PDA

View Full Version : Healers

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:44 AM
Just to illustrate my theory:
This is Shizune healing Raidou. My guess is that she is transfering some of her chakra to him.http://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/chakra.jpg
For obvious reasons, I couldn't state the fact that supports my theory there.
BTW, I think its strange that Tsunade didn't send a medical ninja with Shikamaru's mission. She was so adamant about it it the past... go figure.

Mut
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:48 AM
i don't think transfering chakra would help raidou in that situation. it looks more like he needs a shot of absinthe.

i don't think transfering chakra would help someone who is knocked out cold...maybe it'll help someone who's just been in battle and is just exhausted. maybe she is using her healing power to make raidou's brain activate productions of various enzymes that can quicken and start healing.

Assertn
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:49 AM
i dont know if its just the transfer of chakra though.....
kabuto uses his chakra as scalpels for performing surgery on people without actually cutting through their skin, and the method in which tsunade healed herself was using her chakra to force her cells to reproduce at a much faster rate

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i dont know if its just the transfer of chakra though.....
kabuto uses his chakra as scalpels for performing surgery on people without actually cutting through their skin, and the method in which tsunade healed herself was using her chakra to force her cells to reproduce at a much faster rate

Well, I think we'd have to go for some classes in the Konoha Ninja med school to learn that out for sure.
Yeah, there you have, Kabuto did something similar and it wouldn't be a spoiler.Damn. And in that occasion, healing Hinata, he didn't seem to have used it as a scalpel.. And I am the only Kabuto fan around and couldn't remember that. Double damn.
My basic point was that one who can use chakra to kill can also use chakra to heal. Be it the way I think it is, or the highway (the way you think it is) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifhttp://www.angelfire.com/bug/quexbot/healer.jpg
There, you're sidetracking me from finishing my Kabuto sig...

Assertn
Sun, 04-18-2004, 02:15 AM
well now dont think i didnt remember that part....but who says that the chakra scalpel thing he does actually looks like a scalpel? then again since im sure he wouldnt need to do anything surgical for hinata's body, maybe he was just accelerating their regeneration rate

EpoC
Sun, 04-18-2004, 05:42 PM
haha,

It looks like kabuto is trying to grab hinatas boobs.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-19-2004, 05:16 PM
She's using chakra to perform medical surgery. Like a chakra scapel that she moves by controlling her chakra and moving it wherever she wants. She can obviously fix or repair neural networks by touch as well, since touching Kabuto screwed his system up. She could be trying to stimulate cell growth by chakra, to help clotting, repair, and maintenance.

Raven
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:22 AM
It's anime, a weird glow from your hand can just heal everything around it, ok? heh.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-20-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
It's anime, a weird glow from your hand can just heal everything around it, ok? heh.

Hinata should be grateful it wasn't a purple one...can you imagine, evil Hinata?

AkimichiChouji
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:39 AM
permanent bykugan that would be awesome...if her veins don't pop out of her eyes and such.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:55 PM
They'll only be performing surgeries this way until the Akimichi Clan invents the sensu bean (pill).

Lithonite
Wed, 04-21-2004, 08:24 PM
the what genin has gone along that path of training... none. who could she have sent. Unless we get back and some of the laies have bsuted tail learning medical nin technique. the current genning are without a medical nin