PDA

View Full Version : End of Naruto?

WarkWark
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:11 PM
I know that there is alot of manga that still has not been done with the anime, but it feels to me like the anime is almost over, I am not sure why, but the hokage just died, naruto beat gaara, konaha repelled the attack from the sand and sound ninja, most of the storylines are just about closed out, either they are about to make some more or the anime is almost over.. what do you think?

Ryogo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:15 PM
next time please mark with spoiler, my ANBU/AONE virgin eyes have been polluted...........
although seeing as its an anime, i could pretty much assume this all was going to happen. animes aren't to good at suprise endings.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:17 PM
To truly answer this would be spoilerific .. but if the Anime ends soon, it won't be because there isn't any more story to tell. It would just be because they wanted to cancel it. There is a TON of stuff in the manga that needs to be caught up with.

Unfinished storyline points at this point in the anime (just some of them) :

Naruto's goal of becoming Hokage
Sasuke's goal of avenging his family
Sakura's goal of not sucking like she does
Defeating Orochimaru
Lee's recovery
Finding a 5th Hokage

etc ..

Koensayr
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
At the end of the whole Zabuza and Haku thing it felt like the series could've ended there too. I'd expect many more times like these in this series.

yvliew
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:31 PM
you got to be kidding. There's alot more to see. It's not going to end. Naruto still strong in Japan. The movie will be out in Summer or Spring too. They couldn't be ending it now. Don't joke with yourself.

Mut
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:32 PM
i hope it ends so all you guys can come to the dark side of manga.

WarkWark
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:33 PM
thanks for cheering me up, but I still feel like it is about to end so meh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yvliew
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:34 PM
I follow the manga every week as well. There's more exciting stuffs happening. I think Naruto will be the next One Piece.. Still showing after 190 episodes..

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:38 PM
It's not even close to ending

Noonan
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:38 PM
It just a side effect of the fact that we are at the end of a major well written story arc.

The next few story arcs are much shorter, and the current one (of the manga) is (IMO) just not as well written as this story and the wave country story.

So to me at least this really is the best part of the series.

Ryogo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:40 PM
hopefully it wont be the next DBZ *OMG the universe is in danger........again! luckily goku and the others are there and have trained there asses off! now its time to drag out the fight for 30 episodes!*

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:43 PM
It already IS the next DBZ, but not as dragged out, thank god. The Naruto anime formula is already set and is very effective, I doubt they would drastically change the tempo to the ridiculously exaggerated lengths of DBZ.

Koensayr
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:49 PM
So we're gonna spend 100 episodes on this alien planet (differant village for Naruto) then once the whole ordeal is over, we'll skip ahead about 7 years in one episode and we'll see Naruto all grown up and as a regular high school student, right?

If Naruto gets to that point and I'm still interested in it, do me a favor and shoot me in the head. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Just saw 78 and I'm very impatient now and I've been checking the site every 3 minutes for 79. Anyone know of a good support group? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gods_Son
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:51 PM
go to animesuki.com, they have all the groups that sub Naruto

Ryogo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
It already IS the next DBZ, but not as dragged out, thank god. The Naruto anime formula is already set and is very effective, I doubt they would drastically change the tempo to the ridiculously exaggerated lengths of DBZ.

pretty much every anime that lasts for a certain amount of episodes tends to drag out (in Naruto, it tends to be the flashbacks), but like you said its not as bad as DBZ, and hopefully it wont end up that way.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:40 AM
when i was readin through the manga i felt the same way about how the post-war would be sign that the series may soon end

to add to your list, Memnoch
who the purple haired anbu girl is
how kakashi got his eye

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:12 AM
I find that the thing setting naruto apart from dbz is that the battles are different. In dbz it was always 2 guys flying in the air and most of the fight was them being a big blur because they moved so fast to the normal human and then at the end goku used his kame hame ha or whatever it was called attack to win. Naruto battles have a variety of attacks and techniques being displayed in every battle which makes it much more watchable because you always wonder how the fight is going to be ended.

Stoopider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 08:36 AM
LoL

You funny Wark Wark. After 79 episodes. Naruto is now going to end, and we're going to see it in 2005 seasons time for a second season??

Nah. If you read the manga, it's going much further than that.

SkyDragon
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by: njdevs95
I find that the thing setting naruto apart from dbz is that the battles are different. In dbz it was always 2 guys flying in the air and most of the fight was them being a big blur because they moved so fast to the normal human and then at the end goku used his kame hame ha or whatever it was called attack to win. Naruto battles have a variety of attacks and techniques being displayed in every battle which makes it much more watchable because you always wonder how the fight is going to be ended.
Naruto is jsut like DBZ. Using a variety of techniques, ha very funny. You should actually watch DBZ if you think they use a variety of techniques. I don't remember Goku winning any major battle with a kamehameha. And the blurs are anime only. The anime is dragged out. 20 volumes or so in 291 episodes.

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Sky dragon had my avatar! Anyway. Is there going to be a fifth hokage?

njdevs95
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: SkyDragon

Originally posted by: njdevs95
Naruto is jsut like DBZ. Using a variety of techniques, ha very funny. You should actually watch DBZ if you think they use a variety of techniques. I don't remember Goku winning any major battle with a kamehameha. And the blurs are anime only. The anime is dragged out. 20 volumes or so in 291 episodes.

I didn't say dbz uses a variety of attacks read it again. Hmm let me see goku won the otherworld tournament using the kamehameha, goten beat cell with it, goku beat freeza with it......probably more but I haven't watched in so long I can't remember the way the others were beaten. My point is that at least for my naruto seems to have more variety and more inentive uses of the character techniques.

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:42 PM
They can't end Naruto until they complete the story part with Itachi !!!! I will not be happy if they try to rob Naruto series of Itachi !! He is a major part of Sasuke story, I can't see them ending it here. There will be a lot of upset fans if they do. The very few times we see flashbacks of Itachi in the series, they show how great he is, so they have to bring him into the series.

Plus there are many story lines they have to finish up that have already been started that will take a while to complete!!

Itachi being the main one! Even if they just started his in flashbacks, doesn't matter! LOL I hear from people that have read the manga that he is greater than Orchi as a bad guy, and as much as I love him I have to see it with my own eyes. I refuse to read the manga so they better bring him into the series!! I think Naruto is going to be at least 200 episodes to make me happy and the fans.

sentinal
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:53 PM
It definitely isn't the ending nor anywhere near the ending.

Firstly, Naruto only JUST got good at his specialty, i.e. raw power.
Then Sasuke will now train hard just to catch up with Naruto, and Sasuke IS still under the seal's influence and Oro MAY still have a way to take Sasuke's body without hands (remember Naruto did the handseals for Froggy?)

Another character most have ignored is that spy of Oro's (i.e. grey hair who owned Sasuke's guards when he was in hospital, and escaped from Kakashi), forgot his name, but he seemed quite powerful (plus I think he may have done something to Hinata when he was 'healing' her)

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:55 PM
what he did was he actually stopped hinata's heart and used genjutsu on kiba to fake him out. then he knocked him out too (might've been a fatal attack).

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:02 PM
Kabuto is screwed up. During the exams when those ninjas cut him, he started to go bonkers, did you see his eyes? they started to turn red, then he said something like i couldn't show my true self here.

So there is a lot more to go with him. I want to know what the hell he is, or what Orchi might of done with him. When his eyes started to change, it was all freaky, but when Naruto knocked them away he was able to contain himself. I want to see him show his true self damn it!!

sangai
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:28 PM
im just wondering if he does have a blood line limit. or if he has some kind of seal similar to sasukes but very much different that increases his streangth and makes him go into a beserker mode.

Feannag
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:42 PM
You should be aware the people who made DragonBall makes this, and you should be aware of how long THAT went on...

I'm sure it'll get to a point where they're all adults. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:46 PM
Where did you get that info?
Kishimoto Masashi made Naruto and Akira Toriyama made dragonball. (the names may be screwed up)

Ryogo
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by: Feannag
You should be aware the people who made DragonBall makes this, and you should be aware of how long THAT went on...

I'm sure it'll get to a point where they're all adults. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i thought one of the guys who made DBZ died... well whatever

Gods_Son
Sun, 04-18-2004, 12:39 PM
DBZ and Naruto have similarites, but the makers are not the same. Akira Toriyama was just one of Kishimoto's influences. I'd say the anime isn't even half way done at this point.

ComeComeParadise
Sun, 04-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: ELiA
Sky dragon had my avatar! Anyway. Is there going to be a fifth hokage?

I suppose we'll find out, eh?