PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 79 Sub available!

The Troublesome One
Wed, 04-14-2004, 07:35 PM
http://www.bakasan.net/

SPOILERS!

Someone from another forum posted what happens in the episode, so I'll just copy and paste what they said:

Well overall not a bad episode, lots of switching between scenes. We get an awesome kick ass scene with Kakashi, Gai, and the parents of Ino, Shikamaru, Akamaru, and Choji. As well as a couple bull**** scenes between Konohomaru, but at least the fight between Sarutobi and Orochimaru has finally finished, as well as Naruto vs Gaara being BASICALLY over, only thing left is a few talking. An amazing scene of Naruto filling his body with the Kyubi chakra, and the next episode looks to be Konoha gathering to mourn the loss of the Third

Go Fourth and Enjoy!

Elessar
Wed, 04-14-2004, 07:45 PM
Yeah! I hoped they would finish it with the "and a new leaf blooms" scene of the manga and looks like there was no further delay. Kiba's father and *drool* sister! (Akamaru is the dog... but kiba's father's Kuromaru may be Akamaru's father so what the guy said wasn't entirely wrong).

The torrent is at 40%, oh well.

itachi_
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Great episode, It was wonderful!

This episode rocks, You see all parents too, and Hiashi, awesome guy, I wonder why they wont show Itachi in the preview! he appears in the same episode as the funeral, darn.

Xceleration
Wed, 04-14-2004, 09:23 PM
They sometimes edit the anime from the manga, they might even delay Itachi's appearance so that the character's appearance can be more of a suprise.

sangai
Wed, 04-14-2004, 10:54 PM
great episode. im glad they decided to finish this fight really fast. i actually thought that they would drag it on a lil bit further. oh well that just means the appearance of itachi and kisame just got closer.

great episode

Reason
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Great Episode! Cant wait for next weeks episode, i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

- Reason -

Vagabond
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah awesome episode. I bet you a lot of people on the Naruto forums are gonna ask about anbu lady.i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

The only thing i didn't really like was the music that played during the fighting part(with hisashi, shika's dad etc).

Trip
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:33 AM
good ep, need translations tho i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:37 AM
kik ass eps

itachi_
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:09 AM
Well if it is as usual, anime cover two manga chapters, then in episode 80, Itachi will appear, can't wait until then!

lasaire
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:17 AM
Okay, episode 79 official thread has been opened, head on over into the anime thread to discuss it!

Terracosmo
Thu, 04-15-2004, 08:00 AM
I think they will end 80 with Itachi appearing... and him and Kisame will say something like 'Here we are again' or whatever... and then 'to be continued' i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Can anyone check the previews to see if Itachi is in it? If he is,he would definitly make a preview.

itachi_
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:24 PM
He wasen't in the preview of ep80, kishimoto drag him out til the end, trying to make it like a surprise.

sangai
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:50 PM
i went and looked at the manga itachi is supposed to be almost torwards the end cause the funeral should almost be the last scene.

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 01:53 AM
doesnt he make a quick appearance before the funeral though? like, just standing there with kisame talking about the village

petrockstar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:38 PM
has anyone else had trouble dl-ling 79 from bakasan? i can't establish a connection for some reason...