PDA

View Full Version : Itachi suck

RasenDori
Fri, 04-16-2004, 09:59 PM
I am sick an tired of reading anything that relates to how itachi beat this person and that person. so far we have only seen him do ONE trick...the mange sharringan... if i can remember corectly jiraiya held his own against itachi and his partner...more over we have no idea of how gai would have faired against him. sure itachi may have killed the intire uchiha caln but that just makes him the best in the uchiha clan...itachi can (and will) be defeated like everyone else stop putting him on a higer pedistol than everyone else. as far as i am concerned he is on the same level as hiashi sandaime orochimaru tsunade and jiraiya

Hotsuma
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:01 PM
And, I'm sick of newbies reposting threads that were already made, and quite successful in dealing with the subject in question, which in this case, is Itachi.

Itachi has also done more than one thing, btw. He originated exploding Kagebunshins, and even more impressively, summoned/created Black flame while being "tired" to rip through Jiraiya's jutsu. Oh, and there's also his Sharingan, but yeah.

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:02 PM
That's really a stupid thread, geez.

JusDaMan
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:05 PM
WORD =) 1st post doods complaining about how this suk wat up where in who's where, watevers good Lol

But yea as far as YOUR concern itachi is as strong as hiashi, sandaime, orochimaru, tsunade, and jiraiya

But as far as The manga is concern itachi is stronger than Orochimaru for sure. but the others ofcorse i can not say.

RasenDori
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:14 PM
im not entirely certain on the issue of him being more powerful than oro...i may have to look back again but the only reference i can remember to orochimaus strength compared to itachi was oro saying that his afraid to face him (or something to that extent...its been a while) but i would argue that fear doesnt mean that itachi is superior...just that when facing itachi the outcome uncertain because of the what could be a major deffence or lack of a difference in strength

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:41 PM
oh boy...for your own sake just hope dazz doesnt post a response for your topic...and yeah, pretty much anyone who knows about the naruto anime/manga will tell you. itachi is stronger than oro and as dazz would say "itachi is the strongest living character introduced so far"

Hotsuma
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Blah blah blah. Somebody merge this thread.

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:06 PM
merge or just plainly lock it down.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:13 PM
This is pretty funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I don't think 'Itachi Suck' lol .. but I do think he is a bit over-rated at this point. Anyways, yeah there is an Itachi thread, and this belongs there, because it has nothing to do with anything else.

Mut
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:28 PM
i wasn't gonna post in this retarded thread but i couldn't resist. i had to say something.

there should be rule that says ALL newbs must read the entire uchiha itachi discussion thread before posting anything itachi related.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Lol I second that Dazzz! Although it is good for some laughs to watch them post i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I don't know why some people get so grouchy with n00bs or stupid redundant threads .. I mean it's not the end of the world rofl. It's just some more text on the screen ..

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000
oh boy...for your own sake just hope dazz doesnt post a response for your topic...and yeah, pretty much anyone who knows about the naruto anime/manga will tell you. itachi is stronger than oro and as dazz would say "itachi is the strongest living character introduced so far"

Whatever, so far Itachi doesn't impress me. Besides, I don't like my bad guys taking orders from anybody else. They have to be their own men. If he is that strong, why does he have to belong to an organization?
Oro is screwed right now, true, but at least he's the boss. And he even has Kabuto and a dumb snake, who didn't get yet that he can't do jutsus no more, to be his doormats...
If he wanted Naruto, he could have already gotten him. Jiraiya will eventuall be watching women and won't be 24/7 with him. A good bad guy is well informed. So there's this whole work of intelligence and research before one attacks his enemy. He should know the whereabouts of Naruto *all* the time, and be ready to attack when the kid is most vulerable. And that has already happen quite a few times.
Anyhow, so far this guy doesn't impress me.
He killed his family, but killing one's family is not a big deal. It's a well known fact that the most of the time, the criminal is not a complete stranger to the. Just the other day this guy killed nine of his family members, and so far he didn't need the mange sharingan to do that...
Besides, if everybody in his family was like Sasuke, he would be totally excused for what he did and that wasn't a crime at all.

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:49 AM
just wait for my new signature guys. it's about 80% done. i know you guys will love it. i/expressions/heart.gif

Kumiriko
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:54 AM
People are still using strong. what happend to the paper rock sisores mantalitie of the whole serise. like the slug snake and Frog. Each cancles the other out. Thats how it works int the naritp world

Hotsuma
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

Whatever, so far Itachi doesn't impress me. Besides, I don't like my bad guys taking orders from anybody else. They have to be their own men. If he is that strong, why does he have to belong to an organization?
Oro is screwed right now, true, but at least he's the boss. And he even has Kabuto and a dumb snake, who didn't get yet that he can't do jutsus no more, to be his doormats...
If he wanted Naruto, he could have already gotten him. Jiraiya will eventuall be watching women and won't be 24/7 with him. A good bad guy is well informed. So there's this whole work of intelligence and research before one attacks his enemy. He should know the whereabouts of Naruto *all* the time, and be ready to attack when the kid is most vulerable. And that has already happen quite a few times.
Anyhow, so far this guy doesn't impress me.
He killed his family, but killing one's family is not a big deal. It's a well known fact that the most of the time, the criminal is not a complete stranger to the. Just the other day this guy killed nine of his family members, and so far he didn't need the mange sharingan to do that...
Besides, if everybody in his family was like Sasuke, he would be totally excused for what he did and that wasn't a crime at all.

Itachi also killed his entire clan, not just his family. His family was what..him, his mom, dad and Sasuke? Besides that, he has a badass resume.

And on top of that - he dwarfs other characters. Like it or not, Itachi is top tier.

Oh, and there are a lot of other villains in other anime, that was badass, but was the command of another.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-17-2004, 06:08 AM
Lala?