PDA

View Full Version : 4TH Hokage and Some other puzzler (possible spoilers)

dejakenth
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:37 AM
Any of you have an idea on:

- the 4th Hokage' sex? Male or Female?
I'm just curious to find out since, the 3rd died after using the 4ths sealing technique. So how could the seal end up on Naruto's stomach. The only idea I can think of was that the 4th was a female who was pregnant at that time when she was on the back of Gamabunta while battling the 9tails. Or I could be totally wrong and the 4th was male and just has a more advanced way of using the sealing technique such that he is able to transfer it to Naruto.

- Did you think the 3rd was really able to stop Orochimaru by taking Orochimaru's arms when he failed to pull out his entire soul with the sealing technique? Didn't Gamabunta do a Henge using Naruto's will and having him do the hand seals? Or maybe the subbing was flawed in the fansub I watched and it was Gam doing the handseals while running towar's Gaara/Shukaku?

Mut
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by: dejakenth
Any of you have an idea on:

- the 4th Hokage' sex? Male or Female?
I'm just curious to find out since, the 3rd died after using the 4ths sealing technique. So how could the seal end up on Naruto's stomach. The only idea I can think of was that the 4th was a female who was pregnant at that time when she was on the back of Gamabunta while battling the 9tails. Or I could be totally wrong and the 4th was male and just has a more advanced way of using the sealing technique such that he is able to transfer it to Naruto.

- Did you think the 3rd was really able to stop Orochimaru by taking Orochimaru's arms when he failed to pull out his entire soul with the sealing technique? Didn't Gamabunta do a Henge using Naruto's will and having him do the hand seals? Or maybe the subbing was flawed in the fansub I watched and it was Gam doing the handseals while running towar's Gaara/Shukaku?

the 4th is a guy...we saw like 10 pictures of him. we don't know how naruto ended up with kyubi inside of him.

yeah, i do think the 3rd really stopped orochimaru. you're some what correct about the henge thing. naruto did the hand seals, gamabunta gave him chakra.

Assertn
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:43 AM
nah, the 4th's a guy.....im sure they'll get into more details about how the kyubi was sealed in naruto once they talk more about naruto's past (which they HAVE to at some point, in order to explain who naruto's parents were)

i believe gamabunta supplied the chakra for the henge and had naruto perform the hand seals.....so if the same thing can be done with humans as with summons, then i cant see why oro cant supply chakra to another person for performing jutsus.....although i do believe the person performing the jutsu has to know HOW to perform it....and its unlikely they'd know all those forbidden techniques that oro knew

ELiA
Sun, 04-18-2004, 05:22 AM
This might sound stupid, but:
(i made this up, so it cannot be a spoiler)
The fourth is the father of naruto. And his mother died when naruto was born.
That also covers why they are not around anymore

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 04-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by: ELiA
This might sound stupid, but:
(i made this up, so it cannot be a spoiler)
The fourth is the father of naruto. And his mother died when naruto was born.
That also covers why they are not around anymore

That is my theory as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif And i've only seen the anime i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

itachi_
Sun, 04-18-2004, 09:01 AM
I wonder what hokage 4th name was, Uzumaki ..... ?

dejakenth
Sun, 04-18-2004, 09:26 AM
i read in another forum that the 4th's name was Uzumaki Areshi ... or that's what they were able to decipher from the japanese characters shown in the anime and manga when Naruto signed the contract for Frog-Summoning.

Vagabond
Sun, 04-18-2004, 10:39 AM
The names on the the scroll are unreadable. (except for Naruto and Jiraiya's)

basey44
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:37 AM
thats very interesting, could it be possible seeing as they are both blonde, both had similar traits, i dont know if im implying sarcasm or not so back off

i dont think its gone into this in the manga which is dissapointing, some1 correct me if im wrong

Momochi Zabuza
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:39 AM
ur right, it doesnt talk about the 4th in the manga hardly at all

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:19 PM
The 4th is a guy, and many believe that he could be Naruto's dad. His name being Uzumaki Arashi can't be determind for sure though. The questions about the 4th won't be answered for a long time in the anime, and maybe the manga too.

gokudagreat
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:26 PM
if you notice in the anime, alot of characters in it say things like "no ones been able to do that since the 4th" or compare him to the 4th, and it would make a lot of sense if he was his son.... the whole how he got the kyubi inside naruto is confusing though

maybe he made a deal with the devil, or in this case death god, because the 4th soul would be very potent and powerful i guess, so he traded that for sealing it inside naruto

basey44
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:46 PM
a simple dna test would fix all this

Assertn
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:51 PM
the 4th's actual name is yet to be mentioned, but that flashback of the newborn naruto being held in what looks like the hokage's hands does seem to suggest it

Rek
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:52 PM
where would they get Hokage DNA? InGen? And even if it was received they would just clone them and make an amusement park...

Anyways, you'd think that it would have been mentioned once or twice whether or not he had such a famous father, and the name Uzumaki would initiate a responce (being as the 4th was a VERY powerful ninja) and it would have happened early on, like with Zabuza. If not then, at teh very, very, very least when he was up for chuunin exams the crowd would have said something.

you can't hide famous heritage... especially when he's such a trouble maker like Naruto... It would have been constant scorning: "You are a shame on your father's name"

And if for some reason he wanted it secret, he most likely wouldn't have painted on the stone sculpture...

AkimichiChouji
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:09 PM
Why dont we just wait and see?
Patience is a virtue i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
But still each episode is getting better and better i cant wait for ep 80

Kagari
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
where would they get Hokage DNA? InGen? And even if it was received they would just clone them and make an amusement park...

Anyways, you'd think that it would have been mentioned once or twice whether or not he had such a famous father, and the name Uzumaki would initiate a responce (being as the 4th was a VERY powerful ninja) and it would have happened early on, like with Zabuza. If not then, at teh very, very, very least when he was up for chuunin exams the crowd would have said something.

you can't hide famous heritage... especially when he's such a trouble maker like Naruto... It would have been constant scorning: "You are a shame on your father's name"

And if for some reason he wanted it secret, he most likely wouldn't have painted on the stone sculpture...

Konoha Rek, I agree with you completely. If his heritage was known to anyone, things would have been different. Maybe only a select few are aware?

Rek
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:53 PM
... the leader of a town doesn't just have a kid... that'd be kinda weird... its possible he was illegitimate, but thats about it. If it was a secret birth, the town would wonder who his parents are.
But, even if he was Hokages son, he'd be about the same... more like Konohamaru I guess. Prolly less of a prankster.

BTW, why was he so against Ero-Sennins perveted nature, when he was sneaking into womens bathhouses in the 1st episode?