PDA

View Full Version : *flap* Naruto PS 2 games

Lyzander
Wed, 04-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Well i wanna know where i can find Playstation games (online) to buy Naruto games.......like the fighting games

And ive heard....only heard (through) Animesuki.com (when the server was up) that it would be released in english???

dbz_kidnaruto
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:35 AM
beats me??? lol

The Troublesome One
Wed, 04-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by: Lyzander
Well i wanna know where i can find Playstation games (online) to buy Naruto games.......like the fighting games

And ive heard....only heard (through) Animesuki.com (when the server was up) that it would be released in english???

If you mean, you want to purchase the Naruto game for the PS2 online, try this:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-40-70-2jf-4-5-77-b-15-naruto.html

Or

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=27&products_id=3709&

Hope that helped.

NM
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:37 PM
Alright, links to Naruto for ps2! finally, now once my ps2 gets fixed, im gettin this game ASAP. I wonder if they'll ever consider having a Naruto fighting game online? They are doing that for Dead or Alive Ultimate so I hope its possible for Naruto.

InnerSakuraChan
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:34 PM
erm, ebay, anyone?

titstroke
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:34 PM
do you need a special region player or something for it? i wouldn't want to buy it for 80 canadian + shipping, only to find out, my american ps2 won't play jp games. i also want the gundam seed game! holy sweet snot masters!

also, does anyone know how many characters you can play as in this narutimett hero? cause if you only fight rock lee and gaara in story mode, and can only choose to be naruto or sasuke, then i'm wasting my time. i would love to play as shikamaru against gaara, or as rock lee against sasuke.

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 05:26 PM
you need to modify your ps2 (open it up and install a mod chip) for any japanese ps2 games to run on it......or you can always just buy a japanese ps2 instead

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you need to modify your ps2 (open it up and install a mod chip) for any japanese ps2 games to run on it......or you can always just buy a japanese ps2 instead

There is no freelaoder like on NGC!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!! !!?!?!?!?!

the game looks better than the one on GC .........FUCK!!!!

i wonder what the naruto2 game have that is so good...somebody tell me please....i dont whant to be deceive by the game...It cost me 110$ DAMN!!!(whit the freelaoder too)...are they some level bigger than others?...Is they a player 1 story...ALl the match(battle) are like mortal combat :S?!?!?!?!

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 08:21 PM
why would it be better than the gcn one?

if you're saying "looks" in the graphical sense, then your opinion seems to be quite contrary to popular belief. Most prefer the actual 3d cel shaded look of gamecube's over the jaggedy manga look of ps2's (they even PAINTED the mouths on them, how cheap is that?)

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:34 PM
why would it be better than the gcn one?

if you're saying "looks" in the graphical sense, then your opinion seems to be quite contrary to popular belief. Most prefer the actual 3d cel shaded look of gamecube's over the jaggedy manga look of ps2's (they even PAINTED the mouths on them, how cheap is that?)

...I wasn't taling about the graphic lo...i'm not that stupid to compare the graphic of ngc to ps2 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...

I was talking about the game in general..the game on ps2 is more like a Dbz...i think...the Level are bigger too(VERY GOOD POINT) we canmix moves whit alements of the background like doing jump on walls...in naruto2 on gc, can we do that?...the level are big or really small like in video...(like mortal kombat or even smaller)

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 11:13 PM
but less characters and no 4 player support........huge negatives imo

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 11:19 PM
but less characters and no 4 player support........huge negatives imo

2 player is enough..imo

but in naruto2 all the level are very small??!

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 11:21 PM
some are, but some are also large enough that if everyone moved out then everything gets all small on the screen
the way the game is designed it isnt really a problem

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 11:33 PM
some are, but some are also large enough that if everyone moved out then everything gets all small on the screen
the way the game is designed it isnt really a problem

OK thanks...oh and how long did you wait for the game when you ordered it??!?..i'ts been 5 days now that i ordered the game...sunday a 00:12 i ordered the game so tomorow the fift day i will go check ton my mail box! i wish that is there.

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 01:52 AM
oh i dont know, i preordered it so i had to wait for it to come in stock on top of the shipping delay....if not on friday then probably monday

Saruto
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:49 AM
oh i dont know, i preordered it so i had to wait for it to come in stock on top of the shipping delay....if not on friday then probably monday

HUH?!?!?...you dont have the game?!?!

i juste whant to say if you had the game like in one week or two!!

Zaku Abumi
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:02 PM
i have the naruto game. I downloaded the game from suprnova.org and then burned it with dvd burner , But i dont have mod chip installed in my ps2. I use something called Slide Card

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 03:48 PM
what? if i preordered a game that was scheduled to be released in november, then it would be quite a LONG delay if i still didnt have it

i just dont know when it arrived because i ordered it way ahead of time, and i wasnt even at home when it was delivered
if its shipping via ups or fedex, which it prolly is....then why dont you just track it?

Saruto
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
what? if i preordered a game that was scheduled to be released in november, then it would be quite a LONG delay if i still didnt have it

i just dont know when it arrived because i ordered it way ahead of time, and i wasnt even at home when it was delivered
if its shipping via ups or fedex, which it prolly is....then why dont you just track it?

i dont know how i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and i will have it (im almost sur)...sunday the next week..