PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

Cane
Fri, 04-16-2004, 02:08 AM
I'm up to episode 62 and I'm quite confused.

Do they ever explain why the 2nd examiner (hayate) was sick and always coughing?
Does Naruto know that he killed people with his nine tails? I thought it was a secret and Naruto didn't know about kyubi, but then he mentioned about summoning kyubi's chakra?

thanks in advance

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 04-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by: Cane
I'm up to episode 62 and I'm quite confused.

Do they ever explain why the 2nd examiner (hayate) was sick and always coughing?
Does Naruto know that he killed people with his nine tails? I thought it was a secret and Naruto didn't know about kyubi, but then he mentioned about summoning kyubi's chakra?

thanks in advance

hayate was sick because he had SARS, jp, no they didnt explain why he was sick, but he was still a kewl char.

when did naruto kill anyone with kyubi, the only person he ever fought with the kyubis chakra was, lets see, haku, orochimaru, and neiji, and none of them died will cept haku bc he was hit by kakashis chidori, and he already found out about kyubi being in him in eps one because mizuki told him and after that he kiked mizukis ass but no one was killed.

i suggest that you watch the eps over again so you wont be confused and if you still are then good luck in trying to understand naruto but other then that watch the eps again and again till you get it

AnimeEd
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:26 AM
i think you are confused about the nine tail and naruto
the nine tail is not naruto, it is simply sealed inside of him

PSJ
Fri, 04-16-2004, 04:35 PM
watch the show again and read the subtitles. if you dont get it after that, well then i'd say its to hard for you to understand.