Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:38 PM
kyubi...what kind of thread is this...

itachi_
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:40 PM
Typical n00b thread.

GokuSonGoku
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Why do u say that i am a noob... i just wanted your opinion.. I know who is strongest... JERK

L8r
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by: GokuSonGoku
Why do u say that i am a noob... i just wanted your opinion.. I know who is strongest... JERK

then why did you make the thread?
evry 1 already know that Kyuubi is the strongest 1...
unless you miss that part... and if you did miss that part you should read/watch the manga/anime again!

GokuSonGoku
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:14 PM
LOOK... I JUST WANTED YOUR OPINION..

Argh... Doesnt matter now..

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:10 PM
kyubi

sangai
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:24 PM
kyuubi is gonna win this one hands down.

unless there may be some other japanese mytholigical demon that is stronger.

GokuSonGoku
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:38 PM
lol.. Hands?

LoL... But actually why? The only proof we have that he is so strong is the text that says

Once appeared a nine tailed demon fox. One swing of its migthy tail could crumble mountains and cause tsunamis.

And some scenes from the anime...

I know he is the strongest in naruto.. But why?!?..

sangai
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:50 PM
in japanses mytholigy he is a demon. along with many others.

this is my understandin but it may be wrong

the reason why kyuubi is so strong is because he is the oldest of them all.

its either 100 years per tail or 900 years per tail.

he is the oldest and has the most time to gather streangth.

and really like you said he is the strongest because the text says so, so your just gonna have to go with that.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:53 PM
lets take the following facts one by one.

1. Kyubi is stronger than Gamabunta.
- if Gamabunta was stronger or eaqully strong, then the 4th wouldn't have to sacrifice himself.
2. Gamabunta is stronget than Shukaku
- Gamabunta wasn't hurt by the sand\air ball, he was just annoyed, shukaku was sure it killed gamabunta, so shukaku doens't know the diffrence in thier powers.
3. Gamabunta is as strong as Mande and the guy.
- rock paper scisors theory.

therefore, Kyubi beats them all like a pro boxer against a baled dancer.

why? because the kyubi is the strongest demon in the japnease mythology, just becuase he is.

sangai
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:57 PM
3. Gamabunta is as strong as Mande and the guy.
- rock paper scisors theory.

its more like

mande>gamabunta>the slug

slug>mande>gamabunta

gamabunta>slug>gamabunta

GokuSonGoku
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:01 PM
hehe... I forgot who is Mande again?

Himura_san
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:30 PM
LOOK... I JUST WANTED YOUR OPINION..

Argh... Doesnt matter now..

I apologize on their behalf, they
just implied that your post is redundant and had been discussed.
They are correct about this being redundant but they don't need
to act like dicks about it.

NM
Sat, 04-17-2004, 05:58 PM
obviously its Kyuubi. Second to Kyuubi would be Gamabunta because he originally helped the Fourth Hokage seal the Kyuubi in Naruto. Then it would be Shukaku.

sangai
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:37 PM
hehe... I forgot who is Mande again

not to spoile or anything but since this is in open discussion.

mande is the name of oro's boss summoning

and the slug well i forgot its name.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:59 PM
this is the most onesided poll ive ever seen.....hehe

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:19 PM
i thought it was spelled manda.

Jman
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:24 PM
So who is the strongest Nonhuman?!?

AnnnnnnnD Goooo...

Kyubi pwns all no doubt.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i thought it was spelled manda.

it is, and the tanuki demon's name is spelled "shukaku" i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Elessar
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Gamabunta is a summoning
Shukaku is the incarnation of a priest's soul
Nine-Tails is as Jiraiya says in the manga "one of the strongest of the old demons and the one with the most chakra"

These are stated facts in the story. Unless you're illiterate there is no way to get this wrong. And please explain why anybody should doubt these story facts and think otherwise. Thanks.

originalkrn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:18 PM
who in the world voted for gamabunta?

Gods_Son
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:39 PM
why in the world would someone make such an obvious poll in the first place?

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:50 PM
i voted for other!

jing
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:24 PM
Kyubi
and my opinion is that I HAVE NO OPINION, because it is a fact. Why is Kyubi the strongest? BECAUSE KISHIMOTO SENSEI SAID SO.

Stoopider
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:33 PM
How about the God of Death fella?? He sealed the Kyuubi you know.

jing
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:35 PM
God of Death has to be performed. I don't think it is an actual live being that can fly around and eat souls.

Uberbaka
Sun, 04-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: jing
God of Death has to be performed. I don't think it is an actual live being that can fly around and eat souls.

He gets summoned when someone is willing to give up their soul... So he's a summon just like gamabunta?... Hmmm.. I wonder what the god of death does in spare time, eat souls in "hell"? ;] And how do you kill death? make him eat himself?

Assertn
Sun, 04-18-2004, 08:03 PM
summoning death is a pretty broke move.....cause its pretty much "well if i cant win, then we'll BOTH lose"
totally broke

i believe the death god is an actual entity, but if you wanna get technical, it seems the strength of him depends on the strength of the medium that summoned him....as noted by how he failed to extract orochimaru's soul because the 3rd didnt have the strength

Hotsuma
Sun, 04-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Fucking newbie. Stop posting rhetorical shit.

Do we have another Kyuubi nut-hugger?

Stoopider
Mon, 04-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
summoning death is a pretty broke move.....cause its pretty much "well if i cant win, then we'll BOTH lose"
totally broke

i believe the death god is an actual entity, but if you wanna get technical, it seems the strength of him depends on the strength of the medium that summoned him....as noted by how he failed to extract orochimaru's soul because the 3rd didnt have the strength

I dont agree with your statement, Though. I bet the fourth possibly don't have the same ammount of chakra as the Kyuubi. I just think by summoninig the Death God is just like summoning Manda.. (Ducks and covers to see whether this is Naruto Open Discussion Forum for letting out Spoilers). yes. it is. Ahem.
They want a sacrifice. (Or Need, in the Death God's case).

Still. This is all speculation. He sure does look hungry doesn't it? I'm still curious what big ugly can Gai (Giant water Turtle like from Pokemon?) or Kakashi summon.

Although this is maybe a far fetched possibility. But when talking about size.... Can Chouji's Dad go up against one of these monstrosities?? Maybe Eh? Maybe not.

jing
Mon, 04-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
totally broke

I dont agree with your statement, Though. I bet the fourth possibly don't have the same ammount of chakra as the Kyuubi. I just think by summoninig the Death God is just like summoning Manda.. (Ducks and covers to see whether this is Naruto Open Discussion Forum for letting out Spoilers). yes. it is. Ahem.
They want a sacrifice. (Or Need, in the Death God's case).

Still. This is all speculation. He sure does look hungry doesn't it? I'm still curious what big ugly can Gai (Giant water Turtle like from Pokemon?) or Kakashi summon.

Although this is maybe a far fetched possibility. But when talking about size.... Can Chouji's Dad go up against one of these monstrosities?? Maybe Eh? Maybe not.

I think Assert is correct about that. Perhaps it is because Yondaime was young therefore Death could extract more life force out of him to seal kyubi.