PDA

View Full Version : NO HEALERS!!!!!!!!

ssjtaylan
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:06 PM
damn so many techniques and noone can use a healing techniqe!!! or a buffing techniqe to improve others abbilitys! if only everyone would stop thinking of themselves and learn some true skill -_-
anyone agree?

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Kabuto seems to know at least one healing technique. He healed hinata.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:18 PM
healing is overrated. just sleep it off like naruto.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Rock'll be sleeping forever, and that's just unacceptable.

Rek
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:34 PM
wtf... Hinata makes potions...she gave one to naruto after he pwned in the prelims

NewGuyinTown
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:36 PM
Healing Technique: you use chakra to get more chakra (???)
I do not want to see healers... When I watch Ragnarok the Anime, I had to slap myself everytime Yuufa heals Roan... To me, they abused it, there is no limit to it...

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:36 PM
bah thats just ointment.....im sure its no miracle worker....
dont confuse its healing powers with the kyubi's healing powers, because thats why naruto's wounds dissappeared so fast

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
bah thats just ointment.....im sure its no miracle worker....
dont confuse its healing powers with the kyubi's healing powers, because thats why naruto's wounds dissappeared so fast

Well, at least, she shows some interest in healing. Besides, she has the potential to see the tenketsus, which when activated, can not only kill, but heal, too. And she was the only one, among the genins who was actually seen trying to heal somebody, kiuuby chackra or not.

As for Sakura, I don't consider putting wet towels in other people's foreheads actually healing. Sasuke had a 90% chance of becoming dead meat, and I fail to see where wet towels improved his chances of survival. It took way too much time for Naruto to wake up, which makes one think that wet towels don't actually help.
As a matter of fact, those towels actually *endangered* their lives even more. When I looked at the scene, I was like what those two pieces of white paper are doing there? I mean, if I were in the forest and had the powers of observation of a ninja, it would be obvious that somebody was there. Yeah, she really has a talent, to get herself and others in trouble and sit down and wait to be saved.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:44 PM
haha, you and that sakura girl.....
would pressing on tenketsu to increase flow of chakra actually heal someone though? i was thinking it'd have more of an unlocking gates sorta effect

NL|MegaMika
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:47 PM
I HATE healing stuff. Cell in DBZ sucked, Buu was horrible. There's no fun in an opponent who keeps healing himself.

On the other hand: Kyuubi's chakra healing Naruto's wounds is nice.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Well, auto healing abilities are cool when done well, like in naruto. Unlike cell and buu, it doesn't look like he'll survive decapitation.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:20 PM
would pressing on tenketsu to increase flow of chakra actually heal someone though? i was thinking it'd have more of an unlocking gates sorta effect

Well, if Neji hit Hinata with his chakra and screwed with her heart as much as to send to her deathbed,
why wouldn't the contrary be true?
For what I understood, the chakra is what actually *molds* the actual internal organs. First comes the chacra and the internal organ would develop *around* that energy. So, opening the flow of the chakra through a point that would allow the energy to flow towards the damaged organ, would help said organ to recover faster. Well, just my opinion...

originalkrn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: NewGuyinTown
Healing Technique: you use chakra to get more chakra (???)
I do not want to see healers... When I watch Ragnarok the Anime, I had to slap myself everytime Yuufa heals Roan... To me, they abused it, there is no limit to it...

Well if you've seen the 2nd ep, she does run out of SP ( which is a substitute for MP in the RO game ) and that chick gives her a blue pot, which restores SP. So, there is a limit. But RO anime sucks, it doesn't make sense at all with the game. ANYWAY

back on topic:
There are healers.. Kabuto heals Hinata (which was already said before i believe). I dont think healing in Naruto will be anything like RO or DBZ where its instant recovery and the user can now even do more damage. I think healing would be more of a chakra transfer because if a healer could use chakra to heal himself to produce more chakra, thats just ridiculous. Healing would also just close wounds and prevent death, but it won't bring back spirit and restore from fatigue.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Well, if Neji hit Hinata with his chakra and screwed with her heart as much as to send to her deathbed,
why wouldn't the contrary be true?
For what I understood, the chakra is what actually *molds* the actual internal organs. First comes the chacra and the internal organ would develop *around* that energy. So, opening the flow of the chakra through a point that would allow the energy to flow towards the damaged organ, would help said organ to recover faster. Well, just my opinion...

hmm...actually i dont think hitting the tenketsu damaged her organs, i think that only prevents her from using chakra...its the gentle fist itself that damaged her heart

and originalkrn i wouldnt necessarily say that....from what we've seen so far, ino and orochimaru and some others can manipulate the spirit and project it to other people...so if they can do that, then maybe they can retrieve the spirits of people who are dying as well

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:07 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

hmm...actually i dont think hitting the tenketsu damaged her organs, i think that only prevents her from using chakra...its the gentle fist itself that damaged her heart

Well, Kakashi said that hiting the tenkestus would either stop the chakra from flowing and I am assuming when they show the green dot, that hitting in the right way would make it flow.
And, huh, I'd screencap it if I wasn't about to leave, but the fact is that it's called gentle fist because there's no physical force involved, his hand was full of chakra, and what hit her was the chakra, not the actual hand. So, if the Hyuugas can jolt an enemy with a handfull of chakra to kill them, they could also throw some of their own chakra at them to heal, that's my theory...
And what Lee does is to send an overdosis of Chakra to his muscles in order to use them totally. So the principle still applies, if you can make your own chakra flow to the other person in the adequate manner, it will obviously increase the other person's chakra and heal whatever needs to be healed...
If somebody totally lost his chakra, you go, press the tenketsu and *inject* some of your own chakra in the other guy. I think it's not bad of a theory, da tte ba yo. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

androshalforc
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:36 PM
hrmm sounds good but i think if possible it should only be on a 1-1 basis at minimum as in it requires one unit of chakra to restore one unit of chakra kind of thing that way it wouldent be overused eg
i heal you at a rat of 25 times the chakra i spend then you can do the same to me and well both be completely healed wow

hiddenpookie
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:52 PM
no its ninja. not ragnarok or everquest sleep it off punk i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

originalkrn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:56 PM
and originalkrn i wouldnt necessarily say that....from what we've seen so far, ino and orochimaru and some others can manipulate the spirit and project it to other people...so if they can do that, then maybe they can retrieve the spirits of people who are dying as well
I didnt mean the spirit of the person, but i meant spirit as in "power/energy". But if you read it as like the "soul" spirit, then what you're saying does make sense.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:41 PM
well yeah, thats essentially what ino does to take over other bodies, and how oro has that body of that young person....they refer to it as "spirit energy", but i think its the same idea i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif