PDA

View Full Version : Skills more developed?

TokehGecko
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:34 AM
As can be seen in chapter 213, Kankurou has already released his doll... But you can alse see ANOTHER puppet on his back... Can this mean Kankurou has mastered the Kugutsu even more?

Well, a lot of time has passed since Gaara was defeated by Naruto... In that time, Naruto learned the Rasengan. Surely, Gaara and his little team have gotten stronger as well... I'm sure Gaara will move around more, that Temari has more skills than just by fan usage and that Kankurou has more secrets put into his puppet(s)... ALso, his tattoos or those marks on his face seem to have changed...

I do wonder what their new skills could be...

Gaara does a major Sphere of Sand and surrounds him, Kimimaro and Lee. Then, he takes Lee, controls the sand and gets out of there, leaving Kimimaro in the Sphere... And then he squashed Kimimaro... Or something of the sort, would be cool, right? .... No? Oh well...

Anyway, the question I started with was if that's really a second doll on Kankurou's back?

Mut
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:57 AM
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/two.jpg

makkura
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:12 PM
i guess 2 must be the max he can have, unless he could control a third one with his tongue, which would be ridiculous of course.

Assertn
Wed, 04-14-2004, 12:34 AM
but he used 2 hands just for controlling karasu back in the exam
my guess is that if he can constantly detach and reattach chakra strings kinda like what he did to get the bugs off when he was fighting shino, then he could technically control as many puppets as his reflexes, chakra control, and peripheral vision would allow....he just would have to detach from one and attach to another, have it do something and switch to another almost instantaneously....and then you'll have almost a filmstrip effect....where even though no 2 puppets are moving at exactly the same moment, since each alternates movement within a fraction of a second, it seems as if they all move at once

Xceleration
Wed, 04-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by: TokehGecko
As can be seen in chapter 213, Kankurou has already released his doll... But you can alse see ANOTHER puppet on his back... Can this mean Kankurou has mastered the Kugutsu even more?

Well, a lot of time has passed since Gaara was defeated by Naruto... In that time, Naruto learned the Rasengan. Surely, Gaara and his little team have gotten stronger as well... I'm sure Gaara will move around more, that Temari has more skills than just by fan usage and that Kankurou has more secrets put into his puppet(s)... ALso, his tattoos or those marks on his face seem to have changed...

I do wonder what their new skills could be...

Gaara does a major Sphere of Sand and surrounds him, Kimimaro and Lee. Then, he takes Lee, controls the sand and gets out of there, leaving Kimimaro in the Sphere... And then he squashed Kimimaro... Or something of the sort, would be cool, right? .... No? Oh well...

Anyway, the question I started with was if that's really a second doll on Kankurou's back?

You do mean Chapter 212 right?

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:09 AM
It seems a given that the sand trio have all improved in the time that they have been away, with the possible exception of Gaara. If Gaara is living on a moral code now, and trying to supress Shukaku's raw murderous intent, then it could diminish his destructive abilities. This is raw speculation, however, and I'm sure we will get answers soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Plz don't let 213 be filler!!!

Raven
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:35 AM
Hopefully it won't be filler, it should explain exactly how the sand trio came to be there, and whether or not Gaara is now a "good guy".

ad4mz41
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:10 PM
Woah I didn't know Kankurou now has two dolls thats cool. Someone also said that Gaara has a new symbol on his forehead, can someone translate it if he does? It would make sense for them to train harder seeing as how they lost against the Leaf. Temari probably learned someone new too becuz all we've seen from her is that move where she blows a gust of wind at you that cuts you up, and that move is getting really boring.

Fobik-X
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:41 AM
what is the thing across his chest? it looks to me like a 3rd doll but I could be wrong. And I would guess he can either use multiple chakara lines per finger or break and reatch them really fast allowing the use of more then 1... or it could be the dolls have diff weapons and styles so he can switch them up depending on the situation

ad4mz41
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Nope theres nothing on his chest. The colored version may help you see better: http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421486603/2.jpg Maybe hes become so good at puppeteering he can now use one hand for each puppet. So many unexplained answers.

Assertn
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:17 AM
i still think the "filmstrip effect" would be cooler though

Stoopider
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:03 AM
Could that be part of Kiba's coat that the baddie was weariing??

Or maybe Kankuro might be able to carry more of those dolls. That fanboy. Hopefully its a more pretty one. The other is downright fugly.

Hehhe. Kankuro doing Kage Bunshin's with his dolls.

Mut
Thu, 04-15-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Could that be part of Kiba's coat that the baddie was weariing??

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

...yes, it is...