PDA

View Full Version : similar to galaxy railways

androshalforc
Wed, 04-14-2004, 09:58 PM
hi im looking for an anime i saw it on tv a few years ago and have been trying to find it again
i think it was similar to galaxy railways maybie its one of the episodes i havent seen (ive only seen 1-3 so far) anyways it was about this boy who was going through space on a train i cant remember why but he wanted to get his body changed with that of a robot and he was traveling to this one planet to get it done but they had to stop at a whole bunch of planets on the way. each planet kinda questioned his choice i remember that he was traviling with a woman and i believe she glowing i cant remember the name of it and i was wondering if anyone out there knows what im talking about and what the name might be and where if possible i might be able to download it?

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:58 AM
um i dont know if its the right one but i think its galaxy express 999 bc what you just said is about the same thing thats happening in this anime, and its a prety kewl one at that

Lego
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:33 AM
Galaxy Express 999

true anime classic

http://www.boxtorrents.com/Details/10151/

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 04:03 AM
btw does anyone know where i can dled the eps from, bc ive been yerning to watch it again for quite( dont know if its spelled right) for some time and then i also found out that theres 113 eps, iw as dam and i only saw like 6 eps and i thought that was it, so if anyone know where i can dled it from id be grateful thanks in advance

androshalforc
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:35 AM
hrmm it looks like it ill download it as soon as i get home butm iwas sure there were more eps?
yeah i just found it on animesuki and it says there 113 eps or so