PDA

View Full Version : New Hokage

Rek
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm just curious as to think who will become the 5th hokage?

I've narrowed it down to:

Ero Sennin- He's damned powerful, but seems to want to stay away from things...
Kakashi- Also powerful, has high standards.
Hyuuga Clan Leader Guy- Powerful, used to leadership, and can see long distances.

if you can't tell by now, I have no idea, but I think that the next hokage has already been introduced, and if he hasn't then that'd be cheap.

Mut
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:21 PM
you know...there IS another hokage thread...just because it's spelled with an extra 'e' (hokeage) that doesn't mean it's not about the 'who's gonna be the next hokage' topic. =D

Dante
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Well, I'm asking you why.

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:31 PM
why's that? the fact that the ratio of male to female ninjas are at LEAST 2:1 means that males in this society tend to be more skillful (or at least more interested) in ninja related stuff....not to mention with all the emphasis on awesome fighting abilities given to the males it would seem unlikely that the strongest of the village would be a female.....and besides, who would it be? anko? kurenai? moegi? SAKURA?

way to just, throw in a completey random comment to the discussion without any reason i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:34 PM
i think that he knows who the next hokage is gonna be, and hes making it look like hes just profetic or something... anyways ya it was kinda random... NARUTO WILL BE NEXT HOKAGE!!!!! gotta hope i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

oh and this is a little off topic but if you are from the hidden village of konoha does that mean you can only become hokage and not one of the other kages?

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
i would assume so, since it prolly wouldnt be very common for a ninja from one village to transfer to another village anyway....

yeah....i think the so-called manga prophets need to be banned from gotwoot, then taken around back and shot in the head i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
::sigh::....another double post.....does the forum spontaneously die for anyone else as well, or is that just me? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:41 PM
yea thats probably true, and when people refer to the "3rd" and "4th" they only mean from konoha right?
edit: i know the answer lol
but how come no other kages except hokage and kazekage have been introduced?? o well
and yea, shot in the head

AND YES IT SPONTANEOUSLY DIES FOR ME TO UGH

Dante
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:42 PM
I don't read the manga..

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:44 PM
well i'll take your word for it....but it DOES sound manga-prophet-esque to come up with a profound theory without anything to back it up

gokudagreat
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:46 PM
dude for you to just spontaneously "guess" that the next hokage is female is ridiculous, especially since almost NO high level female ninjas have been introduced at all, and all hokages from this point have been male, so just be quiet with your "guesses"

AkimichiChouji
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
::sigh::....another double post.....does the forum spontaneously die for anyone else as well, or is that just me? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Yes....Me too...ive only been on this thing for 2 days and its happened to me once already!! Silly glitches

Kumiriko
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:55 PM
The next Hokage is going to be Piccalo

Gods_Son
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:15 PM
Why would you think the next hokage would be a woman? Judging from the women we have seen so far, I'd say the stupid monkey holding Oro's sword has a better chance of being Hokage.

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Anyway though, wouldn't it be funny if Sakura ended up being the new Hokage?

chitgoks
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:51 PM
well, who knows, maybe they could make up a story to search for the female sannin. then along the way they get the see her powers and they get convinced that she's fit to be hokage.

Kagari
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
This thread is just BEGGING for spoilers, Im closing it before someone pisses me off and ruins shit for me.