PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:12 AM
Little bit curious, how many narutards are there, who have watched baka****'s version?

Personally I think that 90%+ have watched it already, Am I the only one who haven't?

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:14 AM
i was hanging out for A/A but after a couple of days i gave in and watched bakasan. aw well just have to download anbu wen it comes out for the quality

Lyzander
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:14 AM
probally

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:20 AM
I can't hardly stand this suffering, It's deep, from now on I <u>MUST</u> download bakafuck's version... which I've never done before.

Lyzander
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:23 AM
dont

download the other sub....

look at www.animesuki.com and into series then naruto........download Shin Atoko or whatever its called.....better than Bakasan and almost as good as Anbu ( yeah right )

PSJ
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:33 AM
normally i always wait for AA but this time i felt like watching naruto earlier than the AA release which resulted in that i downloaded bakasan. but his sub isnt that bad. AA is 100 times better tho..

XtriS
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:40 AM
lol havent seen it I wait voor A/A version

i am die hard fan only A/A for me (atleast for now i thinks it's quit funny that it's not releast and the next ep is about to air i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Ganesh
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:46 AM
nope, i have not seen 78 yet.. i'm waiting for AA's version.

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:49 AM
I can't join the discussions about the episodes either, and when it's released the discussion is like beaten to death :/.... from what I've heard from AonE crew, bakafuck is unwatchable, I'll have to rely on them..

XtriS
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:52 AM
lol thats definatly one of the reasons i'm waiting
if it's such a good ep than it should be in superb quality
besides this is getting pretty fun they should stal it until the next ep is aired in jap. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rek
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:08 AM
...actually, this weeks discussion isn't that great... it's just everyone ranting how great an episode it is...

if you just are watching to join discussion, wait for AA

HerioMortis
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Hm, I downloaded bakasans ep78, didnt really notice anything bad at all. Quality has improved since last time I dowloaded one of bakasans, so it's not unwatchable at the very least i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ganesh
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:17 AM
hmm i'm starting to think they will bring it out the same time 79 comes T_T that is it i bet. oh well, two in one.

hoojx
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:17 AM
Haven't watched ep. 78 yet as well ... and ep. 77 (even though I've downloaded that since a week ago, since busy with college) ... and yup, waiting for A&amp;A version as well.

Ganesh
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:19 AM
oh man you are gonna watch three eps in a row, lol, should be one fun night!

RockLee
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:20 AM
Bakasan did quite a good job for their fast subbing...

just that quality didn't meet my expectation... great work for them...

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:21 AM
I haven't seen 78 yet. I've waiting longer for A/A to release an episode, so I can wait this time.

chitgoks
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:43 AM
i havent watched episode 78 either. been more than a week. you cant compare bakasan's version with anbu. in my opinion bakasan's fast release is for people to get hold of an episode asap once it's been aired in japan. if he was into quality, im pretty sure he would take good care of his encodes and it would take a bit longer to finish one. just my opinion

Inquisitor77
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Wow..."Backafuck"... That's real mature.

Bakasan is not at the same level of quality because he doesn't take as long as ANBU-AonE. He knows that some people want to see it ASAP, and as long as the subbing is half-decent and the quality of the video is ok, they're happy. Considering how quickly he gets his subbing done, he does a pretty good job. If Bakasan wanted to do it at the same quality as ANBU-AonE, he could, but you would have to wait equally long for both, and no one would be able to watch a decent subbed version any earlier.

So not only are you immature, you're stupid as well, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Congratulations!

BillTay
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:23 AM
I also never watch 78 yet. Who got whole set of naruto?

Lyzander
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by: BillTay

I do =)

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by: Inquisitor77
Wow..."Backafuck"... That's real mature.

Bakasan is not at the same level of quality because he doesn't take as long as ANBU-AonE. He knows that some people want to see it ASAP, and as long as the subbing is half-decent and the quality of the video is ok, they're happy. Considering how quickly he gets his subbing done, he does a pretty good job. If Bakasan wanted to do it at the same quality as ANBU-AonE, he could, but you would have to wait equally long for both, and no one would be able to watch a decent subbed version any earlier.

So not only are you immature, you're stupid as well, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Congratulations!

First of all, bakasan is baka****ed... He dosen't have karoke or qualitycheck, if aone wouldn't have had that then they would've been finnished the day it was released or like thursday.... Taste your words before you speak, and check if they fits, in this case they wont, don't utter yourself if you don't know what you're talking about.

basey44
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by: Ganesh
oh man you are gonna watch three eps in a row, lol, should be one fun night!

wow 3 eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, this past week i have spent almost the whole day watching naruto as i only started downloading them this week. i just finished watching all 78. probably about 10 eps or more in a row each time

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Bakasan DOES have karaoke, he started this epi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...he is quite good actually (imo).

Elessar
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:48 AM
I usually d/l a raw version (either l33t-raws or wgr, no system) and then wait for ANBU-AonE like I do since ep 18.

BakaSan evolved out of SaiyaMan (a raw provider), so his version were bad but improved. The time he appeared on stage was the time of ANBU-AonE's first major delay due to the big power outtake in north america. Prior to that ANBU-AonE released the day after the naruto episode aired. And what did they get for it?
People took their fast releases for granted and bitched around because of the delay. Ever since then they don't care about release dates anymore and I understand them. The vast majority does not appreciate fast releases but takes them for granted.
By releasing at a normal pace "when it's done" they do not accustom the crowd to fast releases and that helps them to avoid a lot of anger.

I'll wait. If they release, they release, if they stop, they stop. I'll take it gratefully as long as they give it to us at the time they give it to us, but they have no obligation to one of us. I want their quality level if possible so I honor their work by waiting for their release.

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Ruben is it true?, well I've seen clips from like ep 58 and it didn't have karaoke, so I assumed that it didn't have it this time either

Cloud 9
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:24 AM
BakaSan has been putting in karaoke in most of his recent episodes. Some episodes lack both, or just one part of the karaoke, but he's trying. People have to remember that BakaSan is alone in this project. That's not the case for many other fansubbers. In comparison to BakaSan's recent failures in subbing, I'd have to rate his version of episode 78 fully viewable. The visual quality could be better, but it's nothing to complain about unless you're an obsessive whiner. There's no reason to hold out on this episode just because it's a trend to dislike BakaSan.

SilentSnake
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:47 AM
i don't care about karaoke if in previous ep. there were subtitles to it.
it's waste of time to do it everytime if everyone can replay the beggining of the previous ep to see karaoke.
of course it's better with it, but when it comes to time (and bakasan's all about the time) then it's not that important, i don't care for example.
i want bakasan's release asap and then i'll fully enjoy A/A version without this feeling "i hope there won't be any useless flashbacks this time..."

and i'm happy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

besides bakasan's not that bad after all, he's trying his best and u DO fully understand an episode and his video is fully watchable, the ONLY one which i had problems with was ep 77 of bakasan.

Toruxxx
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:52 AM
itachi_ what the hell is ur problem with Bakasan i think he does a gr8 job by his self and piss's me off when dicks like u say shit about him fucking twat!

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:53 AM
*Sigh* Word.

Samurai_Sennin
Tue, 04-13-2004, 08:56 AM
I've seen Bakasan's version. i waited till Sunday, got fed up with the huge delay, &amp; dled theirs. No, it isn't as good quality as AA's fansubs. But it's still watchable. There is karaoke, &amp; for 1 guy doin' it alone, he's doin' a pretty damn good job. Persoanlly, I'd liek to see you do better.
So there's been no word as of yet on wut AA's release date is?

frexeze
Tue, 04-13-2004, 10:34 AM
i havent seen it yet! dont usually have time to watch during the week so this weekend will be double dose of naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:12 AM
wow itachi_, the way you try to keep the episode a big surprise for you and all, people would think you actually havent read the manga yet i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

itachi_
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Even if you read the manga you want to watch the anime because it's anime, silent, failure, you're a failure

androshalforc
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:13 AM
im just sitting here waiting for ep 78 from anbu i have nothing against bakasan but i have the entire collection so far by anbu-aone and i want to keep it that way
keeps my collection neat and tidy

and as for the person that callad bakasan bakaf*** umm correct me if im wrong but baka means idiot does it not?
how can you make fun of someones name when they are already doing it to themselves it seems kinda pointless
example

(person 1) hey my names idiotsan

(person 2) heh well i dont like your work so im gonna call you idiotf***

just seems like its a waste of time

Pyron
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:17 AM
honestly, why should you really care which version you watch? for me and probably a lot of other people, aslong as i get to watch the damn episode i'm happy. the quality is good enough for me. karaoke? who cares!?!?! do you sing along while watching the opening and endings? seriously. it doesn'tttt matterrrr.
another thing..why bad mouth subbers like Bakasan? you gotta understand that they do it for us. good or not...do they get paid? i doubt they do so why complain about people who are giving us the opportunity to watch Naruto? like inquisitor77 said earlier...that's real mature..

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by: itachi_
Even if you read the manga you want to watch the anime because it's anime, silent, failure, you're a failure

im only a failure at understanding your assertion i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

alot of manga readers just dl the raw and watch that, since they already know whats goin on anyway.....and let me tell you, those l33t raws are MUCH nicer than the saiyamans were....in fact i prefer to watch that over bakasan's and SO for the really nice quality that it has

granted......it IS nice to know what the characters are saying.....
EDIT: i'm also anxious for the AA release so i can show it to some of my friends who watch naruto.....i refuse to show them any of the other ones

Mut
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:00 PM
how many fucking 78 threads do people have to make? no one really gives a fuck. jesus christ.

Jeff_from_MD
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:21 PM
yea, I don't like this trend either. There's a million and one "waiting for 78 threads" it's kind of embrassing now. And it doesn't make it look good for the mods to turn the forum into a bunch of locked topics.

When aone took over like 2.5 weeks to release certain later eps of Gungrave (of course due to credible reasons), we didn't flood the forum nearly as much. So I'm not sure what to suggest? Either we cool the "I hate to wait *hint* *hint*" rhetoric or maybe the mods should lock all of those types of threads except for one, reserved for the ppl who want to "go nuts," etc.

Luchio
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm impressed by Shin-Otaku quality, way better than Bakasan's. Really! Go, whatcha waiting for!? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

im only a failure at understanding your assertion i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

alot of manga readers just dl the raw and watch that, since they already know whats goin on anyway.....and let me tell you, those l33t raws are MUCH nicer than the saiyamans were....in fact i prefer to watch that over bakasan's and SO for the really nice quality that it has

EDIT: i'm also anxious for the AA release so i can show it to some of my friends who watch naruto.....i refuse to show them any of the other ones

That L133T raw has some sort of weird encoding, that doesn't allow me to screencap it frame by frame.
Anyhow, just just a detail.
Funny though, somebody who writes dosen't and finnish making commentsthe quality of the work of others.
Still, apparently lots of people here must be paying lots of money for each episode, judging by the way they complain...
And huh, how many threads about the episode 78 by Anbu One will be enough to yeld the amount of complaining some people have to do? Just curious.

And, yeah, on a personal note, the evaluation of your character made by this individual couldn't, in my opinion, be farther from the truth.
If I were asked to analyze it, I couldn't easily conclude that those words can only come from somebody who has little concern for the truth, and much less for his fellow human beings. Besides, they clearly hint that he actually is projecting his character upon you, in order to avoid the pain of looking at himself as he really is. But, I'd never do that, of course, I don't judge people, unlike he did. That was just an hypothetical statement.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
how many fucking 78 threads do people have to make? no one really gives a fuck. jesus christ.

\Obviously alot of people care about ep 78 considering there are soo many threads. But I would reckomend Dling the Bakasan and then just re-dl the Anbu Aone one. That is what I do ( I have all the eps.)

i/expressions/devil.gif

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama

That L133T raw has some sort of weird encoding, that doesn't allow me to screencap it frame by frame.
Anyhow, just just a detail.
Funny though, somebody who writes dosen't and finnish making commentsthe quality of the work of others.
Still, apparently lots of people here must be paying lots of money for each episode, judging by the way they complain...
And huh, how many threads about the episode 78 by Anbu One will be enough to yeld the amount of complaining some people have to do? Just curious.

And, yeah, on a personal note, the evaluation of your character made by this individual couldn't, in my opinion, be farther from the truth.
If I were asked to analyze it, I couldn't easily conclude that those words can only come from somebody who has little concern for the truth, and much less for his fellow human beings. Besides, they clearly hint that he actually is projecting his character upon you, in order to avoid the pain of looking at himself as he really is. But, I'd never do that, of course, I don't judge people, unlike he did. That was just an hypothetical statement.

wait, were you supporting me, or criticizing me? im having trouble understanding your grammer, lol

Jman
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

all these 78 thread starters ought to get banned.

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:46 PM
The is a personal request from me. Can people just stop using CS-language that no one understands like W00t and l33t and shit like that i don't even want to know what it means. It's driving me freaking nuts looking at CS-language.

If there is anybody who doesn't know what i mean by "CS-language" it's the language used for those playing Counter-Strike and doesn't have time to type down "real" words, instead they use stupid shorts for real words which pisses me off.

Jman
Tue, 04-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by: Shinji Ikari
The is a personal request from me. Can people just stop using CS-language that no one understands like W00t and l33t and shit like that i don't even want to know what it means. It's driving me freaking nuts looking at CS-language.

If there is anybody who doesn't know what i mean by "CS-language" it's the language used for those playing Counter-Strike and doesn't have time to type down "real" words, instead they use stupid shorts for real words which pisses me off.

Are you by chance referring to "L33T" as in the mention of L33t Raws?
If so then that's the name of the group that releases the hq raw eps. I haven't read every reply in this thread but I don't think that anyone has used CS language in this thread other than making reference to the group's name.

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:00 PM
haha yeah, thats the name of the group.....you silly person

RESPONSE TO BELOW: are you requesting that an internet fad as huge as hacker talk be stopped entirely just because you dont like it? you might as well tell all the kiddies to stop watching strongbad emails

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Oh, than it makes more sence, but i still hate CS-language, so if anyone is using it, please stop.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:20 PM
And why we are at it...No one say mean things about me..I dont like it.
Thanks.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

i/expressions/devil.gif

brios
Tue, 04-13-2004, 02:21 PM
It was around before CS right? But either way I'm not too fond of CS hehe.

About Bakasan: His encodes have been getting better. His release of 77 looked really good while 78 dropped back to his usual quality. Like people say there's the odd grammar error here and there, but usually it's isolated to one word or so and I just correct that when taking the information in.

About Shin-Otaku: Very good quality encoding. I'm wondering if that's due to getting a higher quality raw than Bakasan or just being better at encoding. Then again one person is doing encoding instead of doing everything else in addition. They released it fairly quick too but no karaoke (maybe they'll start sometime soon). The thing I don't like about Shin-Otaku is the translation. After watching both it seems like there's some things you'll miss in Shin-Otaku's compared to Bakasan's. I'd have to watch ANBU-AonE's when its released though to have a 3rd thing to compare the two to.

What I usually do is get Bakasan's immediately and watch it. Then when ANBU-AonE's comes out I get that too, watch it, then archive it. I like watching it again because sometimes I might catch something I missed.

ultrabot
Tue, 04-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Romeo and Juliet in L337 (http://www.nata2.info/humor/flash/romjul.swf)

Explaining L337 for those of you who are confused or hate it for no reason (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A787917)

Koensayr
Tue, 04-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Just a point of clarity: "CS-Language" such as w00t, 1337, h4x0r5, j00, and other such words you've seen are all part of the unofficial language known as "h4x0r" which in plain english means Hacker. Hacker is a term used to describe someone that is proficiant in several languages of code. Hackers are not the ones that you fear, it's the crackers. Crackers are the ones that commit various acts in a malicious manner. This "h4x0r" language is simply a way that early hackers would communicate without others knowing what was being said...Granted the language has spread and others have learned and even mastered it.

Here's the references I used in my whole 3 minutes of researching :-p
http://www.button.com/cracker_def.html
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Hacker
http://www.google.com/intl/xx-hacker/

i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EDIT: Ultrabot has a great link in his above post about the explanation of the h4x0r language.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 04-13-2004, 04:38 PM
[
wait, were you supporting me, or criticizing me? im having trouble understanding your grammer, lol
Well, my point is, even if my opinion doesn't matter, that, whomever called you a failure is lying (has little concern for the truth) and is rude (has little concern for his fellow human beings), simply put.
And also, this person can't deal with the fact that *he* himself is a failure, and that's why it's easier for him to call other people that. Some psychotherapists would consider it a mildly serious issue.
It's not in my nature, though, to call someone like itachi a liar and a yokel, because those facts are so obvious, it's a waste of time to point them out. Besides what else can you expect from somebody who opens a whole thread just to bitch about somebody else's work, when he himself is far from being able to do such work, and insults other people in this board calling them *Narutards* just because they don't share his opinion?
Personally, I think you are far from being a failure, and I'd say you're one of the nicest, most polite, intelligent people here, not to mention your cool sense of humor.
It's really a pleasure to exchange ideas with you. That, in huge contrast with some people whose idea of conversation is insulting others with little facts to support what they say.
But don't let this go over your head i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And yeah, I could have let it go. But it pissed me off to see him insulting you.

Mut
Tue, 04-13-2004, 05:03 PM
people are too sensitive in the forums. it's like we're dealing with little girls on mood swings.

not only that, other people feel as if they have to protect everyone and upholad justice as if they are super heros. jesus christ, mind your business, people can take care of themselves.

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:31 PM
That sort of made sense to me. i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Hokage Naruto
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:38 PM
I guess i will download the baka one but last time i donwloaded his the anime kept on stopping, but the voices kept going and it was really weird. There were also some missing subs on the bottom like they would be talkin and i there would be nothing for a long time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Kagari
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Well, this thread officially sucks.

Gods_Son
Tue, 04-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Stop with this off-topic shit, it's become like AIM in this thread. Neiji-Aniki, you can say your sweet words to AssertnFailure somewhere else, and Mut@t@, I agree with you, but posting something against people who are sensitive, will just get them even more sensitive. Hopefully, the next post will have something to do with the original topic, or this might as well be locked.

Assertn
Tue, 04-13-2004, 07:14 PM
haha thanks neji-aniki, it was a little hard to tell especially since "you" couldve meant either me or itachi i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

but Mut@t@, if everyone were jerks, then your posts wouldnt be as special as they are now!

Feannag
Tue, 04-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Usually I wait, A/A usually releases roughly Friday afternoon/night. But this time around Sunday I said, "Screw it" and got the BakaSan copy. My roommate complained about translations which I didn't notice, but I'm still waiting to get A/As copy for the archieves.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 04-14-2004, 01:52 AM
Haven't seen 78 yet. Still waiting for A/A's.

To be honest though, my favorite subs are from Toriyama's World. Unfortunatly, they are about 30 episodes behind and I just don't have THAT much patients.

Assertn
Wed, 04-14-2004, 02:20 AM
dont worry darthender, you're not alone

saeadeb
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:31 AM
I never can wait, even when they get it out on Friday. I watch baka, delete it, dl A/A and watch/burn it. I might be ruining some experience but oh well.

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:44 AM
Yep, this has been said MANY times. The bottom line is this ..

Anbu/Aone = very high quality, reasonable speed of release, current
Bakasan = moderate quality, unbeatable speed of release, current
TW = exceptional quality, horrible speed of release, non-current
Shin Otaku = moderate quality, too early to tell, current

All of them are watchable, I'm personally a collector of AA, but I watch Bakasan's when they become available, and they are quite amazing for a single guy. Read up on Fansubbing, it is NOT simple .. for one guy to do what Bakasan does is impressive. Be thankful and respectful for what AA, Bakasan, and the rest of the fansubbers are doing for us, because without them we would have to learn Japanese (very cool, but difficult), or be without the anime we love. If you can't be respectful, and have no legitimate reason for being an ass (and Itachi_, you have no reason to be an asshole to Bakasan, he's never done anything to you) .. then DONT SAY ANYTHING. It's that simple. Stick with AA, and be happy with their superb work.

I can't believe I'm having the same conversation with you again. That just pisses me off, if you call Bakasan Bakafuck again, I hope your gimp ass gets banned for it .. grow up man.

XtriS
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:41 AM
there's also a group called Animegods who have ep 78
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif lol i'm searching the web for the ep but i wont dl it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

arthoz
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:11 AM
&lt;offtopic&gt;

*sigh* people who doesnt know their history i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
the word "w00t/woot" actually started being used by nerds in 1994, way before there ever was CS i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

&lt;/offtopic&gt;

im still havent seen Naruto 78, waiting for AA's i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

basey44
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by: Pyron
karaoke? who cares!?!?! do you sing along while watching the opening and endings? seriously. it doesn'tttt matterrrr...

hey i sing along, doesnt everybody? its great fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i love tw's version, thats what i collect. but theres a slighter problem with them, speed of release. this has already been mentioned

bitwar
Wed, 04-14-2004, 10:51 AM
I'll 74lk 7h3 \/\/4y i \/\/4n7 \/\/h3n i \/\/4n7 \/\/h3r3 i \/\/4n7!!! \/\/007!!

*translation* I'll talk the way I want, when I want, where I want!!! Woot!!

There, now you understand what I said and I still get to look like a moron. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But more to the topic of this thread, I am waiting for A/A'a release. Just because I can. The different translations always throw me off. So I stick with ANBU/Aone's version.

Kumiriko
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:14 AM
it wasnt started in CS. it was started in Hacker News Groups. the hole leet thing was to help hide what they were talking about From Random Serches. and the CS speek was started with fast pased Typos. like teh. Not too many people Like leet this days. it is more of a way to annoy people. Seruse hackers dont use it so much since th Script Kiddies Fell in love with it to my understandind.

Anywas. Cant wait for anbu/AonEs release of eps 78. i want the Opening and closeing Translations.

Assertn
Wed, 04-14-2004, 11:48 AM
it STARTED from some book written in the east about the future and the languages that would evolve......then hackers took the ideas from it and started their own language

abomb
Wed, 04-14-2004, 12:22 PM
i watched the raw i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif And i accompanied it with the manga so i could tell what was being said

RockLee
Wed, 04-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Only those who is not hardcore fans of naruto will wait till now....

all those hard core one ... including the moderators.. must have watch bakasan version....

and i serious don't believe that the doing the opening and ending will take so long... there is alot of new opening coming out in few anime... that includes Full metal alchemist... but i don't see that they have to take such a long period of time....

haha... i wonder if they get angry.. will they stop subbing naruto for us anymore? LOL

anyway don't take it to heart.. we love your sub.. thats why we are complaining why we can't get it yet... if you guys done a lousy job... we won't give a damn on why aren't u releasing....

so.. until now u guys done a good job...

but please!! give us 78!! hahaa... if ya think that u feel sorry... release 79 earlier =p

comat0se
Wed, 04-14-2004, 01:58 PM
*sigh* people who doesnt know their history

Come on... doesn't anyone remember that song released in 1993 called "Woot, There it is!" by 95 South? (later redone by Tag Team called "Whoomp, There it is") It was shortly thereafter that you started seeing the word being used on Usenet (Check the Google Groups archive) You will see both woot and w00t used as early as 1994, and some of the earliest ones even say "Woot, there it is!"

WAY before CS....

Spittin' some knowledge your way...

Oh, and I haven't watched 78 yet.

Koensayr
Wed, 04-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Only about 2 more days till the usual release of Naruto...Depending on the reactions I hear from 79 I might pull an Iron-Man and just stick it out and watch 78, 79, and 80 all together...It's gonna be hard on me if I do

naruto03
Wed, 04-14-2004, 02:24 PM
I didnīt have the patiens to wait for the A/A version so i downloaded the Shin Otaku version and it wasnīt bad at all! But iīm always gona download the A/A version cuz it rules!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Wed, 04-14-2004, 03:56 PM
Since A/A isnt out yet(unbeleivable) i downloaded Bakasans version just for the one time and it was pretty cool

glitched
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:11 PM
boy, i remember back in the day when toriayamas world was current with their releases, people would be saying toriamas world is best sub, anbu's suck, wait for toriyamas world, its worth it over anbu's

... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif ... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif ...

nrlightfoot
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Unlike many of you, I have the patience to wait for ANBU/Aone. I'm certainly not going to download something else after waiting a week already, and I might just stick it out for the next month or 2 and have a Naruto marathon, like the good old days when I first started watching. I'm taking a 2 month vacation this summer as well, so I'll have another Naruto marathon after that too. WOOT!

SK
Wed, 04-14-2004, 04:25 PM
im already getting ready for BakaSan's 79 to come out tommorow or friday.

Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: arthoz
&lt;offtopic&gt;

*sigh* people who doesnt know their history i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
the word "w00t/woot" actually started being used by nerds in 1994, way before there ever was CS i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

&lt;/offtopic&gt;

im still havent seen Naruto 78, waiting for AA's i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

heard a funny version of origin of woot... supposedly ppl get together for a hacking party... first person to hack into someone's computer in the lan shouts root, the parent dir. . some guy said woot coz he was eating pizza?

although i would really like to know the true origin of the word woot, i doubt anyone here can give it to me

itachi_
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:39 PM
On the other hand, TW only had a godlike translator, everything else was AonE better at..

MemnochTheCaT
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Considering the tens of billions of human lives that have been lived in the past thousand years, tracing the exact origins of someone saying 'woot' are probably borderline impossible. As far as contemporary slang usage goes, I would imagine it came quickly along with people communicating online (mirc, email, etc) .. the internet bred slang VERY quickly when it began to pick up steam in the consumer marketplace. Early 90s is a very good estimate, but a more precise location is probably impossible.

JusDaMan
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Unlike all of u I have sticked with TW subs all da way! YEA! I bet no1 else has done that! lol

itachi_
Wed, 04-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Haha so you're at episode 51, poor thing.

NM
Wed, 04-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Im sticking with the Anbu/Aone subs. But I wish this episode would come out faster. My friends saw Bakasans or Shin-Otaku's versions and they said that its the best episode thus far. Why is this episode taking long to come out?

baka passing
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:01 PM
aww man. everyone's saying ep. 78 is so good. i really wanna watch it, but if it's so good, i want the best sub too. come on A/A!!

itachi_
Wed, 04-14-2004, 08:12 PM
I couldn't resist, watched L33t-raws 78, so I didn't actually ruined the whole thing, I didn't understand much so... but I'm relieved i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Thu, 04-15-2004, 03:00 AM
What happend to the fan-dubs?? Kinda missed those. Made me throw my laptop at my bed in disgust. Those were fun times.

Oh yeah. I've yet to watch it. Making my butt very itchy waiting for it.

ultrabot
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:17 PM
TW still does things? wow... by the time I was into Naruto they were at like episode 36... then I found out about anbu from animesuki and ever since i've stuck with it. I didn't really notice a difference in quality between the two, but TW used a white font and anbu yellow.

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Little bit curious, how many narutards are there, who have watched baka****'s version?

Personally I think that 90%+ have watched it already, Am I the only one who haven't?

I didin't wacht it because the tracker dosent work at my home whit the bakasan version on bittorrent.

..sorry i am talking about the 79 :S....i'm a little bit too stone 2night :S

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: Lyzander

I do =)

i do too have all the ep exept the 78 but i will have it in no time lol.

Saruto
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto

I do =)

i do too have all the ep exept the 79 but i will have it in no time lol.

DAMN SORRY GUYS MY MISTAKE.....i accidently press quote ...SORRY :S.

Koensayr
Thu, 04-15-2004, 10:31 PM

I do =)

i do too have all the ep exept the 79 but i will have it in no time lol.

DAMN SORRY GUYS MY MISTAKE.....i accidently press quote ...SORRY :S.

Figured I should keep the quote-train going i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
The main question isn't who has the whole set but who doesn't have the whole set.

Ganesh
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:24 AM
man.... i am still waiting for it... sigh... nearly lost my hope, i just wish someone would update us with some information on what is happening... i have tried not to comment about it and ask, but i really need some information.

are ANBU/Aone still fansubbing? anyone got any info on the problem of 78/79's release?

sorry, i know this has been asked too many times but everyone seems to have just forgotten about it and has downloaded bakasan's or other... but i am still waiting, patiently but hoplessly, please release some info on what's happening..... please.

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Ganesh, they're still fansubbing, and they will release 78/79, sfx script is screwed up in ed, they might release a double, 78-79, tonight..

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Considering the tens of billions of human lives that have been lived in the past thousand years, tracing the exact origins of someone saying 'woot' are probably borderline impossible. As far as contemporary slang usage goes, I would imagine it came quickly along with people communicating online (mirc, email, etc) .. the internet bred slang VERY quickly when it began to pick up steam in the consumer marketplace. Early 90s is a very good estimate, but a more precise location is probably impossible.

ive always heard that the word "woot" came from the game doom, cause whenever the guy jumped, he would always make a sound that sounded like "woot"....and so people turned it into a word

Ganesh
Fri, 04-16-2004, 08:48 AM
ok cool! Thanks alot mate! alright i am hopeful again ahah i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif well now that i know they are still fansubbing i can wait for them to release it. alright cya then, thanks!

dbz_kidnaruto
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:43 AM
Ganesh, they're still fansubbing, and they will release 78/79, sfx script is screwed up in ed, they might release a double, 78-79, tonight..

Thats great guy. Cant wait, I have been dying to see ep 78-79 for so long. lol

SofaKing
Fri, 04-16-2004, 10:50 AM

Do you actually have some inside info that says this, or are you just trying to get our hopes up?

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:28 AM
Source: AonE-crew, they spoked about having a double-release, still I don't know the answer but don't you think it's reasonable?

FF Freak
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Yeah good enough as long as they bring them out I don't care how long I wait..

r3n
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:35 AM
watched the S-O sub, was excellent quality and subbing. recommend it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

S-O 79 sub was out like an hour after bakasan sub, ive dled both and the S-O quality and subbing is still excellent, as good as A/A imo

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:39 AM
another idiotic thread created by itachi_ why don't you make another cosplau itachi pic of yourself homo

Kagari
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:43 AM
/\ LOL!!!

okay dude, no flaming allowed in the forum, but still...BAHAHAHAHAAH

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:46 AM
well he practically flames BakaSan all the time and since bakasan isn't around to defend him self I'll do it for him, Itachi_ is an ignorant fag I thought he was banned but I guess not for long sicne he has returned and he still has his stupidity with him

Assertn
Fri, 04-16-2004, 11:57 AM
i think a better reason to flame him would be for him trying to be a manga-prophet and spoil things while acting like they are very convenient theories....but i havent seen him do that much lately

so anbu/aone is planning on just combining the two into one? if they plan to make it a bundle of 2 episodes in one download thats fine, but i hope they dont just combine it into 1 hour long video....thats just not the way it was meant to be viewed

itachi_
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Silent! Delluxsgay you fucking n00b...

You should taste your own words before uttering yourself, to make sure they fits... they don't in this case...

Do NOT ever writhe my name again on this forum, ignore me or this will end up badly

Just want to help you so that you wont regret anything.

I wish you all unluck in your life, I hope you die or someone in your family dies

see you around.

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Okay guys let's calm down a little or old Terra will be forced to pull out the love rod (did I just say that)... ehm, I meant ban rod of certain doom! Ehm no... thread lock rod of ... oh whatever you get the point.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:25 PM
lmao @ itachi_ you'll get banned sooner or later, and stop making hollow threats cuz you don't know who YOU are fuckin wit, terra no disrespect but this guy should've long been banned he spoils every anime topic he posts in, he reveals future events and makes it look like he thought it up all by himself and will probably start acting like he's some naruto guru when it actually happens in the anime, this kid has 1988 posts lol and he signed up later then me 4 months later this kid has no life, he probably jerks off watching naruto, i never came to this board to flame, i came for good discussions but when i see someone deliberately spoiling and dissing a fansubber for no reason i feel I have to say something, what Itachi_ does is it my eyes unacceptable, here by I also ask not to ban me because this will be the last flame post i'll ever post on this message board

bitwar
Fri, 04-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Dudes, no friggin flame wars please. You want to flame, PM the person and you can go back and forth there and have your own flaming relationship. I don't want to have to sit here and look at you morons trade poorly constructed, and grammatically horrendous insults that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Speaking of the topic, as AssertnFailure said, I hope they don't combine it into one long episode, though I don't see why they would. It'd just take more time. I'm certain that whether they batch the 2 episodes into one torrent or release the single torrents at about the same time, they'll be separate episodes. I'm still patiently waiting out of loyalty to A/A, because the differing translations always throw me off, and I don't like watching stuff I can't understand (i.e. raws). I also don't have the time to spend downloading 3 or 4 different versions of the episode, trying to find a version that will make a decent substitute to A/A's version. Plus the lack of Naruto made way for me to download other things that I've been putting off. Therefore I will continue to patiently wait for A/A's release of episodes 78 and 79.