PDA

View Full Version : Were the 3rd and the Demon Fox sealed together?

Ugly Icon
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:07 PM
If the 3rd sealed the demon fox with the soul seal then would that mean the 3rd is sealed in Naruto too? But I guess hey could have used some other sealing technique that's yet to be made up.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:10 PM
you mean the fourth... get the info right! i can tell you're new

Gods_Son
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:11 PM
I think you mean the 4th, and it's possible that him and Kyubi are both sealed in Naruto, but nobody knows for sure yet.

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:24 PM
It would make sense because the third said that the person using the technique is sealed with the person that it's used against, but I'm not the writer and who knows he could have a loophole somewhere for all we know.

?igma
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: njdevs95
It would make sense because the third said that the person using the technique is sealed with the person that it's used against, but I'm not the writer and who knows he could have a loophole somewhere for all we know.

It would even make more sense if you look at the appearence of 4th and naruto..like..almost no difference...
I think Naruto is actually a re-created 4th , locking both souls in that one "cloned" or "cvreated" body. I dont think Naruto's body is real. I think they "made" the body..

Kumiriko
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:02 PM
alot of people say the 4th instead of the 3rd and vise versa. tad odd. anywas. as far as we know from how the third explaned it it sounds like he was. but there is a diffince between the two. one the souls are in the death gods stomak but with the 4ths they were sealed inside a newborn.

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:27 PM
when they showed the 3rd use it, the seal on his belly button appeared like on Naruto. Plus at the first when they show the 4th fighting the Fox Demon, he was on top of Gam... what ever the big frogs name is. And that is the same frog that Naruto can summon and when he first did, Gam. said that he hadn't met anyone like that since the 4th or something like that. And from the series it never says anything about Narutos parents, how he was born, or who at least had him. It would be cool if he was a recarnation of the 4th, then he will defininetly have to become the next hokage.

But the only reason I don't think that his soul is sealed within Naruto is because when *** SPOILER*** Orchi and Hokage battle, Orchi tries to summon up 3 ppl from the dead, but the Hokage stopped the 3th coffin, and the other two was the first 2 hokages, so naturally I would think that the 3rd coffin belonged to the 4th hokage but I could be wrong.

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:32 PM
True but if I understood it right it wasn't necessarily their souls just their body and knowledge being controlled by the person that summoned them. Like I said though I could be wrong about that part maybe the manga readers have more insight.

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:46 PM
True but as a recarnation wouldn't he just be like a part of him. Or maybe the fourth some how created him as a baby to contain the demon and someone could be like a farther. To me it would seem that you would need a strong person to contain a powerful demon or they would go crazy, like Gaara or something. So maybe the 4th used his strengths and create Naruto.

Only thing I am not sure of was Naruto born before or after he sealed away the Fox Demon away? I have watched al the series but I dont know if they ever talked about that.

Ix_Me
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by: njdevs95
True but if I understood it right it wasn't necessarily their souls just their body and knowledge being controlled by the person that summoned them. Like I said though I could be wrong about that part maybe the manga readers have more insight.

They had souls, that's way the 3rd said "Please forgive me 1st, and 2nd."- or something like that, plus, the souls that the replics took out of both hokages, plus, one of theANBU guys watching the fight said:
"I have heard that it requires... a live human sacrifice to tie the dead's soul to this world"
And the fact that those bodies were actual that sound girl and guy.

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:06 PM
Ah I thought it was their bodies but the souls of the sacraficies animating them. Oh well was still a cool fight.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Naruto couldn't have the fourth's power or anything like that sealed with the seal. Why? Because as you know, the souleater thing that the fourth and the third eats the chakra and soul or something like that of the user, therefor killing it. The fourth, instead of leaving the seal upon himself he put it on Naruto and was eaten by the big creepy thing, whatever it is. This is what i think.

logic
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:12 AM
Might be wrong, but I was under the impression that the seal the 4th used on the nine-tails, sealing him inside a newborn (naruto) was an entirely different seal then that of what the 3rd did to orichamaru in the most recent episodes (don't want to say any spoilers.)

Everon
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:12 AM
I believe that they are the same jutsu, logic. He says earlier that this is the jutsu that the a "certain man used to protect this village"

The thing is, Orochimaru is a human and the Kyuubi is a demon. With demons, their bodies are not tangible object and they can easily reform them with thier immense chakra(speculation on my part), so its impossible to kill them. For the 4th to seal away the Kyuubi, he needed someone to carry the seal for him after he sacrificed himself.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:37 AM
Now, the question is, who got sealed by the 3rd?
We have the souls of Zaku and Kin sorta *feeding* the Shodaime and the Nidaime.
So, were the souls of the two sound-nins sealed or the souls of the two kages?
The 3rd will spend eternity battling the other kages or just Zaku and Kin?

Ugly Icon
Sun, 04-18-2004, 06:56 PM
If the 3rd did not stop the reincarnation of the 4th perhaps the seal would have been unlocked and the demon fox unleashed.

NoKKiE
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:25 PM
naruto can't be a reincarnated beause at the start of the anime they said "sealed inside htis baby" so there was already a baby and they sealed it into the baby...

?igma
Mon, 04-19-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by: NoKKiE
naruto can't be a reincarnated beause at the start of the anime they said "sealed inside htis baby" so there was already a baby and they sealed it into the baby...

This does not say anything about the origin of the baby, so to me, thats no prove... I had noticed it myself.

Bloodhybrid
Sat, 05-08-2004, 05:52 PM
ok this is the answer ive come up with from relative data
i think the only way you can use that seal technique to put it into a 3rd person is a newborn baby that has just recently had its Enbilical (sp) cord cut, so it has to be fresh
maybe the 4th held naruto infront of him and pulled Kyubi's soul into naruto and then took the 4th hokages soul
so he only acted as a catalist

1 possibility also on the Kyubi legend is that it actually hid its self as a female princess, maybe 4th hockage is the father and kyubi is the mother

ya never know, stranger anime has happend

jing
Sat, 05-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Maybe the baby(Naruto) who was originaly a failed baby, Dead at birth....
4th happen to use the dead baby as an empty vessel to seal kyubi in as well as his own soul. There fore making him Naruto and kyubi sealed in him. because it was an emtpy human body, he could control it with his soul and kyubi couldn't. like horror movies where ghosts takes control of your body.... just speculation.

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Sat, 05-08-2004, 07:00 PM
i doubt naruto is the 4th reincarnated, what makes me think this is that orochimaru was about to summon forth the 4th to fight Sarutobi, and if the 4th were actually naruto/ in naruto, his soul couldnt have been in that coffin, i figure the 4th sealed Kyubi with a suicidal sealing technique much like Sarutobi's but i figure with the plethora of seals/jutsu in the world of naruto already, even tho we've only seen/heard of 3 or 4 countries and havent really even seen their jounin, i would imagine that there are several types of suicidal seals that he could use on kyubi being the strongest ninja out there

also kakashi, cool your jets, i can tell u'r new, u care too much about off topic things, u shouldnt talk anyways, not like it takes forever to get 137 posts, i dont even post here much and i got 113, and i nearly had jounin status before they redid the forums

IamSpazzy
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:32 PM
If demons never die...What will happen to 9 tails once Naruto dies? Will he come out to wreak havoc once again?

As for Itachi and the rest of his merry band. What do they want with Kyubi. Kyubi doesn't seem like something one should be tampering with no matter how powerful you are.

gokudagreat
Sun, 05-09-2004, 02:55 PM
I think you guys are reading into the jutsu the 4th used to seal the kyubi inside Naruto too much... We are told over and over that the 4th was incredibly powerful, he probably even had the power to make a deal with the death god or some thing like that, thats what i think at least

Franggio
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:02 PM
baka bakashi I say, it's like this, the Yondaime is Narutos daddyo, and such as the noble prick he is, he makes the ultimate sacrifice taking his own life aswell as dooms his own son to be forever hated by the grownups with no sense around him.

jing
Sat, 10-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: Franggio
baka bakashi I say, it's like this, the Yondaime is Narutos daddyo, and such as the noble prick he is, he makes the ultimate sacrifice taking his own life aswell as dooms his own son to be forever hated by the grownups with no sense around him.

You're so original...

Board of Command
Sat, 10-30-2004, 07:30 PM
Sigh...another Kyubi thread. When will it end?

jing
Sat, 10-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Actually this thread is 5 months old, just that idiot brought it back

Deblas
Sat, 10-30-2004, 07:54 PM
from now on nobody post on this topic