PDA

View Full Version : I don't like Kimmimaro or his blood line limit.

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:32 AM
WTF? Bones that can reach out two feet from you? Big freaking deal. That seems to ONLY work against taijutsu ninjas who have to touch you in a fight.

I don't see why Lee is having as much trouble with Kimmiaro as with Gaara. I mean you can just break those projecting bones, you can't really do anything to flowing sand.

Kumiriko
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:45 AM
His bone densatie is much higher. they are stronger then Steel. you can brake them. what he really needs is Projectiels.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:46 AM
kimimaro's bones aren't regular bones your bone head. and you just wait about kimimaro being good only against taijutsu users. kishimoto wouldn't make kimimaro a helpless victim against gaara.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:28 AM
Neji would have beaten the shit outta him.

Where is Immortal Boner when you need him to talk about his family?

Yeah.. And I agree with Mutato. However I might think that Gaara should be able to crush him like a bug. Kishimoto would do something otherwise. Probably make his level 2, he'll probably become some kinda Skeletal monstrosity.

L8r
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:07 AM
Lee isnt really at top health... he ran away from the hospital(sp?) if he ws at his best i think he would take im down with little work

Stoopider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Dont think so. It seems that it's very hard to get near Kimmimaro. He'll spear you with his bones. And probably at level 1 he'll create himself a bone armour or some crap.

THen level 2 he'll be a bone tank or something stupid. I have the feeling thats the way Kimmi's going to.

SkyDragon
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:48 AM
He's already at level 1.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
Lee isnt really at top health... he ran away from the hospital(sp?) if he ws at his best i think he would take im down with little work

don't forget that kimimaro is also sick too.

Lithonite
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Lee put up a good fight, but with his taijutsu limitation, and the fact Kimimaro is no Gennin, i just dont see him being able to do much supporting Gaara by acting as a distraction to Kimimaro; or perhaps attacking Kimmimaro while he is distrated with Gaara.

Knives122
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:05 PM
I was thinking about the genin that would get there asses kicked if they fought kimimaro, and NEJI is on the top of my list

Vagabond
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:50 PM
What if gaara used the amor of sand on lee.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Vagabond
What if gaara used the amor of sand on lee.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

i don't think that is possible...the sands gotta move with lee's speed and it won't work cuz gaara has to control the sand for lee.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:26 PM
the sand also weighs down the person's body alot.....it could end up hurting lee more than helping him

*mxyzptlk
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:35 PM
Lee moves around pretty damn fast with the 1 ton (is that right?) weights on his wrists and ankles.

I dont think a little sand in his shorts is going to slow him down any.

Also, i too think gaara and lee are going to work together somehow involving sand protecting Lee from kimmi's attacks/defenses

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:45 PM
well that is true.....but it would be the weight of the sand in addition to the weights that he wears.....and sand can weigh alot (it took lee a whole bunch of kicks to be able to pull off the omote renge on gaara)
actually i wonder if lee's even wearing the weights now.....he DID do that really fast circling move on kimimaro just like when he was against gaara

Kumiriko
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:06 PM
I dont think lee has worn the weights since the Elemination round.

Stoopider
Sun, 04-18-2004, 02:35 AM
Why must Lee and Gaara cooperate to kick Kimmimaro?

I just think Gaara is going to crush him like a bug himself. Don't think Gaara is a nice guy to share a prey.

Moriarte
Sun, 04-18-2004, 02:52 AM
Or the battle will rage on to either side! Kimimaro will be on top, then Gaara, then Kimimaro gloating, then Gaara back again (long enough for us to forget for a bit about Lee)...then when all else is bleak, Kimimaro realizing that he just needs to out-speed the sand and looks like he is going to succeed (even though Gaara discovered this weakness, he hasn't developed a proper defense yet)...

*!BAM* In comes Rock Lee at super-incredible speed, right when you think he's out of the picture!

This has to happen...it's always like this in Naruto, but always good...it's amazing.

Mut
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by: Moriarte
*!BAM* In comes Rock Lee at super-incredible speed, right when you think he's out of the picture!

uhhh... do you remember what happened last time lee came into the picture like a hero?

he had to be rescued himself. hahaha.

jing
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:40 PM
By the way whoever said Neji would win against kimmimaro is wrong.
64 hakke won't work on spiky bones.
and i believe kimimaro will get to level 2 cursed seal.
im hoping gaara will use new moves on him.

chaos4ever4
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:56 PM
kimmimaro has to go to level 2, or there's no point to his character

Mut
Sun, 04-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever4

what? why wouldn't there be a point to his character?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 04-18-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by: chaos4ever4

Aren't we a little late for that?
originally, Kimimaru's point was to stop Naruto from fighting Sasuke, but now Lee and Gaara are here, and we know that he won't be able to kill any of them or heavily injure them, which makes him a cannon fodder, or in other words, an excuse to make some guys look cool and to stall time until the end of this fucked up arc.

xtort
Sun, 04-18-2004, 05:31 PM
I don't like Kimi or his blood line limit either.

No matter what you do with bone calcium, it's brittle. Sorry guys, it's just a fact of being where it is on the periodic table of elements. People are saying "well, it's super hard!" Well, super hard things break really easy. Try a diamond (the hardest substance known) versus a hammer. Well, don't.... give the diamond to me and you can have my word on it. All that matters for "durability" is really tensile strength, and... calcium has none.

Also, as for bone growth, those bones would have to grow from somewhere, which means he'd have to be eating Tums (with Calcium!) non-stop to have that much bone growth potential.

Yeah yeah, it's a story. I'll definitely agree with that. And yes, I know that stories aren't cool unless they bend what could/should be, quite frequently, sometimes.

Having said that, I think it'd be much cooler if he couldn't take his bone swords out, and his bones could break. It would give the story-arc a martyred feel if he were mauling Lee with these bones that were snapping off after having stabbed Lee. Lee'd be staggering around looking like a pin-cushion, Kimi would be reeling from the pain of having all those broken bones, and, and, and... that'd be neat. Actually, would feel a whole lot like the Zabuza-arc end.

jing
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:15 PM
im just waiting until he summons his gigantic porcupine, and gaara's sand demon can fight it.

Mut
Sun, 04-18-2004, 11:18 PM
i don't wanna ever see gaara go to shukaku again. that shit was lame. i hate these MONSTER VS MONSTER fights. so boring, not enough actual character fighting involved. and xtort...you do realize that this is FICTION... so anything applies.

Moriarte
Mon, 04-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Lee is not simply going to bow out, not this time.

hyuga_hinata
Mon, 04-19-2004, 11:28 AM
I'd really like to know why Orochimaru wants Kimmi's body...
I understand Sasuke and the Sharingan and his obsession with jutsus... but the bones?

Stoopider
Mon, 04-19-2004, 12:28 PM

I think he might or might not. Seeing that he probably can't harm Kimmi affectively. He has been very honourable though.

Even if he doesn't.. He'll probably pass out without his medicine sooner or later.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Kimmi has to go level 2 or Gaara would crush him like a hamster.

Mut
Mon, 04-19-2004, 04:32 PM

hahahahhaha good one dude.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 04-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: jing
By the way whoever said Neji would win against kimmimaro is wrong.
64 hakke won't work on spiky bones.
and i believe kimimaro will get to level 2 cursed seal.
im hoping gaara will use new moves on him.

All neji needs to do is touch those protruding bones and shutdown bone growth chakra or whatever else he wanted to shut down.

What can kimimaro do against the desert coffin? Bones won't save him from being crushed.

Tsukiyomi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Not sure but seeing how when lee attacked and kimmi made his bone calcium much higher to somewhat soften the blow. I think gaara's sand will have a hard time since kimmi might just do the same thing making hard to crush his bones, and i wouldn't be suprised if he made one part of his body [ex. arm] calcium grow allowing really powerful punches hehhe i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:03 PM
i think kimimaro is just like wolverine... times 10. if he is able to heal himself after his bones protrude out like that and how he ripped his bone out of his arm, then i bet you gaara and lee will have a horrible time beating kimimaro.

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i don't wanna ever see gaara go to shukaku again. that shit was lame. i hate these MONSTER VS MONSTER fights. so boring, not enough actual character fighting involved. and xtort...you do realize that this is FICTION... so anything applies.

i'll admit.....that whole shukaku vs gamabunta thing was almost power rangers-esque
but then again i cant imagine any other situation where calling gamabunta is both useful and interesting to the story

Knives122
Tue, 04-20-2004, 05:45 PM
did Shukaku die(as in go away never to be seen again) because hes too frustrating to worry about now in the current manga situation

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
i think kimimaro is just like wolverine... times 10. if he is able to heal himself after his bones protrude out like that and how he ripped his bone out of his arm, then i bet you gaara and lee will have a horrible time beating kimimaro.

If Kimimaro was like wolverine he wouldn't be dieing from a form of sickness.

Not sure but seeing how when lee attacked and kimmi made his bone calcium much higher to somewhat soften the blow. I think gaara's sand will have a hard time since kimmi might just do the same thing making hard to crush his bones, and i wouldn't be suprised if he made one part of his body [ex. arm] calcium grow allowing really powerful punches hehhe

Well if people believe that he can't be crushed, then take out his brain. Gaara could send his sand through Kimimaro's mouth, ears, nose and just desert coffin his brain.

Go to the beach or the desert, you get sand in all kinds of places.

Mut
Tue, 04-20-2004, 06:54 PM
stop over analyzing. i was talking about his ability to heal himself after putting holes in his body. we don't know what kind of disease or illness kimimaro has. maybe it's one that can't healed through his ability. god...

Assertn
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:29 PM
well we clearly saw kimimaro's shoulder heal itself after he pulled a bone out to use as a sword

and no knives, there wasnt any indication that shukaku was killed, all that happened with him was gaara woke up and he was suppressed back inside....i think if shukaku somehow died, then gaara's sand abilities would go with him

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Who's overanalyzing. I was just stating that he would be healthy if he was "just like Wolverine."

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 04-20-2004, 07:37 PM
Bring on 213! I want to see Kimi and the rest of the sound get squashed quick, so we can get this story going somewhere... get Sasuke to Oro already, get the surviving Genin back to Konoha, etc ..

Baka_Desuyo
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:06 PM
I was wondering what happened to the Sand's techer, Baki. I didn't think he got killed during the attack on Konoha, so I wonder if he left, or if he is still with the kids. And if he did die, just slap me cause I probably missed a manga or an episode or something.
But does Gaara still have the ability to summon Shukaku again, I mean, it could be too soon to use it again, but maybe in a while if like Sasuke learns to summon snakes from Oro.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 04-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Baki's still around. Gaara will always be able to turn into shukaku.

The last statement about Oro teaching Sasuke; why would he teach Sasuke anything? It's not like Sasuke needs to learn the jutsu in order for Oro to perform it once he changes bodies.

So, if all Oro wants is Sasuke's body, then why teach Sasuke anything at all e.g. summoning manda? There would be no point.

Baka_Desuyo
Tue, 04-20-2004, 09:01 PM
There could be a need if Oro needed Sasuke to do stuff before he is able to regain the use of his arms again.
Plus, it just seems like something they would do in order to set the stage for another big monster fight (you all know they'll do that again).