PDA

View Full Version : A/A ep. 78 is out!

TheRaider
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:42 PM
yeah! thats right! start your engines ladies and gents.. A/A ep 78 is out.. no.. it wasnt abducted by aliens.. no it wasnt hidden in iraq.. no it wasnt bought by g. bush.. here it is:

ANBU-AonE_Naruto_78_35530FE2.avi (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BANBU-AonE%5D_Naruto_78_%5B35530FE2%5D.avi.torrent)

enjoy.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/present.gif

EDIT: corrected the link.

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:44 PM
hey now, how come MINE got locked? i was totally first with the topic creation!

kagari.....you thorn in my side.......you'll rue this day ::shakes fist::

Aegis Runestone
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:44 PM
I already replied to the Epi 78 Disscussion thread way before you guys made new threads about the episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

SLOW POKES! ^o^ (hee hee)

Rek
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Uhm... I know why Assertn... He had a link, and Kagari wanted to point out that Raider spelled Halleluja wrong...

cheez121
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:52 PM
*wets pants*

Waiting is so going to pay off now. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:53 PM
blah, if people dont know where to find copies of AA naruto episodes and yet managed to find this forum....then that would be pretty sad

TheRaider
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:54 PM
dont mind that AssertnFailure.. the important thing is that A/A is out.. now we should rant about the releasing of ep 79 by A/A.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif and btw.. i wrote aleluia cuz its in portuguese.. my bad.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Rykov
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
I just want to say a huge thank you to the ANBU/AonE dudes, you are awesome!!

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Yay, finally out, of boredom i already watched the RAW and Baka-san subs of both 78 and 79, but hey, i can watch it again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Kagari
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:57 PM
It's actually Halleluia...and yeah, I love pickin on the little guys.

Actually, I just closed the one that was further down on the listi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but if you'd like, i can shut this one down and re-open yours i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

dbz_kidnaruto
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its about time
Im happy lol

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:20 PM
I think it's the first time Ciber was friendly to me, he sent me Naruto 78 in my max download speed, that was really nice, usually he would have kicked me or something

Ganesh
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:36 PM
WOOOOOT WOOHOOOO THE WAITING WAS WORTH IT, ahahahha YES CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH IT, THANKS ANBU/AONE!!

p.s. Where is 79!!!!! nah Joking i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i'm just happy for 78 woohooo!!

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
hey now, how come MINE got locked? i was totally first with the topic creation!

kagari.....you thorn in my side.......you'll rue this day ::shakes fist::

yeah, I was shocked myself. Failure, btw, revenge is a dish to be eaten cold, ku, ku, ku, ku...
Kagari, omae... yokumo!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Oh,check that paradise in winter site. She has the meaning of your nick in case you don't know it already.

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:01 PM
http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/ciber2.jpg

Ciber is a cool dude now i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:09 PM
Right, so now the anbu/aone 'one' is out. Did it really make your shitty lives any better? I like naruto and other anime a lot, but I can't say I like your kind. I bet you saw the whole dragonball z-shit, that gave a bad name to me, as someone who likes, say "perfect blue", or "jin-roh". And I think you are total fools. Why be so happy about something you have already seen?

TheRaider
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:20 PM
well it made me happy.. and thats what matters.. if u knew what u'r talking about u'd know that when it comes to goods things, quality matters.. and even the subbing matters.. so.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by: ELiA
Right, so now the anbu/aone 'one' is out. Did it really make your shitty lives any better? I like naruto and other anime a lot, but I can't say I like your kind. I bet you saw the whole dragonball z-shit, that gave a bad name to me, as someone who likes, say "perfect blue", or "jin-roh". And I think you are total fools. Why be so happy about something you have already seen?

Such hostility...

TheRaider
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:22 PM
must be that time of the month.. i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Amigo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:24 PM
And I think you are total fools. Why be so happy about something you have already seen?

I can't speak for everyone else, but I haven't seen it yet. Personally I prefer to wait for A/A. I am sure the people involved in the fansubbing are glad others are viewing their work.

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:35 PM
I understand your 'quality-thing'. No, I really do. I have made 3 dvd with episodes 1 to 72 and all (except for a few of the first 10 episodes) are all anbu. A friend of mine once compared them 'head to head' (one running in mediaplayer and other in mplayer2). While the same size, the bakasan ep. was suffering from artifacts and less color and sharpness. I agreed to Daniel, the friend, that anbu is a lot better. You are right about it, it is true.

But I laugh at you because you keep praising anbu, while downloading the bakasan. You all say that quality means everything, but what the fuck is that worth for you when you want to see it? You'll bakasan it anyway, so I don't have respect for that bullshit.

I was also looking forward to anbu releasing it, but that was mainly because Daniel refuses tot download the bakasan-one. When I'll burn the next 25 or so eps, I will leech it from somebody who has all the anbu/aones.

Still, I think that Naruto is even watchable by the bakasan-sub. It's that good! I care more about the story and characters than spelling mistakes or bad video quality. When I burn a dvd however, I want it in the best way possible.

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Amigo is right, but I was referring to the ones that downloaded bakasan, while bitching around the poor quality, etc.

androshalforc
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:43 PM
so how many people waited for the anbu-aone ep and diddent dl any others
i did

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:56 PM
I never dowload naruto. Daniel-san does. My parents have a 1,5 gigabyte "download-limit", so...
It's true what they say about the dutch, we are ass-cheap!!!

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:25 PM
wow Elia, you need to settle down.....even though i've seen bakasan's, my friends wanted to wait for the anbu-aone's...so now i can finally show them this great episode
some people also like to watch the episodes more than once, but would rather just watch it the first time with bakasan's and then wait for AA's before seeing it again, while others prefer to collect the AA's...and then there's those who havent even watched it until AA's comes out....no need to get into a vulger double-posting hissy fit

btw, did you only join the forum to throw your little adult words around and soil the place?

Legendary Nin
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:31 PM
hahahaha....Just keep the thank you's to yourself,it's not like they give a shit about your opinion anyways,lmao. <----the truth.

Reffering to all those who are always thanking and claiming to be hardcore Anbu fans.

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:34 PM
ehm, no! I was also pissed off because daniel-sama didn't want to dl bakasan. That's why I clicked on forum, and got here. Then I had to read for days that bakasan 'sux' and anbu 'rox'. I also collect Naruto by anbu. And I tell everybody in my class how great it is! I even watched a few eps while in the company of "anne", a (rather nice and pretty) girl!

Sorry if I sounded a litte angry.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:34 PM

some people also like to watch the episodes more than once, but would rather just watch it the first time with bakasan's and then wait for AA's before seeing it again, while others prefer to collect the AA's...and then there's those who havent even watched it until AA's comes out....no need to get into a vulger double-posting hissy fit

Huh, I thought most civilized countries were democracies and people could make their own choices and be left alone. Amazing enough, some people tend to have hissy-fits when confronted with that fact... Everything has become so political, nowadays, even harmless animes...i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:35 PM
haha well nice of you to go out of your way to mention that you found a girl to show naruto to

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:41 PM
I think girls would like naruto, but only on tv. here in my village (netherlands/europe) girls only use the pc for msn (a messenger like Americans have ICQ, i guess) and homework or e-mailing. They dont like to watch video on a computer, and true, I rather sit on my (parents) couch while enjoying the latest naruto.

Do you watch it on tv, of on you monitor? just curious, i sometimes 'tv'-it, but then I have to take my (vaio rz) downstairs because on my room I only have a 16 or so inch tv, instead of the 30 inch widescreen philips. so the question becomes:

Do you watch it on tv, of on you monitor?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:42 PM
haha well nice of you to go out of your way to mention that you found a girl to show naruto to

huh, don't guys have more interesting things to show to women?
Well, but if they're intersted in Naruto, I could say that's a start...yeah, start with Naruto and a delivered pizza, and you prolly will have a future...

kaoticus
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:44 PM
Woohoo. can wait to get home and watch. Then soon after 79 :-D

btw Elia, you have issues..

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Hahaha, I like yor comment, Neji-Aniki-sama, but it started as coincidence. She came around to 'talk and hang around' while I was just about to go watch ep. 30-32 (don't know for sure). I also like to see Anne, so I combined both.

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:52 PM
now neji-aniki, thats a common misconception...i know of at least 5 girls who like the series, and thats not counting the one who actually got ME into it

and yes, i bring my comp to my friend's house and hook it up to his widescreen tv

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:55 PM
that's nice, I only have to fix a way to connect the pc to the tv, since the tv is connected to our stereo. I have a idea for a new topic!!!

Tass
Fri, 04-16-2004, 06:55 PM
o.O how do you do that Assertn?!?! i wanna watch it on tv!

Nefastus
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:00 PM
FYI, it can be spelled and pronounced "Alleluia" Which is from the Greek form of the latter, or "Hallelujah" Which is from the original Hebrew. Alleluia is actually probably more common in the New Church era (Post-Christ) due to the heavy influence of Latin and Greek, only recently has Hallelujah come back into favor.

And yay AonE!!

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:00 PM
You can also ask me!

1)You need to look at the back of your pc
2) does you videocard has an 's-video'-out, is a round ps/2 like connector?
3)s-video cable long enough?
4) plug it in, and configure your pc to output to television
5) thats it (?)

Tass
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:04 PM
wow...quick response ELiA...you watch this forum more then i do! lol

umm...where can i get that s-video cable? and how much ya think?

ELiA
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Here in holland I paid 10 euro for a 7,5 meter cable. You can ask in your local computer shop, or a friend who's into computers, he should know a place where they have it.

But note! s-video is only the image, it doesnt bring the sound to your tv.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:43 PM
now neji-aniki, thats a common misconception...i know of at least 5 girls who like the series, and thats not counting the one who actually got ME into it

and yes, i bring my comp to my friend's house and hook it up to his widescreen tv

Hey, baka...I am a girl heh, hehi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:44 PM
ohhh...well that settles THAT mystery i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Tass
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Here in holland I paid 10 euro for a 7,5 meter cable. You can ask in your local computer shop, or a friend who's into computers, he should know a place where they have it.

But note! s-video is only the image, it doesnt bring the sound to your tv.

well thats no good...how do i get the sound?

Elessar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by: Tass
well thats no good...how do i get the sound?

One possible solution:
- 1 s-video to chinch thing (should exist)
- 1 chinch to scart adapter
- 1 3,5" to chinch adapter

3.5" into your soundcards line-out, s-video into your video card, the chinch endings with or without the scart adapter into your tv

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 07:58 PM
ohhh...well that settles THAT mystery i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Well, I guess that's ok, you don't sound like a mysogynist like a few of your comrades...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
All right, I am working on a more feminine sig...

Elessar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
Well, I guess that's ok, you don't sound like a mysogynist like a few of your comrades...i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
All right, I am working on a more feminine sig...
We tend to care for our minorities i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Tass
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
One possible solution:
- 1 s-video to chinch thing (should exist)
- 1 chinch to scart adapter
- 1 3,5" to chinch adapter

3.5" into your soundcards line-out, s-video into your video card, the chinch endings with or without the scart adapter into your tv

im sure in some countries, that makes sense...but here in america, we speak english!! =P

lol...im only joshin ya =) im kinda a newbe at this computer stuff...as you might see...so

what do i need ask the guy at bestbuy for, that will allow me to watch/listen my naruto episodes off my computer, on my tv?

/EDIT: added "/listen" to watch

tensai
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:19 PM
im glad gotwoot finally subbed it

to watch stuff from your comp to your tv a s-video cable can be used
these can be found at a lot of electronic stores like frys electronics or best buys.
there should be a plug behind both your computer and tv. but be sure to check because some may not come standard with it

Elessar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:22 PM
That is english. At least some sort of.
I figured out now that what I know as "chinch connector" is probably called "RCA jack"

3.5" mono plug to rca jack (http://www.comtop.com/Products/AV_cables/30A3-07200.jpg) - that one should be plugged into your soundkard (stereo version)

S-Video Jack to RCA Jack Adaptor (http://www.comtop.com/Products/AV_cables/30S2-05400.jpg) - you need an adaptor like that for your video card. A "both male" version would be better, but basically these jack types.

Now all that is left missing is a long enough RCA jack cable to connect that all to your tv.
Hope that was more understandable....

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:24 PM
haha, me? hate women? naaahhhh i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

what i do is use s-video for the video, and then use a special audio cable thats a headphone jack type thing on one side and the 2 composite audio on the other

kaoticus
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:27 PM
I stream it through my xbox using xbmp. I noticed small lines when using s-video. Using the xbox , it runs perfect and does the audio also.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:02 PM
I plug an audio cord from my soundcard into the tv;just use the same input as the S-video and you'll get sound.You can pick one up for cheap at almost any store.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:06 PM

No! not you... gets on my nerves abit when some people say that the women in the show are worth nothing, it's just that...Makes one wonder, you have to admit... heh, heh

winnydapoo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Just convert to DVD and use a normal DVD player, alot less hassle....Or can convert to VCD as well... either way...

kage_bunshin
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:14 PM
oh man i'm just so damn relieved its out now....

KentoMaiku
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:36 PM
heh ic ic pplz i think ELiA forget about AIM the most popular messanger program in the usa and yahoo as well msn i guess is most popular in europe i guess N79 A/A should be soon hopefully

?igma
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:02 AM

No! not you... gets on my nerves abit when some people say that the women in the show are worth nothing, it's just that...Makes one wonder, you have to admit... heh, heh

wait...u mean.. THAT PURPLE HAIRED LADY WAS A GUY??? GROSSEEEEE.... bunch of gay-japs , drawing girls and boys alike, its all hidden intentions i tell you i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Stoopider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:17 AM
ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!! NARUTO ANBU AONE IS OUT!!!!

Damn. I'm late.....

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:34 AM
but neji-aniki, arent you among the biggest sakura haters?
its true most of the women in the show dont really do a whole lot....but you've only got kishimoto to blame for that one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by: itachi_
http://www.gs17.com/upload/hitokiri_battousai/ciber2.jpg

Ciber is a cool dude now i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

holy crap, thast fast, wtf kind of connection do u have ?, im on a comcast modem and only soemtimes i get that much speed

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:53 AM
that kid lives in europe i think, sweden... it's understandable why he's speed is fast.

Vagabond
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Nah it was because ciber was sending it.

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 03:26 AM
this is called 'off-topic', forgive me but I need to know it.

In the Netherlands, europe you pay 15 euro, bout 20 dollar a month for a 386 kb connection with a 1,5 GB download limit. This is the cheapest solution here.

What do you (or like in my case, you parents) pay for your broadband, adsl, dsl-connection?

complich8
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:07 AM
elia: maybe a new thread in "general discussion" would be more appropriate for that question?

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:21 AM
okay.

Are you from aone?
Tonight we (me and some friends) are going to watch macross zero 1,2,3 and '78'. Thank you...

complich8
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:53 AM
yeah, look in the credits in "78" under "quality control" and there'll be me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Feannag
Sat, 04-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Yay, now they just need to have 79 and 80 done by next Saturday to be all caught up! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

bitwar
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:52 AM

1. I did not see all of DBZ, too drawn out with ex-lax commercials.
2. Haven't gotten to Perfect Blue, but I did enjoy Jin-Roh.
3. I had not seen this episode until A/A released it.
4. People can be happy about whatever the hell they want. I'll be happy when Master and Commander comes out on DVD, even though I saw it in the theater. You have no right to criticize people for being happy about A/A's release of episode 78.

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:30 AM
The most of 'you' where like:

YESS IT'S OUT SO NOW I CAN FINALLY SEE IT, THANK GOD (/anbu-aone)!!!

while you already downloaded the bakasan dub, which you referred to as "bakafuck", "total shit", etc etc etc.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:34 AM
ELiA....the opinions of itachi_ in no way reflect the opinions of most of the members

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:41 AM
Then, please, tell me what you, AssertnFailure (creative name btw) think.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:33 PM
thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

think about what? about what versions of the episodes i download? i dl bakasan's or SO, or sometimes the raw, just to settle my curiosity of how the episode in itself turned out based on the manga, and how much they managed to cover in an episode

then i dl the AA version to watch with my friends

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:44 PM
but neji-aniki, arent you among the biggest sakura haters?
its true most of the women in the show dont really do a whole lot....but you've only got kishimoto to blame for that one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

*Of course* I hate Sakura... *she* is the sole resposible for giving women a bad name on that show.
Besides, I can identify myself with her and the fact that she is not living up to her potential. A good reason to hate a character i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Yeah, the women in that show could be more developed, but that doesn't mean that they're worth nothing.
I like Hinata, in case you didn't notice, yet... it would be interesting to see if she develops as a character.
Even so, most of the problems in that show, Hinata, Sakura and whomever else's, are human problems, not gender problems.
In any case, I won't go on with my Cathartic/mimetic theory of character appreciation in here... I will wait for a thread where I could develop a little essay on that...
kukukuku
BTW, I just figure out this: When a character is a worth nothing idiot in Alfred Hitchcock's films, as in Marion O. Crane, and the guy in North by Northwest,, Roger O. Thornhill (how could I forget that??), he always adds an O in their names. Roger even says that he added an O to his name in his business card for no good reason, just to look good . All that, just to mean they're big Zeros. And guess what is on the back of Sakura's dress...Coincidence???????

NL|MegaMika
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:52 PM
I have to say that the new karaoke is really something. Truly worth the wait, great job.

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:56 PM
yeah its cool....although if you're actually TRYING to follow along with the words, it can be a little tricky to read them as they are all flying out and blending into other words (in the intro, anyway)

::GASP:: not....not the "kukuku"!!!......well i'll let it slide THIS time i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

edit: whoa, i just noticed that Mut@t@'s post count says "1337"....

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 12:59 PM
AssertnFailure, what do you enjoy more: the manga, or the anime?
Doesn't the manga spoil the tv-show a bit?

TheRaider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:01 PM
now thats truly an important observation.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:14 PM
well normally i look forward to the anime more, since its cooler to see things animated and with music....but since both the anime and manga are at distinctly different parts of the story, i can look forward to both of them equally as much

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by: TheRaider
now thats truly an important observation.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Wise words of his...I am glad you evaluated them correctly...

TheRaider
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:22 PM
gotta stop eating all those "hot&spicy" from pringles.. they're melting my brain..

ELiA
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:23 PM
I read the last few (3 or so), just to see how it was drawn. Won't I spoil everything by dl-ing all the other ones?

Assertn
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:33 PM
i got a little lost with you guys and the observation posts.....not sure who's observations on what you're talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

ELiA, did you just say you read the last few manga chapters? as in the 3 most recent ones? cause.....if you DID read those, then you pretty much already discovered a bunch of the biggest spoilers ever

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 02:02 PM
i got a little lost with you guys and the observation posts.....not sure who's observations on what you're talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Doesn't the manga spoil the anime a bit?
Cheeee... 'taku... in the wise words of Genma...

GLS
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:14 PM
watching the prelimanary matches on my TV was so much better than watching it scrunched on my chair on my computer. I was able to relax, and have a lunch without fear of getting the computer dirty.

sorry for the off-topic post. all I read was naruto on tv stuff you discussed earlier. apologies for the post.

Elessar
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:28 PM
It does if you look at it that way. But it doesn't spoil "Naruto" for you - it will just move the point where you don't know how it continues a bit further ahead.

If you only watch tha nime your weekly question is:
what happens next? [anime]

If you read manga and watch the anime you have:
what happens next? [manga]
how did they animate that? [anime]
what did they add? [anime]

And, afterall, the manga is from Kishimoto himself and much better than the anime.

itachi_
Sat, 04-17-2004, 10:32 PM
I agree with you E|essar i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mut
Sat, 04-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar

It does if you look at it that way. But it doesn't spoil "Naruto" for you - it will just move the point where you don't know how it continues a bit further ahead.

If you only watch tha nime your weekly question is:
what happens next? [anime]

If you read manga and watch the anime you have:
what happens next? [manga]
how did they animate that? [anime]
what did they add? [anime]

And, afterall, the manga is from Kishimoto himself and much better than the anime.

WORD. i couldn't have said it better myself.

ELiA
Sun, 04-18-2004, 05:14 AM
AssertnFailure, you are right about the spoiler thing.
There was someone who was called the fifth, somebody who could fight again and other stuff that told me some things. I think I'll read the manga to the point of episode 78 (saw it yesterday @ daniel_geelen.nl, ^^), and then I'll stop and wait for the anime to come out. I now understand why you would dl the bakasan. I'd also be very eager to see what happened, even more if you know what great fights are coming.

But still, I was happy to wait 2 weeks for 78 (I began to wait after 77), because it was this good. I would wait a month for every episode if each one was this good. And you'd enjoy it even more, because everything you have to wait for (like 78) always turns out to be good.

KakashiSensei
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:02 PM
well i'm sorry to lock this topic but it is pointless. We all know the ep is out it has become really off topic and if you ant to discuss the ep do it the Official Discussion thread

Sensei