PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Kill Bill Narrator

StealthShinobi
Thu, 04-15-2004, 09:31 AM
I was watching kill bill and i noticed that the guy at the beginning of naruto who says, "long ago, a demon fox appeared..." sounds alot like the guy in kill bill who speaks about 14 minutes into the movie. He says, "for those regarded as warriors...when engaged in combat..." I dunno, maybe it's just me, it could be that the japanese men just sound alike. Feel free to post if u have any thoughts or information^_^

lasaire
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Well, I don't know about Kill Bill; I haven't seen it since it was in theaters.

However, the Narrator at the very beginning of Naruto is the voice of the Third Hokage.

Suzu
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:59 PM
The Narrator at the beginning of Kill Bill is Sonny Chiba so i doubt it

dbz_kidnaruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:16 PM
I really dont know. I havent watch the movie yet lol

Hinata-chan
Thu, 04-15-2004, 08:29 PM
the voice of the guy in naruto is the third hokage and the voice of the japanese man in Kill Bill is the guy who plays Hatori Hanso

but not they dont seem to be the same person

Everon
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:32 AM
The person who does the voice of the Hokage is Shibata Hidekatsu. The person who plays Hatori Hanso in Kill Bill is Sonny Chiba.

There ya go.

Edit: Just found out that the voice for the Chief in Ghost in the Shell is not the same voice actor as the one for Hokage.

StealthShinobi
Fri, 04-16-2004, 05:12 PM
ty, i guess i was just hearing things. I was actually in the middle of the movie when i posted this but when i heard hatori hanzo speak, he sounded different. But his narrating voice sounds alot like the third's voice. Also lemme use this oppourtunity to ask, when is 78 and 79 coming out!? i kno ppl r getting frustrated because ppl keep asking this, but it's been two weeks and i still dont have a reason. is it their server?

ComeComeParadise
Mon, 04-19-2004, 07:31 PM
78 and 79? how about..............nowish.