episode.

itadakimasu
Thu, 01-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, they're progressing the story as fast as they can.

I'm not sure what the total amount of episodes is slated to be...but at the rate it's moving it may be the standard 25-26 eps.

It is a really strange addition the the popular series though. I would imagine that most people watching this have seen the first run of Inuyasha... it would probably be really confusing if you started w\ episode 1 and watched straight through. Once you hit the first couple episodes of the new series, you'd quickly notice the change of pace.

in 15 episodes inuyashas sword has undergone more changes / upgrades than it did in the previous 160-170 eps!

shinta|hikari
Sat, 01-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Yes, actually this show portrays how a shonen series really is. Everybody is leveling up every episode. And because they are rushing everything up, you can clearly see the back to back upgrades. I sure hope that they finish the series soon. Because I'm getting tired of it.

Damn Naraku always saying he will kill Inuyasha, and yet Inuyasha still lives. It is kinda stupid if they keep this going.

itadakimasu
Fri, 01-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Hulu is getting the eps up pretty fast. I watched the most recent ep the other day... and the upgrades keep going !!!

But this one was actually bad ass and exciting compared to all of the back to back tetsaiga upgrades that have happened so far.

Kraco
Sat, 02-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Sword obsessions:

Episode 10 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107450) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=107449) - Taka
Episode 11 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=109839) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=109838) - Taka
Episode 12 HD (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_12_%5B720p%5D%5BA3 616F3B%5D.mp4.torrent) | SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_12_%5B480p%5D%5BCB 53D075%5D.mp4.torrent) - Taka
Episode 13 HD (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_13_%5B720p%5D%5B6D E2A7D1%5D.mp4.torrent) | SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_13_%5B480p%5D%5BC5 E945A4%5D.mp4.torrent) - Taka
Episode 14 HD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_14_%5B720p%5D%5B60 5B1DF7%5D.mp4.torrent) | SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_14_%5B480p%5D%5B3C 7816CC%5D.mp4.torrent) - Taka
Episode 15 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=115013) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=115012) - Taka

- - - - - - -

The sword obsession keeps surprising me every time I watch a new episode. Especially since it has been a while since I watched the last two ones (of these Taka releases). But of course it was just like that also back in the old series. Still, it's kind of funny when it seems to play a bigger role than catching Naruka. But then again, leave it to Sesshoumaru, the only cool character in the show, to throw away a sword just as soon as he would try to kill for one. Though it makes more sense, like ep 15 indicated, that his obsession is more with his old man's legacy at large and less with any individual objects.

Regardless, I'm happy Sesshoumaru and Rin have been getting more screentime. Inuyasha is such a brat.

depthcharge
Thu, 02-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Just watched eps 15 and I am here for More!.

Anyhow Thank you subbers, and poster.

itadakimasu
Thu, 03-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Anybody else watching? This thread is pretty dead.

Looks like things might be wrapping up... BAKUSAIGAAAAA

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-18-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm trying to catch up.
finished ep 11.
it's pretty bad.
it's always been somewhat bad, but the past two episodes were really a dive down.

one thing that really bugs me is the horrible defense offense offset. The out of nowhere power ups I can live with (so, Sessy has a mom? and she gives him a new power boost, why, ain't that convenient?), as well as the "describing the previous scene with three characters explaining it" (Kanna takes damage,"a wound appeared on Kanna at the same spot the hit was made!", "Kanna... you're taking the damage from the hit", "Why are you taking the damage, Kanna?!").
those two are horrible, but I'll keep them for the flamepit.

What I mean is that, ever since the series stared, we've had regenerating enemies out the wazoo. Naraku and his corps aside, we've seen so many plant type enemies, mud form, and each one of them can take the even more amazing hit from the newest super sword.
at the same time, we're supposed to believe that Inuyasha and Kouga stand up to multiple versions of energy waves (many times their own reflected\stolen attacks) without any viable explanation?

for example, the Kaza no Kizu (windsacr, wound of the wind), Inuyasha meets one head on, about once every two episodes, and yet they still treat this attack like something.
even the koungosoha (crystal barrage!), Naraku can spawn it out in spades, and yet it never damages the good guys (or anyone, actually).
so how do they do it? Inuyasha can't regenerate (it was established early one that he's got some quick healing, but it's for naught since he never bleeds in any serious fight). and for some reason can't dodge (real smart move, take cover with the slow balloon transformation, how the hell does that offer any protection?), it looks like they're missing him on purpose (even those who have no deal missing him on purpose).
So far, the series justifies it by the Tettsaige barrier protecting him, or absorbing most of the damage. and that just leads us down the road of stupid.

Inuyasha amounts to shit without the sword.

remember back in the days? he slashed people with his hands? used his blood as projectiles? actually let loose of his sword so he could dig his fingers into the enemies forehead (best tactic in the show)?
today (or more likely, from the day he gave up on reflecting energy and started using the sword's energy), he doesn't do any of that.
and that sucks.

Kraco
Fri, 03-19-2010, 01:13 AM
It has been a while since this was released as welll:

Episode 16 HD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_16_%5B720p%5D%5BE2 DC24C7%5D.mp4.torrent) | SD (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_16_%5B480p%5D%5B3E F355B9%5D.mp4.torrent)

This was another of the type out of nowhere episode. Suddenly there was a miko more powerful than Kikyo and Kagome combined. Naraku killed her with no problems (despite never achieving that with Kagome and barely with Kikyo). I'm actually happy Kagome managed to get a little bit of character development seeing how she has been doing absolutely nothing during this season, but a little bit more integration to the greater story wouldn't have hurt.

Still, Naraku's masochistic tendencies never cease to amaze. How many time has the thing already lost its body during the series? He must really enjoy annihilation.

itadakimasu
Mon, 03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Next week is the final episode. ' Toward Tomorrow '. Not going to spoil or anything for people who aren't caught up... apparently there is a 3 year time jump from episode 25-26.

It's a shame they didn't do a sort of reboot like FMA. These 26 episodes meant to put an ending to the series will do so, but in a rushed fashion. Watching the series from beginning to end would probably be painful.

Marik
Tue, 03-23-2010, 09:28 AM
[Taka] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen 17 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_17_%5B720p%5D%5BE4 48032E%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_17_%5B480p%5D%5BDD 899BC1%5D.mp4.torrent)

[Taka] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen 18 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_18_%5B720p%5D%5B2E 49372B%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_18_%5B480p%5D%5BA8 6E7552%5D.mp4.torrent)

oyabun
Thu, 03-25-2010, 12:04 AM
I actually liked how they made the final act, if they did do what FMA did, it would take a lot more episodes, more side quest, fillers etc.. I want the series to end. Inuyasha's shonen type seems too old school now.

itadakimasu
Mon, 03-29-2010, 08:31 PM
"Towards Tomorrow"

They wrapped it up... I was happy with the ending. I still think that the series as a whole would feel really weird watching from beginning to end though, since the final 26 eps are alot more fast paced than the first 160+ eps.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 03-31-2010, 02:57 AM
Definitely liked it. Great Ending. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I want to see what they are like 5 years from now.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-07-2010, 06:28 PM
I got up to episode 20.
I hate this piece of shit. again, and again. why can't the damn heroes be the ones who save the day?

it's always Kikyo, even when she's not around, she keeps on saving the fuckin' day by the powers of her holy highness.
protect Kagome? Kikyo's bow. Save Kohaku? Kikyo's final light. Harm Naraku? Kagome by using Kikyo's spirit.
screw this shit. you know how long it was since Inuyasha got to beat an enemy on his own? without some guiding light from his father\sword\friendly mentor? it's been forever. he's the least effective guy of the group.

contrast: Sesshomaru. two swords of ultra killing. and as far as my Japanese knowledge works, he can scream "this is my boom stick!" and it'll be a direct translation.

this is beyond being pissed at the horrible episodes and repeating flashbacks (oh, please do show me again what happened 130 episodes ago, I haven't seen that flashback since the previous episode!), and having three characters explain to me what happened on the screen ("look, it's character X!" "Character X, what his he doing here?!", "Why have you come, Character X?").

bad episoding, bad story telling - of course, 8 episodes to the end is the time to bring out a new evil, one that has been directing everything and wishing for itself evil things. horrible abuse of characters, and no sense in cheering for the heroes at all - "yes! you go there, Inuyasha, and show that evil bastard how strong you are, by swinging around your useless sword at his ineffectual tentaceles and by acting surprised at things you've seen a million times before! and when things go wrong, I'm counting on you to have your ass saved by some dead person\inanimate object! yeah, you're the hero!".

it's only six episodes left... this is going to be a bumpy ride, and end with a catastrophe.

I'm still going to watch it, since being a rumiko fanboy (fanman?) means I forgive her later episodes for destroying the good taste of the earlier ones.

depthcharge
Fri, 06-25-2010, 04:45 AM
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=139391

720p Taka eps 22

depthcharge
Sun, 07-11-2010, 02:02 AM
taka eps 23 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=142076)

taka eps 24 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=142078)

FloriaN
Mon, 07-12-2010, 09:05 AM
ep25 @ edit

depthcharge
Sun, 07-25-2010, 11:48 PM
taka 25 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_25_%5B720p%5D%5B2E 0B1F96%5D.mp4.torrent)

taka 25 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Inuyasha_Kanketsuhen_25_%5B480p%5D%5B6B 21712F%5D.mp4.torrent)

Marik
Sun, 08-22-2010, 09:52 PM
They finally released the last ep.

[Taka] Inuyasha Kanketsuhen 26 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153334) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=153333)

Death BOO Z
Mon, 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
yay, Inuyasha is finally over.

my thoughts...
well, Inuyasha was useless until the end, couldn't even figure out by himself that he should cut open the space rift. he needed his sword to tell him what to do. again.

"Kagome was born to meet me!"
I didn't realize it until now, but VG cats was completely right (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=190), only in Fushigi yuugi is sounded a lot more like love and less like being a privileged dick.
compare: "she was born to meet me" and "I was born to be with her", coming from a character who was actually born to be with her.

next on line, Miroku and Sango. babies all around, 3 kids in three years? that's humping like rabbits. more on it, I know it's probably a cultural thing, but Sango is laying down squirting babies, and her small brother is hunting demons, and Miroku is hunting demons. one would think that a female writer would try to write outside traditional gender roles, but guess not.

what sums up my feeling about the ending is that I don't feel this is what we were building towards.
the 'everyone is happy and got what they wanted since day one" angle is good for a 26 eps anime, but after nearly 200 episodes, I feel I deserve something more. I wanted to see the characters change over the journey, rather than stay the same as they were introduced.

the final part,where they're all together again, I know it's supposed to convey a message that "the power of friendship won! they're still together!", but the way I see it, it means that they are still at the same position as they were. they look the same, they act the same, they live the same. they couldn't have even given Inuyasha and Kagome two minutes alone after coming from the well.

all of this is, of course, the same as how I felt when the manga finished (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?p=385389&postcount=18).

but hey, that Takahashi for you, the longer the series, the worse it is.

Kraco
Thu, 09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Finally finished this, and now I'm actually happy I did. All because of that one "onii-san!".

I wasn't expecting much from this repetition party. So, even if the ending was hardly innovative and very much bowing to the textbook with everybody alive and happy, I didn't pay overly much attention to it. Or the fact there seemed to be limited causality and continuity in the show, which made it somewhat burdensome to watch, with everything feeling so scripted. Can't say the last battle would have been made any better because of that either. Instead of having Naraku as the big bad boss, it was the jewel. Inanimate objects always make so intriguing and stimulating enemies...

But that one "onii-san!" I already mentioned. It made it all better. Of course I was a Sesshoumaru fan to begin with and that boosted the fun factor of the scene up. As if Kagome after all this time hadn't known what that proud demon would think of some human girl calling him a big brother. Jolly good.

next on line, Miroku and Sango. babies all around, 3 kids in three years? that's humping like rabbits. more on it, I know it's probably a cultural thing, but Sango is laying down squirting babies, and her small brother is hunting demons, and Miroku is hunting demons. one would think that a female writer would try to write outside traditional gender roles, but guess not.

To be faithful to the story, Sango can't help but be in that state considering what manner of a playboy Miroku is. No contraceptives in the sengoku era, either. Maybe she will make Kagome fetch some from the future once she gets bored of being pregnant.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-09-2010, 02:44 PM
To be faithful to the story, Sango can't help but be in that state considering what manner of a playboy Miroku is. No contraceptives in the sengoku era, either. Maybe she will make Kagome fetch some from the future once she gets bored of being pregnant.

It is important to note that the sperm cell was not discovered until Anton van Leeuwenhoek invented the microscope in the late 17th century, so barrier methods employed prior to that time could not know of the details of conception. Asian women may have used oiled paper as a cervical cap, and Europeans may have used beeswax for this purpose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_control

also, I heard that sheep םrgans (mostly Intestine) were used as an improv condom. but that's a different matter, which we shouldn't dwell on.

my problem with the ending is that it showed no progress or change for the two of them. Miroku didn't change his ways after hooking up with Sango, he stayed the same 'swindle for money and put babies inside women' person he was. Sango got her brother back and left the family business to him, despite her being so much more talented for the job.

we didn't need the two of them to get together to see that, for those dreams to come true, we didn't need to wait 500 chapters (or 150 episodes).
just imagine how much more meaningful (or touching, or romantic) it would have been if the two have been together without being able to conceive or if Sango decided that Kohaku is better off without remembering her.

Kraco
Thu, 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I'm not denying that. I called this a textbook ending, after all.

I'm just saying that Sango not working is given because Miroku would be screwing her every night he's home... Considering how much she cared for her brother it was also given that she would like children of her own.