basey44
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:56 AM
just thought id announce it

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Woot! I'm grabing it right now. God it's late! 12:00AM

Koensayr
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:04 AM
I find it kinda unethical to advertise other subbers on this forum...Anyone else agree?
It's like going into McDonalds and advertising Burger King.

This post is written with no hostile intent.

Magus
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:08 AM
well, the episode may be out but the torrent is missing a seed. with no seeds, there is no complete file. (most of the time).

btw. i do enjoy bakasan's, but when it comes to quality i stick with ANBU. so whenever ANBU releases his, i'll be downloading.

Magus
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:10 AM
lol, nvm. looked at it more closely with torrent spy. there's actually 2 seeds, and some 500 ppl trying to download. lol

my bad.

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:12 AM
LOL I was just about to say there are always hidden seeds when a new torrent is made, but only for a little while. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

edit: what the hell my sign isn't working. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

basey44
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:20 AM
people talk about other versions all the time

i just thought people would like to know that its been released
of course when ANBU releases it everyone will download that because of the quality, and if no one else has posted about it id be happy to announce it

sangai
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:27 AM
holy crap is that super fast.

bakasan great job.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: Koensayr
I find it kinda unethical to advertise other subbers on this forum...Anyone else agree?
It's like going into McDonalds and advertising Burger King.

This post is written with no hostile intent.

Wow, are you paying to download the episodes???????

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
holy crap is that super fast.

bakasan great job.

He's always been this fast! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NL|MegaMika
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:18 AM
Nope, BakaSan can't compete with AA. Check the # of downloads at the gotwoot torrent page, 60.000+ each episode. Bakasan is nice for his very fast releases, but most people replace it for AA's once released.

kage_bunshin
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:26 AM
Wow. That was pretty fast. Impressive speed by bakasan.
But i'll be waiting for my trusty A/A episodes. hehe.

I think we can close this now.

riftwing
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:32 AM
Unethical? This is a naruto anime discussion board... besides, its not like this is the actual irc channel.

complich8
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:27 AM
the moderators (I coined the term moder(tr)aitors because of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif) advise repeatedly that you get bakasan's if you want fast, and then replace it with anbu-aone later.

I personally don't care what you do, my ego's already big enough i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. I just like watching the stuff done by people I know and stuff I work on myself, because I can test to see if we can live up to my high standards... but it's fun to make fun of the mods because of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:40 AM
lol unethical, it doesnt matter

everyone will replace their quickly done bakasan with a quality A/A asap.

?igma
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
lol unethical, it doesnt matter

everyone will replace their quickly done bakasan with a quality A/A asap.

no they wont....
Once seen, the go to one of my 80GIGdiscs and are storaged there. Then once in 6 years I buy a new one and throw the old one away, but the anime itself stays. I never replace stuff.
Besides, the quality of A/A is severely overrated.

You cant make excellent subbeds out of reasonable RAW's

Kakashi-Senpai
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:57 AM
Moderator please close this thread. It has no link to anbu and aone production at all.

lasaire
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:14 AM
OK guys, want to talk about the episode, go into the official discussion thread.

The end.