PDA

View Full Version : pakkun?

mode7
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:14 PM
remember a few eps before when kakashi said to gai that they'll be fine with pakkun?

OMG... i mean, we all saw him get al scaredy and hidden on a bush... wtf?

is this dog really handy or what?

i mean, naruto had to do all by himself...

pakkun is a "bibiru" i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif remember first naruto mission when he got paralyzed and sasuke pissed him off? lol

Tass
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:17 PM
lol, maybe pakkun is just shy and doesnt want to show his true power!! ...or maybe hes a coward...only time will tell =)

lionheart1012000
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:27 PM
pakkun is a tracking dog only. i thought that was made clear before, oh well. but yeah all that pakkun can really do is track people down, hence why he was used in chasing after sasuke.

Jeff_from_MD
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:34 PM
yea pakkun knows how to side step the sound ninja, not summon gamabunta!
for the love of god.!

but yea pakkun is a cutesy pie who is central to my continued watching of this series.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

lionheart1012000
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
hahaha, im all psycho, after watching pakkun i suddenly got the urge to buy a pug lol, aint that weird? and pathetic too lol. god anime influences me way too much. i actually would have bought one or found one or something if only my dad would let me have a pet, but he's all like "no you cant have animals in this house"

Mut
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:03 PM
pakkun sucks. he is only good for tracking.

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:19 PM
well, kakashi didnt intend on naruto going off and getting into a fight with a guy who can become a huge terrifying monster....i think he just wanted them to rescue sasuke.....i dont remember if that meant stopping him from catching up to gaara or not though

lasaire
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:19 PM
I think Kakashi meant that Pakkun would keep them out of trouble, not help them in battle.

Remember, he steers them around the Shino vs. Kankuro battle to keep them from getting involved; it was a prudent, but wise move.

Personally, I think Pakkun's really funny.

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Can Kakashi summon a giant dog like as big as enma or gamabunta to fight for him? or would telling that be a spoiler?

Assertn
Wed, 04-14-2004, 12:27 AM
well to say that a dog as big as gamabunta or as tough as enma is probably a safe bet....since it seems that all the different types of animal summons have a "strongest summon" within each family

to say that kakashi could summon such a dog though, would surely be a spoiler

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:08 AM
Well, Kakashi summoned a couple of dogs to track Zabuza, and one of them was quite big.
Maybe what he misses in quality he gains in quantity...

Wed, 04-14-2004, 09:23 AM
out of all kakashi's summons we have seen against Zabuza, some dog Pakkun's size would be the best for the mission.Remember how kakashi mentioned to Sakura that platoons should never be more than four? itz because they need concealment. Pakkun brings that to the team (steering them away from battle etc.) Pakkun is a smart summon for the mission

EpoC
Wed, 04-14-2004, 12:29 PM
puri puri...

well acctually it's more like this

PURI PURI

kage_bunshin
Thu, 04-15-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by: lasaire
I think Kakashi meant that Pakkun would keep them out of trouble, not help them in battle.

Remember, he steers them around the Shino vs. Kankuro battle to keep them from getting involved; it was a prudent, but wise move.

Personally, I think Pakkun's really funny.

I agree with you. Pakkun can sense danger, so he can help naruto and co. stay out of danger

Kagari
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Pakkun's uses are definately not for fighting....that's left to Kiba's parents' dog....that one looks Unbelievable, eye patched-veteran and all!

RockLee
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:47 PM
hahaha.... what u expect him to do? FORM SEAL?
wahahhahahahahaha.....

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 04-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Here's an interesting theory:
Remember the girl in Kakashi's team? She had the Inuzuka red triangle marks on her face.
Wouldn't it be logic to assume that Kakashi learned to summon the doggies with the Inuzuka clan?
And yeah, Kuromaru is awesome, and talks!!!
Maybe Akamaru will grow to be like his daddy and learn how to talk, too.
Pakkun follows my personal motto: He who runs away, lives to fight another day! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LostAngel
Sat, 04-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

Pakkun follows my personal motto: He who runs away, lives to fight another day! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LOL I loved that motto, I heard it off of Maverick. They should have Pakkun say that!!