PDA

View Full Version : Double Release

cheez121
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:03 PM
I've finally stopped worrying about when 78 will come out, as I now think that ANBU will release 78 and 79 at the same time. I mean, it's happened before, so I'm guessing it will happen again.

So, I'd suggest to just shut up and wait for Friday (when the episodes normally come out). I'm betting we'll see 78 & 79 up at the same time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
That would be cool to have a double release. But i think ive waited too long for 78 too come out. o well

EDIT : There i got my avatar back from being a girl to being naruto lol. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The_Guru
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:34 PM
who knows......that would be cool. but right now i'm just taking a wait and see stance. i'm not that hard pressed for my naruto fix i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

complich8
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
not likely, but depends on the one necessary person who isn't around.

Speculation won't get you anywhere though. From the impression I get, everyone is probably doing what the moder(tr)aitors are saying to do, and watching bakasan's anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

Jeff_from_MD
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:39 PM
AW C'MON...Once they release ep. 78, I'm not in the mood to download a whole 'nother episode in the SAME week! Hey I don't know about u guys, but my suggestion is that they should just skip subbing ep.79 and just go directly to ep. 80 next week instead. Man I'm the so more smartiest.

Mut
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:02 PM
LET'S MAKE MORE THREADS ABOUT 78 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

complich8
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:04 PM
OMG!!!! THREADS ABOUT 78!!! WTFOMGLOLZBBQGTG!!!1!1!!2!

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD
AW C'MON...Once they release ep. 78, I'm not in the mood to download a whole 'nother episode in the SAME week! Hey I don't know about u guys, but my suggestion is that they should just skip subbing ep.79 and just go directly to ep. 80 next week instead. Man I'm the so more smartiest.

what? skip subbing one of the best episodes aired so far?? even though the episode may be old news by the time 79 is around, i'd still prefer a decent copy of 78

Kagari
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:46 PM
these threads are redundant. do a search, and be quiet.

It's a free fansub everyone....if you have to wait for an epsiode, then so be it. I'm sure they have their reasons. locked.