PDA

View Full Version : Question..

Dante
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm just wondering, if 78 isn't released by tonight, will 79's A/A release be delayed because of it?

Btw, don't post if all you have to say is "Shut up and wait for 78" or something of the sort. I've already seen my share of episode 78 threads.

Jeff_from_MD
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Shaddap and wait for 79

Fifemoo
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:25 PM
Assuming the people behing Anbu Aone whatnot didn't fall down some stairs, i'd guess 79 wouldn't be delayed too long. since.. 78 had a new opening and ending; that'd take time. However, I doubt 79 has new openings and endings indpendant from 78, so they could re-use what they did for 78. And if the people doing 78 just finished it, they might be in the groove to "catch up" and do 79 fairly quickly.

What'd i just say? Actually i mean to say, I don't know. There's no way to know for sure. Penguins sure are great though.

Koensayr
Wed, 04-14-2004, 07:31 PM
If they don't have 78 out then they won't get 79 out either because of the intro/outro. As complich8 said in http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=9343&enterthread= y

the karaoke effect our sfx guy created is really really heavy to encode, and really complex. You'll like it though.
I can do my part without the whole thing encoded, for the most part (I'm qc). Crustol and I have already gotten the final script pretty well polished, just waiting on the sfx/karaoke guys to apply fixes to the opening script and to give us an ending that looks pretty. Then of course, because the sfx are really insanely heavy it'll be a bit longer encode time too...

I fear this may be the the orgin of the "omg wher r teh sub 4 ep79!?!11oneone"
Lets hope it's not i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif