PDA

View Full Version : Naruto actually has been licsenced~FOR REAL THIS TIME!

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:16 PM
I don't know if anyone's heard or if this really is true, but ANBU gave a message that Naruto has been licsenced and they're not going to be subbing it anymore. I browsed at the forums and nothing was said about it so I just thought maybe you all that don't know should know.

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:26 PM
::sigh:: stop spreading rumors......nobody wants to hear about it until you dont have to say "i dont know if this is really true"
you'll know that its licensed when either the mods announce it or when animesuki stops supporting it

edit: why did you say "FOR REAL THIS TIME!" in the topic when you arent even sure, anyway?

voodoo
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
animesuki.com is a good way to find out if an anime is licensed. ::Checks animesuki: Nope, were still good.

lordks
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:38 PM
o man no this again!!!
get a life.

IamSpazzy
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Someone posted under ANBU on anime.mircx.com saying that the series was licensed. The consensus of the thread was that it was a prank, but seeing the first post probably made Ayame freak.

Aegeon
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:43 PM
April 1st was only 12 days ago... maybe you came upon some old news.

Koensayr
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:48 PM
If you hear news from one source, consider it a possibility not a fact. As it stands I strongly doubt anyone will try licensing the series because it's too popular. Would you buy a *shudder* dubbed version of Naruto season 1 or would you just go download the subs? Even for newer episodes the raws will still get out and people will still sub them and basically hurt sales even more. Also think about the petitions that'll start online?

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 09:51 PM
I hope its not true just in case because there is always a chance that it is. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

cheez121
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
I saw that post. It was a prank.

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:10 PM
ok good i was beginning to worry about it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:19 PM
So...it really is a prank??? Well, it's not a rumor I was trying to spread...I started reading about it on the forums and a lot of people were saying it too...so.....

Jeez...didn't know it was a prank...so sue me!

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh...and sorry 'bout the double post, but why is AssertnFailure such a jerk off???

lionheart1012000
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:22 PM
its not that he's a jerkoff. its that he, like most of us, are sick and tired of people posting things like this which are obvious lies. if naruto gets licensed we'll either know through animesuki or a mod here will tell us. end of discussion.

EDIT: oh yeah and you dont have to do double posts, you can just press the edit button and like...edit your first post, that way the mods wont get on your ass over these things.

lasaire
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Ok, ENOUGH of the liscensing threads. When it comes out, there will be a MODERATOR posted announcement about it.

Ayame, I'm not trying to single you out, but from henceforth all Naruto liscencing threads will be killed immediately unless and until one of us mods posts the real, official announcement.

This board is the home of the guys at AonE, and a good number of the members of the AonE crew (though I do not know them all) are admins and mods here. They'll have the news first, without a doubt.