PDA

View Full Version : Animation Studios in Japan

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:12 PM
So far, Studio Ghibli is the frontrunner. The makers of Mononoke and Spirited Away.

I was also wanting to see the studios that make Naruto, Ghost in the Shell, and One Piece, but forget there names.

Are there any others I can see?

Someone is putting an itinerary together over there for us, and she wants me to let her know.

Are there any famous manga houses too that are open to the public?

Elessar
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:24 PM
GiTS is Production I.G.
GAINAX and GONZO would pop to my mind too.

Don't know if they are public-visitable though.

ad4mz41
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:03 PM
What about Studio Pierrot. Isn't that the place that makes Naruto?

Lego
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:28 AM
Most likely production IG, and sunrise.

I looooooooooove sunrise's shows.

r3n
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:03 AM
you can visit the studios? cool! im going to japan this summer so ill have to find out where they are!

NM
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:55 PM
Man, I cant wait for the chance to go to Japan. It would be really cool to meet Masashi Kishimoto, Akira Toriyama, and all the other creators of the mangas/animes. Plus, I want to visit Square-Enix. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are the best RPG's ever.

sangai
Thu, 04-15-2004, 02:59 PM
wouldn't bandai and sony also be a place to visit. arn't they studios in ther eown. i mean you see there logo's at the end of episodes.

one you will have a very hard time meeting kishimoto musashi like a 1 in a 110,000th of a chance and two. i don't think you would even be able to find akira toriyam thats like a 1/1,000,000th of a chance.

although if you ever did that would be the coolest thing ever.

i too will eventually visit japan. must buy plane ticket.

r3n
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:18 AM
yeah i reserved my plane ticket a while back, gunna pay for it in about 2 months, when i have enuf money. going for 4 weeks, doing a week in tokyo then travelling around for 3 weeks i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. shud b good fun.

NM
Sun, 04-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
wouldn't bandai and sony also be a place to visit. arn't they studios in ther eown. i mean you see there logo's at the end of episodes.

one you will have a very hard time meeting kishimoto musashi like a 1 in a 110,000th of a chance and two. i don't think you would even be able to find akira toriyam thats like a 1/1,000,000th of a chance.

although if you ever did that would be the coolest thing ever.

i too will eventually visit japan. must buy plane ticket.

lol, i know how hard it would be to talk to kishimoto and toriyama. Im just saying that it would be one of the things that I would love to do if I ever get the chance to go to Japan. And yes, it would definetly be the coolest thing ever if I was able to meet them.

Destiny
Sun, 04-18-2004, 03:56 PM
Damn that'd b awsome. It'd b wicked to see the animation studios, as i hope to be an animator sum day